Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

What Business Can I Start With N80,000? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N80,000? (43906 Views)

Flour Mills to Acquire 76.8% stake in rival Honeywell Group at N80 Billion / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by iamolex01: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2018
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April 2017. I get more than 1% profit on my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. This is not ponzi, so you have nothing to be scared about. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by easzypeaszy(m): 7:41am On Feb 23, 2018
vicardino:
Are u in kd bro?
am in sokoto right now..may be next week will go back
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Ephiezy4real(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2018
With as low as 10,000 you can become a distributor of our fast moving SPECIAL GARRI in your area

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by greggng: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=Taku555 post=65299106] where do you live? Forward your contact [/quote

Whatsap me 08062593234 I live at gowon estate]
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Bassmetrics: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
vheckthor1:

Brother abeg help me too oo, i go like join the training.

Pls as many dat ar intersted either in d data analysis or nylon prodn biz dat chatted me up onwatzap shud pls b patient wit if i dnt reply asap cos got a busy weeknd...wil surely reply latest sun/mon. Got clients on my neck, a lot of deadline to catch up wit. Thanks for understanding n hav a gr8 weeknd!
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by vicardino(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
I go like meet u bro
easzypeaszy:
am in sokoto right now..may be next week will go back
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by SandB2017: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Let me give you sandal � and pams at wholesales price. Both male and female

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by godfrey01(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
kalu61:
On which platform pls.whatsapp or facebook or u tube

depends on you. i xan take you on whatsapp, but physical presence is the best. but if you want it really bad, i can do a video and send to you. i will explain it to the bearest minimum to enable you understand it. but terms and conditions apply.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by owelle22(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
samuelchimmy:
I really like the idea of selling clothings,especially boys clothes, I even have the capital but I don't know how to go about supply, c

I have high quality boys shirts incase if your interested.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by FLOURICON: 12:12am On Feb 24, 2018
owelle22:

I have high quality boys shirts incase if your interested.
Please I will like to know more about this. I need quality materials
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by owelle22(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2018
FLOURICON:

Please I will like to know more about this. I need quality materials

Please whatsapp/call 08129758913.

Thank you
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by akmaldini(m): 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
SandB2017:
Let me give you sandal � and pams at wholesales price. Both male and female

boss,lets talk business 08023729528

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by PoWConsulting: 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

BUY TWO, GET ONE FREE!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Instant Plantain Flour Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Custard Powder Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

6. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

7. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

8. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

9. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

10. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour

13. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch

17. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

18. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

19. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by SandB2017: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
akmaldini:

boss,lets talk business 08023729528
Alright
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by peacemara54(m): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
boxypane:
Thanks for the encouragement guys.
I leave in an environment where majority of its occupants are civil servants, kogi state/ Lokoja to be precise. I really want to go into sales, but need advice on what goods to sell.
pure Honey
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by jmao: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ephiezy4real:
With as low as 10,000 you can become a distributor of our fast moving SPECIAL GARRI in your area

i'm interested. My contact 08166321053

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by cpu2006(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
poultry farming will be good for you
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Bassmetrics: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
For those concerned, I am now free...thanks for ur Patience all d while
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by deafeyez: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
grossintel:
Hmmm Nigeria isn't a native English speaking country. Use USA please, anyone looking to hire a gig on that is probably looking for someone from a native English speaking country.

Does that apply to freelancer?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by plux4: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
boxypane:
Thanks for the encouragement guys.
I leave in an environment where majority of its occupants are civil servants, kogi state/ Lokoja to be precise. I really want to go into sales, but need advice on what goods to sell.

there are lots of opportunity in graphic design in lokoja, I train lots of people on this.if you are interested in graphic design you can contact me or visit my office at old living faith road.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by kevwemanuel: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ephiezy4real:
. what's your recommended retail price and the wholesale price?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Ephiezy4real(m): 6:39am On Mar 04, 2018
kevwemanuel:
. what's your recommended retail price and the wholesale price?

Please, reach me through call/whatsapp 08136903541
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by 360great(m): 7:31am On Mar 04, 2018
Please how does the nylon production works and how is the turn over like, how much can ons use as a startup. Pls respond asap
Bassmetrics:
For those concerned, I am now free...thanks for ur Patience all d while
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
jmao:
With such amount, you can easily venture into:

1. Food Resturant business
2. Mini importation
3. Freelancing provided you have any computer skilld otherwise go learn one.
4. Computer business center
5. Hair Saloon
6. Adult school
7. Airtime printing business

If you will permit me to choose for you, go for food resturant business.

what type of computer skills must one learn to go into freelance..?

thanks..
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by jmao: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
brightdocare:

thanks..

web design is of high demand but time consuming to learn. Another is Graphics design which i know is not as difficult as webiste design but good aswell. Are you good in writing articles, short stories etc? What about translating from english to other languages and varse-vasa? You can still make something out of it.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by complex2000: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
trade on volatility and make profit consistently
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2018
jmao:

web design is of high demand but time consuming to learn. Another is Graphics design which i know is not as difficult as webiste design but good aswell. Are you good in writing articles, short stories etc? What about translating from english to other languages and varse-vasa? You can still make something out of it.

thanks for your respond...
I will need guide to go about it.... can I chat you on whatsap..
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Bassmetrics: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2018
360great:
Please how does the nylon production works and how is the turn over like, how much can ons use as a startup. Pls respond asap
Chat me up on watzap
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Bassmetrics: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2018
brightdocare:

thanks..
Data analysis skill in a week if u are fast learner. Get trained,mentorship and partnership opportunity if u enroll in my online class.
Check my signature!
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
Bassmetrics:

Data analysis skill in a week if u are fast learner. Get trained,mentorship and partnership opportunity if u enroll in my online class.
Check my signature!

what about graphic design and web design?
are they past of data analysis?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Bassmetrics: 6:08am On Mar 12, 2018
brightdocare:

what about graphic design and web design?
are they past of data analysis?

NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FEC Approves Tax Incentives For Dangote / CBN May Legalise Use Of Bitcoin / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.