Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 (197811 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020- Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Ify105: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
I have been trying to write the assessment using the chrome on my mobile but am not able to. Those that have completed how did u guys do it?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Omah13: 8:14am On Mar 02, 2019
Please don't use your phone to write the test, unless you want to create a complete blunder for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Omah13: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2019
I followed this trend from the first page till the last of it, I want to give a big shout out to JOEINSTEIN, I don't know if you can see this. I want you to know you are a big inspiration to someone. Oh how much join I felt when I got to the part where you said you had your offer letter, I was literary in the same room with you jubilating. I suck at numericals and with the kind of past questions I am seeing in verbal I think I suck in it too. I tap from your grace dear.

P.s NAMZZY, I believe now. Congrats on your jobemployment with KPMG, not all doors at the right door after all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Are u Omalicha from PwC WhatsApp group?
Omah13:
I followed this trend from the first page till the last of it, I want to give a big shout out to JOEINSTEIN, I don't know if you can see this. I want you to know you are a big inspiration to someone. Oh how much join I felt when I got to the part where you said you had your offer letter, I was literary in the same room with you jubilating. I suck at numericals and with the kind of past questions I am seeing in verbal I think I suck in it too. I tap from your grace dear.

P.s NAMZZY, I believe now. Congrats on your jobemployment with KPMG, not all doors at the right door after all.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Rozay58(f): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
Can I get the link to the group chat, please?
Or add me 08083330867

Thanks
Scholar94:
Are u Omalicha from PwC WhatsApp group?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hello everyone!

Please i am directing this question to those that went through d last yr recruitment process.
There is something we notice that is unusual in this yr test. PwC has decided to include personality test to the usual numerical and verbal test. Does that mean they have decided to merge stage 1 and stage 3 together? And if so, advise us on how to nail this personality test

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2019
Scholar94:
Hello everyone!

Please i am directing this question to those that went through d last yr recruitment process.
There is something we notice that is unusual in this yr test. PwC has decided to include personality test to the usual numerical and verbal test. Does that mean they have decided to merge stage 1 and stage 3 together? And if so, advise us on how to nail this personality test

We?
Okay.

Its just verbal and numerical or did your email personality test?

One thing is paramount, there is no verify test this time around as stated in the mail heading
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by savio93(m): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2019
Scholar94:
Hello everyone!

As per whether they have decided to merge 1 &3 ain't for us to say because we ain't HR.
But for answering the personality question, all you need is to go read up on PwC values and their culture... Study it and imbibe it. It would go a long way as you channel your answers towards it.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by kayceerilyn(f): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2019
Please someone should add me to the group, please. My number is
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by yemi1504: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ify105:
I have been trying to write the assessment using the chrome on my mobile but am not able to. Those that have completed how did u guys do it?

Did mine in a cybercafe. The site for the test is flash enabled, not friendly to your phone's browser. You should also take your laptop with a working battery please to avoid stories that touches. Lost a whole section of the test at a cybercafe where they took the light and refused restoring alternative power on time! Just a heads up!

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Addexy2005(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Please share materials with me. addexy2005@gmail.com
AlienRobot:
For immediate past questions and answers on PWC and SHL aptitude test,

Contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Toches10: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Rozay58:
Can I get the link to the group chat, please?
Or add me 08083330867

Thanks

Plz add me up too. 07030651840
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by kandydude1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
pls add me to d group or share d group link. Tnx
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 09, 2019
We
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Oluwatosinosa(f): 7:19am On Mar 11, 2019
Please house ...I need PWC study pack for 2018
oluwatosinosadare@gmail. com
Thanks
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by qanda: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2019
Download PwC Job Test Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. Download Q and A App from Playstore.
Download Q and A App from Google Playstore
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by roldre: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Please kindly send mme the pwc study pack. Email. nasirullahoni@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Ckizy: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Trying to complete the test now, but having issues with the flash player ish which I've downloaded but can't still write the test. Please does anyone have an idea on how I can resolve it? Thanks
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by thosyno63(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
pls send to tosinawosugba@yahoo.com
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by OFG1(m): 3:04am On Mar 12, 2019
Ckizy:
Trying to complete the test now, but having issues with the flash player ish which I've downloaded but can't still write the test. Please does anyone have an idea on how I can resolve it? Thanks

If you are on windows os, ditch chrome, Mozilla etc. and use Internet Explorer
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Ckizy: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2019
OFG1:

If you are on windows os, ditch chrome, Mozilla etc. and use Internet Explorer

Okay dear, let me try it out
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by bamise10: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2019
Ckizy:

Okay dear, let me try it out
if you have actually downloaded the flash, check the URL field, by the left side, you will see a lock icon, click on it and change the flash setting to allow.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Ckizy: 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
bamise10:

if you have actually downloaded the flash, check the URL field, by the left side, you will see a lock icon, click on it and change the flash setting to allow.

