Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

2017 Admission Deadline: 1% Of Tertiary Institutions Failed To Complied – JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 Admission Deadline: 1% Of Tertiary Institutions Failed To Complied – JAMB (428 Views)

FG Increases Salaries Of Tertiary Institutions’ Staff By 35% And 23% / Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Admission Deadline: 1% Of Tertiary Institutions Failed To Complied – JAMB by Mhiztamurtala(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has revealed that one percent of the nation’s tertiary institutions did not meet the deadline issued to them by the exam body. JAMB’s Head of Media, Dr Fabian Benjamin said while 99 percent of the nation’s tertiary institutions were able to comply with its January 25 deadline, some others which he said, were in the one percent bracket, could not meet up.

He, however, could not give the names of those that complied as well as institutions that couldn’t meet up just as he did not disclose whether any sanction await the institutions that failed to meet up with the deadline. “So far, we have received 99 percent compliance from tertiary institutions.
One percent of the tertiary institutions were unable to meet up”, he said. Recall that the board, on Thursday last week, directed all tertiary institutions to end their 2017 admission by January 25.
Dr Benjamin, who conveyed the position of the tertiary institutions admission examination body to the institutions during interview with journalists in Abuja, said the board’s decision came after a meeting where all issues and ones bordering on the admission process were taken into consideration.

Read More @

https://edutips.com.ng/2017-admission-deadline-1-of-tertiary-institutions-failed-to-complied-jamb/
Re: 2017 Admission Deadline: 1% Of Tertiary Institutions Failed To Complied – JAMB by Kirgyakos(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
Aparts 4rm d 1st list, i haven't heard anything 4rm FUNAI, Ikwo, Ebonyi State. I wonda wotz going on wit dem.

I think it's beta i go n buy anoda Jamb form incase of any qualms.

"God pls answer my prayer diz yr o"
Re: 2017 Admission Deadline: 1% Of Tertiary Institutions Failed To Complied – JAMB by Mhiztamurtala(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
Kirgyakos:
Aparts 4rm d 1st list, i haven't heard anything 4rm FUNAI, Ikwo, Ebonyi State. I wonda wotz going on wit dem.

I think it's beta i go n buy anoda Jamb form incase of any qualms.

"God pls answer my prayer diz yr o"
i would suggest u register another jamb incase of any qualm, the closing date of 2018 registrations is near.. Just 5 days left!

1 Like

Re: 2017 Admission Deadline: 1% Of Tertiary Institutions Failed To Complied – JAMB by Kirgyakos(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
Mhiztamurtala:
i would suggest u register another jamb incase of any qualm, the closing date of 2018 registrations is near.. Just 5 days left!
i'll do just that...thankz a lot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2018: How To Correct Error In Name / Assault And Battery Of Corpers In Eket Akwa Ibom State. / Read Short Inspirational Story Of Young Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.