Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Just Lost My Rott Pup To Parvo Virus - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Just Lost My Rott Pup To Parvo Virus (838 Views)

Lost Her To Parvo - Quack Vet Didn't Know / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy / I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Lost My Rott Pup To Parvo Virus by mvphenryeto2: 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
I just lost my 9 weeks old rott pup to Parvo virus. what could have caused the it. the pup was vaccinated and wormed only once
Re: I Just Lost My Rott Pup To Parvo Virus by Arnoldy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
mvphenryeto2:
I just lost my 9 weeks old rott pup to Parvo virus. what could have caused the it. the pup was vaccinated and wormed only once
I feel your pain brother. Its possible the vaccination wasn't cold when they took d shot which makes it inactive in d body of d pup or the vaccination was an expired one. sorry for your lost sir
Re: I Just Lost My Rott Pup To Parvo Virus by Arnoldy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
I feel your pain brother. Its possible the vaccination wasn't cold when they took d shot which makes it inactive in d body of d pup or the vaccination was an expired one. sorry for your lost sir
Re: I Just Lost My Rott Pup To Parvo Virus by drgbaks(f): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hello,

I'm DrGbaks, a Vet. Sorry about your loss. Unfortunately, vaccinations do not always provide 100% immunity to dogs especially when such dogs have only received the first out of three shots. At this stage their immunity is still weak and If the disease isn't managed well, they can still succumb to it.

I recently wrote a blog post that can help you deal with the after effects of parvo and prevent it in future cases. Have a read, hope it helps.

https://www.drgbaksthevet.com/2018/02/01/5-steps-to-prevent-parvovirus/

(1) (Reply)

List Of Available Dogs, Please Check For Your Spec / Excellent Adult Female German Shepherd For Sale! SOLD! SOLD!! / Good Quality, Pure Breed, Box-head Rottweiler Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.