Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon (3602 Views)

Smuggling Booms At Nigeria, Niger Border, Despite Border Closure / The Closure Of The Nigeria - Niger Border Updates By A Twitter User / INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Blue3k2: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
Udeme Akpan

Nigeria and Niger have concluded plans to establish a new oil refinery to meet the petroleum products needs of the two nations.

The multi-million dollar plant will be located in the border town between the Republic of Niger and Katsina State, Nigeria.

In a statement sent to Vanguard, the Ministry of Petroleum, Nigeria disclosed that: ‘’the Honorable Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu met with the President of the Republic of Niger, Mahamadou Issoufou and the Energy Minister of the Republic of Niger, Mr. Foumakoye Gado.

‘’A mutually beneficial agreement was reached for the construction of a refinery in the border town between the Republic of Niger and Katsina State, Nigeria and a crude oil pipeline from the Republic of Niger to the new refinery. Definitive bilateral and technical agreements to be signed in coming days.’’

… details shortly

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/breaking-nigeria-niger-plan-joint-refinery-sign-agreement-soon/

Front page: lalasticlala
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Sunnymatey(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
What? Buhari seems to be getting prepared for Arewa Republic in case Nigeria crash.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Blue3k2: 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
Buhari loves Niger Republic we see a deal every week involving these guys. Why didn't the author tell us which border town it's in. Is the refinery in Katrina or Niger Republic. Ugh I dislike this incomplete articles.

Buhari led projects:
1. Nigeria-Niger Rail line
2. Nigeria Niger joint cooperation on mineral exploration (uranium, limestone zinc)
3. Bring in their oil to refine in unspecified place.

Cc: mapet
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by SlayerSupreme: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
This one above is he trying to lament or what? On the other thread he supported the sectarian government in overlooking a fully ready Onitsha river port in place of a new port in faraway Niger state. Now he's crying about the plan to build a refinery for Niger republic. Why the lamentation? Look at a country without fully functional refineries is going to build one for Niger republic,isn't that madness? Mind you,the FG is building a rail to Niger republic too,as well as a nearby inland port and now a refinery. Are you sure the shithole has a leader up there because these decisions are very poor coming from a federal government in this age. Looks like a jamboree!!!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Blue3k2: 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
We all this is a plan by him to side step Niger delta militants . I don't trust NNPC refineries management skills. I think Niger Republics refiners run well. ND still waiting on those modular refineries from private sector.

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by TheFreeOne: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
Buhari is on a rollercoaster collabo with Niger republic.

This dude may choose a VP from Niger for 2019 election in continuation of his Fulani presidency with his style of governance cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Buhari is on a rollercoaster collabo with Niger republic.

This dude may choose a VP from Niger for 2019 election in continuation of his Fulani presidency with his style of governance cheesy

Afterall, the difference between "Niger" and "Nigeria" is negligible grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by SlayerSupreme: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
In light of the butchering going in the Benue and Taraba,Buhari has refused to take any decisive step on the issue. This is because he is very much in support of the Jihad been waged against the Tivs in both states so he isn't bothered. He is more interested in the welfare if his people in Katsina and the neighbouring villages in Niger republic. He is now working towards building them a refinery and at this rate,not very long now,we'll hear news that the FG is building Niger republic a defence academy or army depot complete with weapons of modern warfare.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Blue3k2: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
SlayerSupreme:
This one above is he trying to lament or what? On the other thread he supported the sectarian government in overlooking a fully ready Onitsha river port in place of a new port in faraway Niger state. Now he's crying about the plan to build a refinery for Niger republic.

Poor baby I see I hurt your feeling badly with my trolling considering yiur still lamenting about it days afterwards. I asked you simply question how do I support sectarianism you like most of your brothers dude stepped the question. Lol you guys are a mentally challenged bunch. (No doubt you guys are sensitive)

Like I told you before buhari copied Jonathan's idea to build rail line to Niger Republic. Why do u guys forget to mention that. Dry your tears child.

Blue3k2:
The federal government dumb for not just concessioning the port and scoring easy political points. They could have done it at the same time the did the dry ports. Anyway the federal government still has other river ports to complete and dredge if the want to follow EGRP.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by TheFreeOne: 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
imhotep:

Afterall, the difference between "Niger" and "Nigeria" is negligible grin

Abi o.

