Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Cost Of Vehicle Insurance - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cost Of Vehicle Insurance (2433 Views)

Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) / NAICOM Increases Third-party Vehicle Insurance From N5000 To N15,000 / Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Vehicle Insurance by SerikinGamo: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pls I need information on how vehicle insurance works. The policies and payment plans. Example, is the premium for insuring a private car paid once or a fixed amount is paid annually?

cc:
Axamansard
Benez
Gazzuzz
Re: Cost Of Vehicle Insurance by mightyleks(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
SerikinGamo:
Pls I need information on how vehicle insurance works. The policies and payment plans. Example, is the premium for insuring a private car paid once or a fixed amount is paid annually?

cc:
Axamansard
Benez
Gazzuzz

chat me up on whatsapp ill give you full info. check my signature for number
Re: Cost Of Vehicle Insurance by mightyleks(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
SerikinGamo:

cc:
Axamansard
Benez
Gazzuzz

for my company premium payable in 6 equal instalments paid monthly
Re: Cost Of Vehicle Insurance by axamansard(f): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
SerikinGamo:

cc:
Axamansard
Benez
Gazzuzz

Vehicle comprehensive insurance is a full cover that protects your vehicle while on the road or off it, it covers accidental damages, fire, theft, e.t.c.

For more info call or whatsapp me on 08068659732.

Re: Cost Of Vehicle Insurance by SerikinGamo: 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
axamansard:

Vehicle comprehensive insurance is a full cover that protects your vehicle while on the road or off it, it covers accidental damages, fire, theft, e.t.c.

For more info call or whatsapp me on 08068659732.

Is the 'rate applicable' in the table the amount to be paid as premium? And percentage of what? Market value of the car? Thank you.
Re: Cost Of Vehicle Insurance by mightyleks(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
SerikinGamo:

Is the 'rate applicable' in the table the amount to be paid as premium? And percentage of what? Market value of the car? Thank you.

example if car is 3mil then for the 4.75% rate will be 4.75/100 multiply by 3m
Re: Cost Of Vehicle Insurance by SerikinGamo: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
mightyleks:

example if car is 3mil then for the 4.75% rate will be 4.75/100 multiply by 3m

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of Vehicle Insurance by mightyleks(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
SerikinGamo:

Thank you.
are you trying to insure a car or you want to explain this to someone
Re: Cost Of Vehicle Insurance by axamansard(f): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
SerikinGamo:

Hope you are very clear with what we discussed earlier, I will be available for further assistance, Thank you.
Re: Cost Of Vehicle Insurance by axamansard(f): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
SerikinGamo:

The rate is applied to the market value of the vehicle to get the premium.

(1) (Reply)

Mazda Mpv Begins To Overheat Anytime Engage In Reverse / Benz C240 Fresh From The Yard For Sale @ Give Away Price. / Who Has Seen The LEXUS LX 570 2019 MODEL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.