Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Cure All Ailments With Just Natural Foods - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure All Ailments With Just Natural Foods (309 Views)

Re: Natural Cure For Ailments With The Use Of Roots,Bark And Leaves Of Trees / Cure All These Naturally With Jigsimur / Cure For All Ailments With Diet Therapy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure All Ailments With Just Natural Foods by NicholeDietary(f): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
HOW AM I ABLE TO CURE AILMENTS WITH JUST FOODS?

There is an assessment used by dieticians for primary diagnosis of ailments. This assessment also helps in preventing ailments .

BMI (BODY MASS INDEX)

Your body mass index is a representation of your general state of health. Its calculated with your age, height and weight in check. This assessment is used to group people into five classes, namely:

1. Underweight
2. Normal weight
3. Overweight
4. Obese
5. Morbid Obese

Four of these five classes of people are at the risk of ailments. The underweights are at the risk of:

* Autoimmunity

* immunity issues ( HIV/AIDS,hepatitis,SS Anemia et al)

*low muscle mass.

* hair loss

* Ulcer

* Joint pains ( stiff joints)

* irregular hormone regulation

* osteoporosis

* anaemia

* Pregnancy complications / infertility

* Menstrual irregularity et al.

While the overweight, obese, morbid obese are at the risk of:

* Diabetes

*Consistent High Blood Pressure

* Heart diseases and strokes

* Cancer

* Sleep Apnea

* Arthritis

* Fatty liver

* Kidney diseases

* Pregnancy problems or inability to conceive

* Respiratory difficulty

* Ulcer

* Lung problems et al

With the knowledge of your bmi class can you ever prevent these ailments, and how do you do that?

By adding to your weight if you are underweight or shedding that unhealthy weight naturally if you are overweight, obese / morbid obese.
So many have died and are still dying from ignorance. All ailments start small and end as mountains because we imbibed a synthetic lifestyle and still run to another synthetic lifestyle (medicine) for help when the consequences appear. This ends up aggravating the ailment and finally leads to death.

The foundation of our well being today is our weight but funny enough nobody ever takes cognizance of it. We all see weight as a physical appearance thing. “If you want to look like a model, you shed. If you want to look motherly, you add”. We would rather run to the hospital for scans and all the chemical assessments ignoring the source of our problems.

If you are diabetic, check it, you must be overweight,else on inception of the ailment (this has nothing to do with your physical appearance please). Your consumption of chemically processed and preserved foods especially transfats clog as cholesterol around your pancreas, preventing the production of insulin. medications which are also chemicals in turn damage what’s left of your pancreas.

Going on medications for these ailments is a sure ticket to death because only lifestyle change can correct them.
With my knowledge of bmi as the foundation of everything, I use only this assessment to treat my patients even without seeing them. I ask for your age, weight and height to assess your bmi class.

As a diabetic, you should be overweight. Reason my first step in curing a diabetic is “healthy weight shed”. By the time that weight load comes down you will see the difference. The weight shed recipe will automatically normalise your sugar then we work on changing your lifestyle to the natural to avoid reoccurrence.

My first step in curing any overweight- related ailment is weight shed; underweight- related ailment, weight add.
All these ideas gotten from my knowledge of bmi.
The heart diseases that are sending millions to their graves today is a simple weight – related issue that can be tackled by just weight shed then permanent change of lifestyle but many go on medications that keeps aggravating them on to transplant then death.

We advise our readers to please get to know their bmi class so as to be able to prevent any ailment before it comes. Most of all switch back to the natural from the current synthetic lifestyle which is causing so many problems

Re: Cure All Ailments With Just Natural Foods by Johny0102: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
I like the lady in the middle. Hope that is you

(1) (Reply)

Lassa Fever / Ph375 : Get Slim And Toned Body Naturally / Cancer Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.