Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,432 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! (12530 Views)

Saraki: PMB, OBJ Hold Secret Talks In New York / IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! / IBB, OBJ Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by violent(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2010
ihejirika:

OBJ still remain the best we have ever had. Remove sentiment and face the fact. Though there was lapses but his approach open up nigeria. What was on ground before he came in? void! When OBJ was in power we saw the banking system springing up, We saw the oil industry coming in, We saw the advent of telecommunication, We saw job oppurtunities in banks, oil and gas. The guy paid off our dept which we had accrued for many years in just 2 term.

OBJ tackled naija issues with wisdom. He is presentable to the public, he is funny, he add fun anywhere he goes.
For me he did better than all other president put together.

I will cast my vote for this man any time any day if he ever want to be president again because the devil i know is better than the angel i do not know

Forgive me, but i don't quite agree with you

But you are right on the fact that he's funny tho
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by Deygie(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2010
Na Scam
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by sjeezy8: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2010
Obj is the best president weve had so far and has done pretty ok for someone who only has the experience of military and farmer.

scale from 1-10 objs term was 6 not great but fairly OK in comparison to other adminstrations before him. but Nigeria will have even better than obj in the future.
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by mamagee3(f): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2010
This is funny, he didn't have a Jamb result throughout his tenure, I hope he passes even though we know he used our money to register for that exam. grin grin
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by Dominoifet(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2010
He seem to b muttering or grumbling to himself- maybe about something he forgot ie xpo or gin or- while searching for it in d bag
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2010
nne_mak:

OBJ is just clown. There was this time He landed in calabar airport and the usual press and crowd where waiting to receive him ,
He shunned the press when he got-out-of the plane and instead joined the local women in dancing (tradition dance group) at the airport!
grin grin grin
rotflmao grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by chimoney1: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2010
did he fail? any way he is still the better among the Good.
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by tinomech(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2010
grin Encouraging!! thus revealing the importance of Education, -Urs tinomech
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by mjay(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2010
This guy shows one can still come down from your high horses to get wht you are determined to get. We are talking here of a TWO TERM PRESIDENT. He, I think, is the best president like some peeps here have said. Unfortunate that there cannot be an extension of his tenure ( it was illegal soo, not condoned) but do we all know the current amount of naija's debt ? God help naija, in spite of his shortcomings ( and they may be many) we need the likes of him.
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by sammytb(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2010
Lol, It's a little bit funny,
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by psychu: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2010
, but its not fair now, somebody stole his eraser-thats what he was lookin 4 in the bag.
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by akwaowoudo(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2010
Eze goes to school; when would Eze stop going to school? Since i was born till infinity _ ah-ah Eze graduate now!
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by Ayankaa: 12:47am On Apr 20, 2010
Any thing about this guy calls for attension.
I think this guy is a crowd puller.
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by mamagee3(f): 12:53am On Apr 20, 2010
^^Of Course, he's one and the only Baba of Nigeria. grin
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by macnuel: 1:14am On Apr 20, 2010
The reason why we will continue to be Nigerians is in the fact that we don't allow our problems weigh us down. That has been a good thing for us as a nation. In the hope that Nigeria will one day be better. So for those of you who feel that this is stupid and not funny, I guess you have spent more time away from home. Every nation in the world has their own share of problems too. We will get there.

OBJ! I don't want to guess what you are looking for in that bag. But guys I think he forgot to bring his phone. You understand?
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by EHITZ(m): 2:22am On Apr 20, 2010
i love obj like mad!! am a big fan, i miss him!!
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by koolyj: 4:40am On Apr 20, 2010
Thanks God ooo, after so many years he has come to understand the value of education
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by elelem(m): 5:41am On Apr 20, 2010
Haba i saw this same picture in another post with the caption Obj writing JAMB
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by Lanreseg(m): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2010
Whoa! So monkeys do write papers.
Thats interesting
It is unfortunate that his banana fell from his leaked bag when he was 45secs late for his xamz.
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by yeshir2001: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2010
For God so love Nigeria that He gave us this funny leader: that whosoever have the oppotunity to watch some of his funny ways, would not get bored but have everlasting humor.
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by drstone1: 9:25am On Apr 20, 2010
OBJ is the Man, I believe him to be a gift to this country. His antecedents speak for himself,though no man is 100% perfect.
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by enzo01(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2010
He tried at least of being one of our literate president as we've all seen, what about those wey no even sit for the exam yet them still dey there dey chop naija money?
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by olayinkaj2(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2010
He really came prepared, pencil, ruler, pen, math set. Funny dude, I hope he lend me his pencil and pen after the exam, lol.
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2010
Na woooooooooooooooo grin She E won ton Prof?
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2010
What get me more amused about the whole scenario is how serious he looks!!!

Real comic relief!!!

How on earth are some NL members complex to understand. Few days back I recall some of them crying how foul Obj was, today something else. But it is nice you guys are beginning to see how far! he is the bleeping best!
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by paitoy: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2010
smiley.that's cool,everyone needs to update his or her knowledge.am so happy for him.wish him all the best.
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by STExpert: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2010
This guy has always been funny. at least he kept Yar' Adua as president so that Good luck will later rule. he knew that what happened to AlameOOO will still catch up with Yar' Adua. He is also better than Babaginda who chickened out of the thrown when it was too hot to handle. The man can learn very fast and he is very thorough. imagine him searching for his crayon or is it his toy? okay for his third term. thank God he did not repeat that class. he would have being worst than Babanginda who trying to shoot the Nigerian youths like Ribado down in other to proof to the rest of us that folks like him did not fail in their eight years on the throne! He did not even wait to take any exam, he ran off aso rock with tail between his legs.
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by angelhumy: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2010
not pls because no was allowed to carry anything i wonder how obj will go in with that big bag and matset that is not jab pls
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by solaONI: 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2010
funny xter indeed.
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2010
macnuel:

The reason why we will continue to be Nigerians is in the fact that we don't allow our problems weigh us down. That has been a good thing for us as a nation. In the hope that Nigeria will one day be better. So for those of you who feel that this is silly and not funny, I guess you have spent more time away from home. Every nation in the world has their own share of problems too. We will get there.

OBJ! I don't want to guess what you are looking for in that bag. But guys I think he forgot to bring his phone. You understand?
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! by misterh(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2010
Hey, poster, this was the NOUN exams. Dont mislead people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. / ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram / APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.