Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire (24661 Views)

A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi / Indian Snake Charmer Escapes Death As Deadly Python Nearly Strangled Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by free2ryhme: 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by redtosine(m): 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
Asajadman:
Fellow nairanders to God who made am one of the victim during the accident am living in fatima and the incident happend for Ako not far to my house at all the deceased have recently drank poison by him before this bad incident yesterday after he returned from the hospital and he initially set himself ablaze inside one of his three shops attached to his house to be sincere my people they curse on the man because the man killed himself and we found out that he was just instored as the nulge chairman recently among many contestant but now elderly people have carried out some consultation about him and we heard they cursed on him to do such things to himself because he set himself ablaze by putting a motor tyre on his neck.
this is the exact thing that happened. I live in Amukuku very close to his house. His car is right beside me as I typed this. It was a very sad incident.
Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by globatop: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
redtosine:
this is the exact thing that happened. I live in Amukuku very close to his house. His car is right beside me as I typed this. It was a very sad incident.

If this story is true, then the person that mastermind it is wicked. Rip to the dead
Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by xmanco42: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
nawaaooo fire everywhere
Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by 2lateBiafra: 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
NwaNimo1:
NEPA.......Shiithole country?

Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by zang: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
Asajadman:
Fellow nairanders to God who made am one of the victim during the accident am living in fatima and the incident happend for Ako not far to my house at all the deceased have recently drank poison by him before this bad incident yesterday after he returned from the hospital and he initially set himself ablaze inside one of his three shops attached to his house to be sincere my people they curse on the man because the man killed himself and we found out that he was just instored as the nulge chairman recently among many contestant but now elderly people have carried out some consultation about him and we heard they cursed on him to do such things to himself because he set himself ablaze by putting a motor tyre on his neck.

Haba! What's all this for God sake.. I fear for their generation.
Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by zang: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
Asajadman:

Haba! ENGLISH What's all this for God sake.. I fear for this generation.

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by giddykay: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
Asajadman:
this one strong oo
Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by Dapyem(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
Asajadman:

This is exact story of what happened. He was jst discharged from hospital as result of poisoning. D man set himself ablaze using 4 tyres,bags of cement n 5ltrs of petrol. It was never power surge

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by lawsononos: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
May his soul Rest in peace
Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by demoBaba: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
Asajadman:

Who ask you? Olofofo of Africa......

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by OlujobaSamuel: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Asajadman:
what na, abeg type in yoruba, ur english sef fit kill the man.
RIP to him, in Ikire land, nothing is impossible, the only town I don see wey babalawo dey get signpost.
Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by pointstores(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
well
Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by homosapien002: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
Asajadman:
This is serious...
Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by Bimpe29: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
It's an unfortunate event. RIP comrade. Hi Soleto!
Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by Enemyofpeace: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sirpaul:
RIP.......... and the Bible says Judgement awaits you...
will you shut that dirty thing you called mouth and get the fok out of here. Who asked you? What are you feeling like?as if you holy pass the man. People like you make religion to tire me.
Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by odukoko(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Asajadman:
that is the facts from insider since yesterday!
Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by Asajadman(m): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
That's exactly what happened am so sorry about those errors in my post I can see the English teachers who got E8 both in waec and neco questioning my post instead of pity for the man,remember say one day it will be your turn.

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by Asajadman(m): 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nah because of you and your fellow yahoo plus boys.
Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by ddjay: 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
Yesterday, a girl went to consult a prophet who told her to take good care of her boyfriend cause he will soon become a billionaire.
She can't stop crying since yesterday because she can't tell which boyfriend it is...

She keep crying since yesterday up till now while me Can't help but just keep laughing since yesterday.. cheesy cheesy grin
Make she go back to the prophet na,she suppose ask.am which of d boyfriend, and Mr prophet go talk say you b d boyfriend
Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by seguno2: 12:48am On Feb 02, 2018
Asajadman:

Pinshures or adonbelieveit.
Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by seguno2: 12:49am On Feb 02, 2018
redtosine:

Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by seguno2: 12:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Dapyem:
This is exact story of what happened. He was jst discharged from hospital as result of poisoning. D man set himself ablaze using 4 tyres,bags of cement n 5ltrs of petrol. It was never power surge

Re: Tajudeen Alabi, NULGE Chairman Burnt To Death As Fire Razed Shops In Ikire by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 02, 2018
zang:

Haba! ENGLISH What's all this for God sake.. I fear for this generation.

Na Ikire English be dat. Recognise it when you see it grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market / Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? / I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.