Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) (42428 Views)

Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle / The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate / Lanre Shittu Motors Joins The League Of Vehicle Assemblers In Nigeria (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 4:46am On Jan 08, 2023
Man constructs and drives a weird type of vehicle and guess what guys, it is surprisingly very fast shocked cheesy

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnI66vTvbap/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

shocked

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by ucheheart(m): 5:08am On Jan 08, 2023
How on earth is he driving that thing cos I can't see any engine ?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by Karlovych: 5:13am On Jan 08, 2023
embarassed BMC zombies campaign vehicle, sadly it will be the vehicle to take the cocaine smuggler back to Iragbiji.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 5:15am On Jan 08, 2023
ucheheart:

Hehe there is an engine behind if u look carefully bro cheesy

Kindly watch the full video here on my Instagram page or Youtube channel and PLEASE dont forget to FOLLOW my page & SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel

Instagram;

Youtube;

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/wMt2670H498

smiley

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by Bluntguy: 5:29am On Jan 08, 2023
This looks like a suicide vehicle.
Wishing him long life.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by yinkus6750(m): 5:33am On Jan 08, 2023
Wacko guys do weird things.
This isn't creative at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by Cypress042(m): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2023
Poor family background can never be cause of a mans failure, failure starts from ones heart.

Love his constructive spirit.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by JASONjnr(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2023
The innovative ideas that Peter Obi will support.....
Vote wisely....
Aso rock is not a home for old, sick, bent and thieving politicians.....

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2023
Cypress042:
Poor family background can never be cause of a mans failure, failure starts from ones heart.

Love his constructive spirit.

True

3 Likes

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by owiko(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Na so so naked iron I the see. He should be mindful of his blockus

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Incredible
Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by kereman1: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Road hazard.
This vehicle doesn't need and external impact b4 it kills its occupant, the rods sef naim go strangle the occupant.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by Frosheer(m): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
If it's Abroad dem traffic warden for don arrest this man.. this one just wan cause accident

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by BlueDuck: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
ucheheart:

There's a small engine at the back about the size of an airblower

3 Likes

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by money121(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Seen
Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by CheapHomes1: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Man constructs and drives a weird type of vehicle and guess what guys, it is surprisingly very fast shocked cheesy

shocked

At least there's road to drive it on
Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
Odiegwu... Na Skeleton vehicle this one be...

That's by the way, everyone should read this post, digest and understand it. Vote wisely this year.. As for me, ObiDatti all the way!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin Many naija girls go still rush this guy because of this Car, they love anything on 4 tires and front seats

5 Likes

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed BMC zombies campaign vehicle, sadly it will be the vehicle to take the cocaine smuggler back to Iragbiji.

Can you cry louder please
Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by confirmerg(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Off Road
Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by Gastrocnemius: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Wetin eyes dey see mouth not fit talk am
Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by Spidermon: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Death by either impalement or electrocution.

This one na rough play

3 Likes

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by 900warriorz: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
You see a weird car, he sees a Lamborghini cheesy

Na call to glory remain grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
All thsese abokis are trying sha
Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by tiswell(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
many are insane in this country

1 Like

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by ibkayee(f): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
I’ve seen a regular car packed with rams riding casually on the road in Nigeria, nothing surprises me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by Winters23: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin

Africans always celebrating rubbish.

If this is how Japanese and Germans make cars I wonder what same Africans will use in doing big boy

Mtewww
Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
cheesy
Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by Faber(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
We go use am drop Tinubu at Iragbiji roundabout on Feb 28th.

2 Likes

Re: Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) by Naturalgbola(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
gift

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant / This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World / "Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw" Some Outstanding Cars Used In The Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.