Even the new head of NIA is alleged to have citizenship of Chad.

It's unfortunate when a man thinks he's doing others but failed to realise he's doing himself and his people at the long run.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
Blue3k2:
Buhari loves Niger Republic we see a deal every week involving these guys. Why didn't the author tell us which border town it's in. Is the refinery in Katrina or Niger Republic. Ugh I dislike this incomplete articles.

Buhari led projects:
2. Nigeria Niger joint cooperation on mineral exploration (uranium, limestone zinc)

Nigeria to construct rail line to Niger Republic- Sambo

August 10, 2013Premium Times

The train will go from Zaria to Kauran Namoda, to Birnin Kebbi and then Niger Republic.

The Federal Government is to construct rail line to Niger Republic, Vice President Namadi Sambo has said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142554-nigeria-to-construct-rail-line-to-niger-republic-sambo.html

That was you uncle's/Jona's idea.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by SlayerSupreme: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
[s]
Blue3k2:

Poor baby I see I hurt your feeling badly with my trolling considering yiur still lamenting about it days afterwards. I asked you simply question how do I support sectarianism you like most of your brothers dude stepped the question. Lol you guys are a mentally challenged bunch. (No doubt you guys are sensitive)

Like I told you before buhari copied Jonathan's idea to build rail line to Niger Republic. Why do u guys forget to mention that. Dry your tears child.

[/s]

Hurt whose feelings? This one is high on Fulani dung

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Beremx(f): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
Niger Delta Avengers are sleeping while this is happening? When are they resuming their bombings?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Blue3k2: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
deomelllo:

That my uncle's/Jona's idea.

Lol Jonathan was your uncle in 2011 im guessing. I already pointed that out here and on my other thread. Thanks for the cosign though.

Blue3k2:

SlayerSupreme:

Hurt whose feelings? This one is high on Fulani dung

Lol you wouldn't be crying over the comment if you weren't crybaby. Seriously why are you still crying about onitsha port days after. Please don't let a joke get you so sound up child.

Btw I noticed you don't you ducked my question like coward. How do I support sectarianism you won't answer. It's typical of you clowns to side step question.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
[s]
Blue3k2:

Lol Jonathan was your uncle in 2011 im guessing. I already pointed that out here and on my other thread. Thanks for the cosign though.

Lol you wouldn't be crying over the comment if you weren't crybaby. Seriously why are you still crying about onitsha port days after. Please don't let a joke get you so sound up child.

Btw I noticed you don't you ducked my question like coward. How do I support sectarianism you won't answer. It's typical of you clowns to side step question.
[/s]

The story I posted was published in 2006, not 2011.

What's my business with all your threads or other threads?

Was sectarianism the reason why Jonathan did that in 2006?

Ignorant ipob loser..
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
this is just a preparatory stage, when 2015 passed we all shout hurry that the US prediction on nigeria breakup did not happen but they forget prophecy can take years to come true, the people of the north knows this..they are just taking there time to store and arrange themselves...they knew nigeria will not last long again and they are waiting for the right time to go...if oil is ever discovered in northern Nigeria, kiss this country goodbye,....it will come without bloodshed. ...Mark my words!
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Blue3k2: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

[s]The story I posted was published in 2006, not 2011.

What's my business with all your threads or other threads?

Was sectarianism the reason why Jonathan did that in 2006?

Ignorant ipob loser..[/s]

Stop boring me with daft troll rebuttals. At least make them funny if you can't be sophisticated. The story you posted was in 2006 but it say 2013 in yiu comment. You repeated what I said here and in my other thread. Return to your side show at the circus.

deomelllo:

Nigeria to construct rail line to Niger Republic- Sambo

August 10, 2013Premium Times

The train will go from Zaria to Kauran Namoda, to Birnin Kebbi and then Niger Republic.

The Federal Government is to construct rail line to Niger Republic, Vice President Namadi Sambo has said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142554-nigeria-to-construct-rail-line-to-niger-republic-sambo.html.
[quote]
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by letusbepieces: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
This is who Afonja elected President. shame!
GEJ was far better, at least he was a Nigerian.

