Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic (51032 Views)

Student Dies After Being Kicked In Chest By Fellow Student (Graphic) / Lecturer Exposed By Student For Allegedly Trying To Initiate S3x With Her-photos / Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by GIDIBANKZ(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Picture probably taken when the boy was being discharged
But it still looked like he was grimacing angry

Ok
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by dejavubobo1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ginaz:
what kind of play was that? shocked
D kind that can remove someone's intestine
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Sholaye04: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
Jesus Christ! shocked God forbid lipsrsealed
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by shegie(m): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
God is great..........I thx God for this
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by izaray(f): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
Thank God the boy is strong now
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Areolad: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
"intestines come out of stomach"... Ok o. Kidneys go soon come out of heart.
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
cockroach okoroawusa looking for blood to drink... Buhari is a mad old clueless bulldog
must every thing u see concern with your leaders.. I pray you become a leader some day.. Instead of u thinking on how u treat that child u are here insulting your leaders... Shame on you. Your family dont have value right?
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by kwinzara(f): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
hmmm all these kin play sef,na God dey save person
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by omoiyalayi(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
Chaii

What kind of stupid play is this

I wish him quick recovery
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
izaray:
Thank God the boy is strong now
please have called the doctor and ask about the bill... Please do that and send me your acct number..
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Ifebaby16(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
shocked
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
Areolad:
"intestines come out of stomach"... Ok o. Kidneys go soon come out of heart.
as in ehh
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Reelmii: 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
Keneking:
I pray he survives this
he is doing fyn, read well
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by masks(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
The school should be closed and the head of the school arrested for carelessness
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Psoul(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Train ur children very well at home and this kind of thing will not happen. Some parents will just allow their kids to play anyhow at home and still the parents will not care to control them
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Bimpe29: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Oh Lord! I wish him sound and speedy recovery. Kids can be wild at times.
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Piobishop23(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
God have mercy this is bad...
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Piobishop23(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nah so people dey take kill dam self
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Burpee: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
That was not a mistake and its obviously not a play. You need to cut deep to rip someone's intestine out. I wish the boy quick recovery.
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Enemyofpeace: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaa RIP to the boy
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by mila1121(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
Good example from the man that paid God bless you for the help and support
Good works should be commended not just criticism of the bad government
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
must every thing u see concern with your leaders.. I pray you become a leader some day.. Instead of u thinking on how u treat that child u are here insulting your leaders... Shame on you. Your family dont have value right?
I rather be a follower than this kind of BULLHARI leadership
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
I rather be a follower than this kind of BULLHARI leadership
in your family u have younger ones right? Reciprocally expect what u are doing to your leaders or elders
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by mechanics(m): 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
That means the teacher meant to take care of the children didn't do his or her work well, thank God he's recovering.
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by bobokunlexzy: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
You remind me back in d days wen I was in Primary sch.....those early 90s. Na real rough play o but we children of 80s be correct kpako compare to the Ajebos of this new millennium

[/quote] grin[quote author=KrystosCJ post=64698188]Serious rough play. Police and thief, or actor and boss perhaps.
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Kaybaba5(m): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Very graphic
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
in your family u have younger ones right? Reciprocally expect what u are doing to your leaders or elders
I will never be this clueless and mean to my little siblings... OGA seems like ur far from Nigeria...
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Rursh(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ginaz:
what kind of play was that? shocked
Ginaz pls contact me 08031543954, your JW friend
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Tunks2017(m): 4:33am On Feb 02, 2018
Too much rough play......... sad
Kinds need to be monitored heavily, they have become more over adventurous this days

Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:41am On Feb 02, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
I will never be this clueless and mean to my little siblings... OGA seems like ur far from Nigeria...
am your neighbour here in nigeria. See let me tell you anything u do others it bounces back. .
Re: Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic by Getto23: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2018
Chai... Which kind injury be dah one
#cardtradingis my work oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) / Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) / Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.