Thanks, I've written the test.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
JoeEINSTEIN:

Now, I want to say I owe my scaling through entirely to God. Yes, I'm a strong believer in God like that.

Then, I'd also say I did my homework thoroughly by studying through past threads, picking up tips here and there and finally, having the PwC core values as the framework with which I structured and patterned my selections.

However, I discovered (subjective opinion) that one may not be able to entirely (100%) conform to those values as options would be shuffled to make you prioritize some values over some when they're consistently being put together. So the thing to do is ensure at least 85-95% fit to PwC core values by being consistent with certain choices everytime they are brought up. That is, create an overall persona that fits at least 85-95% into PwC core values.

For me, I consistently sold myself as someone that loves people, outgoing, an ideas-person, changing to adapt to new environment, doesn't conform to rules and status quo, analytical and perceptive. But the trade off was I had to consistently score low on trusting people (honestly, I thought I wouldn't go through for that, it was a fear I struggled with after the OPQ. But then, God did His thing).

So, conclusively, be consistent, be wise (truthful at times, tactful at times), and be balanced.

Above all pray and be a believer. God will do His job, but you must also do your job, but don't relent on your job.

Through this whole process, I have found strength and faith consistently through this verse of the Bible:

"For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them."
—Ps 44:3

My philosophy is "Work as if it all depends on you and Pray as if it all depends on God."

Could help you too. Peace.

This Bible Verse has blessed me in countless ways..

Thank You Sir

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by JARUSHUB: 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
nena2014:
Thanks sam. cheesy
I will like to share my job search experience, perhaps someone could learn from it in the future.
My journey on job search taught me a lot of things about life. I started my job search around June 2016 and since then I have been getting rejections upon rejections. The funny thing is that I get to interview stages and most times the final stage.
Aptitude tests was not the problem, I scaled through all the aptitude tests, excluding the pwc online test last year, so what's the problem? I got a very serious blow from a firm I treasured soo much precisely August 31st 2017,at that point I told myself that I won't give up. i started thinking seriously and I realized my problem, it was the interviews and I decided to work on myself. That was when I came across jarus hub materials. I sincerely wanted to attend the mock interview but I couldn't afford it. And then a friend gave me one of jarushub book titled ROAD TO VICTORIA ISLAND, which I used for my interview and it worked.
Firstly I acknowledge my heavenly father for his love, my parent and siblings for their words of encouragement .
Thanks to my friends, especially friends I met on naira Land who were willing to help me not minding who I am. Therealadonye, samkeniyy, gnen, larochelle, revson, trvc, ascapella, Vivian Ike, datjobhunter, your assistance will never be forgotten by me.
Finallllllllllllly my job search has come to an end!!!.
After two attempts in pwc. cry

To those who couldn't make it, I perfectly understands how you feel right now, but please don't give up. There is a reason for everything.

Happy to know our book played a part in your exiting the labour market.

Anyone interested in the book can call 08085404500.

N2000 for print edition, N1700 for PDF version.

Congrats once again.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Babax200: 12:08pm On May 24, 2019
I just got a text from Pwc that I have been shortlisted for the test, I need your help from the kind of questions to expect.

Thavybe1:
I remember you at that EY 2017 thread. I don't know you personally, but when i saw your moniker on this thread, i was rooting for you. Congratulations!!!

For those that didn't get in, just continue to work hard, improve on your self, take professional exams while you job hunt and pray. It took some of us 10-15 regret mails to get that ONE success mail. There are loads of opportunities outside PwC, Keep at it!!
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by jaykorbs(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2019
I got a message from PwC, I am to write an OPQ test, anybody got any tip on how to go about this?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by fashionme: 12:39pm On May 24, 2019
Yes and they message me again to disregard the message
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Emzenoz(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2019
jaykorbs:
I got a message from PwC, I am to write an OPQ test, anybody got any tip on how to go about this?

Same here I got the SMS too today .
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Emzenoz(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2019
jaykorbs:
Its an occupational personality' question. U will be asked to answer some questions about our you reacts to things and perform things in a working environment
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Thavybe1: 2:40pm On May 24, 2019
Babax200:
I just got a text from Pwc that I have been shortlisted for the test, I need your help from the kind of questions to expect.

I guess you're referring to the tax apprenticeship program. mcpat should be of better assistance in that regard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / Nnpc New Recruitment Www.nnpcgroup/recruitment / In Desperate Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.