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
@ OP, your caption should have simply read "The North/Fulani signed...and not Nigeria...
Peace..!!!
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
[s]
Blue3k2:

Stop boring me with daft troll rebuttals. At least make them funny if you can't be sophisticated. The story you posted was in 2006 but it say 2013 in yiu comment. You repeated what I said here and in my other thread. Return to your side show at the circus.

[/s]

STFU. Even sef, who was the president in 2013?

Silly ipob clown...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
Blue3k2:

Buhari led projects:

Nigeria begins fuel imports from Niger-marketers ON JULY 16, 201210:18 PMI

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/nigeria-begins-fuel-imports-from-niger-marketers/

Your uncle Jona was importing oil from Niger back in 2012..

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Blue3k2: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
deomelllo:

Your uncle Jona was importing oil from Niger back in 2012..

STFU. Even sef, who was the president in 2013? 

Silly ipob clown...

Did I say they didn't clown. You bring up pointless strawmen. You really are a side show act. Jonathan was yiur daddy in 2011 boy don't reject yiur father. Lol the fact you don't get joke is hilarious. It's just like how saying buhari is your dad 2019.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
[s]
Blue3k2:

Did I say they didn't clown. You bring up pointless strawmen. You really are a side show act.
[/s]

When you make claims or bring up flawed facts, disclose full details per what we were doing before how we get.

My job is educating you and highlighting historical context.

Saying Buhari lead projects when talking about what other people created and started, you are misinforming people, you are basically lying.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Blue3k2: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

[s]When you make claims or bring up flawed facts, disclose full details per what we were doing before how we get.

My job is educating you and highlighting historical context.[/s]

You job is being bitter old side show clown. You brought up straw men pointlessly. These facts were up for debate anyway. Lol bring up more pointless details about Nigeria Niger economic relations since its your job sideshow deo.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by SlayerSupreme: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
[s]
Blue3k2:

[/s]
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
[s]
Blue3k2:

You job is being bitter old side show clown. You brought up straw men pointlessly. These facts were up for debate anyway. Lol bring up more pointless details about Nigeria Niger economic relations since its your job sideshow deo.
[/s]

Stop crying because I debunked all your flawed rubbish.

Take heart and next time, be honest with the rubbish you post.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Blue3k2: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

[s]Stop crying because I debunked all your flawed rubbish.

Take heart and next time, be honest with the rubbish you post.[/s]

LOL Sideshow deo take your side to take your ex worldwide. you need to stop you need a Netflix special. Debunking someone now is repeating them and bring up irrelevant facts. Jonathan must really be your dad if you saying this kind of nonsense.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
[s]
Blue3k2:

LOL Sideshow deo take your side to take your ex worldwide. you need to stop you need a Netflix special. Debunking someone now is repeating them and bring up irrelevant facts.
[/s]

Awwwww.....cry baby. You'll be fine, just stop posting lies and fraudulent rubbish...
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Blue3k2: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Awwwww.....cry baby. You'll be fine, just stop posting lies and fraudulent rubbish...

Lol u the weed you got must be laced. It's hard to tell whether you're trolling or just this delusional. Don't let me you circus show later on. Go rest in you safe with other animals acts.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
[s]
Blue3k2:

Lol u the weed you got must be laced. It's hard to tell whether you're trolling or just this dumb. Don't let me you circus show later on. Go rest in you safe with other animals acts.
[/s]

Stop crying now, I know you are pained, but I was just trying to educate you...Oya, take similac and feeding bottle..

lmao..
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Blue3k2: 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Stop crying now, I know you are pained, but I was just trying to educate you...Oya, take similac and feeding bottle..

lmao..

Lol that joke was lame as was dry as the Sahara try harder dude. Lol you said pointless facts that nothing to do witg conversation. Next you'll tell me Nigeria imports me majority of cows from Niger Republic just because. Senile man get some rest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stampede' At PDP Secretariat As Anyaso Submits Nomination Form With Big Cow(pics / Our Presidential Candidate Still In The Race, Says Labour Party / Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.