Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon (3593 Views)

Smuggling Booms At Nigeria, Niger Border, Despite Border Closure / The Closure Of The Nigeria - Niger Border Updates By A Twitter User / INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 2:00am On Feb 02, 2018
[s]
Blue3k2:

Lol that joke was lame as was dry as the Sahara try harder dude. Lol you said pointless facts that nothing to do witg conversation. Next you'll tell me Nigeria imports me majority of cows from Niger Republic just because. Senile man get some rest.
[/s]

Are you still crying? Don't you like similac?

Oya, take banana........lmao.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Blue3k2: 2:19am On Feb 02, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

[s]Are you still crying? Don't you like similac?

Oya, take banana........lmao.[/s]

Save your material for the paying customer sidesjow deo. Giving me the free laughs is bad for business. Maybe Aregbesola will attend and toss you some peanuts. I'm sure he loves a good animal act.

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Desyner: 2:32am On Feb 02, 2018
Blue3k2:
We all this is a plan by him to side step Niger delta militants . I don't trust NNPC refineries management skills. I think Niger Republics refiners run well. ND still waiting on those modular refineries from private sector.

Possible, but I think the north has been thinking about the eventualities of a breakup scenario. They have suddenly become more aggressive about oil discovery also. The also planning a power plants for Abuja, Kaduna and Kano Through NNPC. Plus they must have realized that their population growth has negated any free flow of oil money in the past 60 years.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Blue3k2: 2:42am On Feb 02, 2018
Desyner:
Possible, but I think the north has been thinking about the eventualities of a breakup scenario. They have suddenly become more aggressive about oil discovery also. The also planning a power plants for Abuja, Kaduna and Kano Through NNPC. Plus they must have realized that their population growth has negated any free flow of oil money in the past 60 years.

Your theory makes sense to me. I concur with bold. I would to add the sane can be said about Nigeria as a whole. I compare it to UAE they moved past oil. They could have been like other gulf states but had different policy in mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEs1uOzt3KM
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 2:54am On Feb 02, 2018
Desyner:

FG Approves $1.1bn PPA for Qua Iboe Power Project

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/10/27/fg-approves-1-1bn-ppa-for-qua-iboe-power-project/

Stop the hysteria and bogus conspiracy theory, the NNPC/FG are investing in power projects all over the country, not just the North.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 2:56am On Feb 02, 2018
[s]
Blue3k2:

Save your material for the paying customer sidesjow deo. Giving me the free laughs is bad for business. Maybe Aregbesola will attend and toss you some peanuts. I'm sure he loves a good animal act.
[/s]

lol @ crybaby reducing to internet poster..

What a sorry loser..
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Desyner: 3:01am On Feb 02, 2018
deomelllo:

Stop the hysteria and bogus conspiracy theory, the NNPC/FG are investing in power projects all over the country, not just the North.

You must think we are all broom-wielding and codeine-drinking sai baba chanters . . .
Check this out

As Niger Governor Applauds Baru’s Stewardship

The recently approved contract for the construction of Ajaokuta-Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline project, dubbed AKK Pipeline, has started yielding early benefits with the commitment by NNPC to build power generating plants with combined capacity of 4600 megawatts in Abuja, Kaduna and Kano States.

The NNPC’s Group Managing Director, Dr. Maikanti Baru, who disclosed this during a courtesy call on him by the Executive Governor of Niger State, Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bello, Tuesday in Abuja, said the Corporation in partnership with private investors would build power generating plants to support the Federal Government’s effort to provide stable electricity in the Country.

“As part of the drive to establish power plants to augment the power supply to the nation, the Federal Executive Council has recently approved the AKK Gas Pipeline project to be financed through Public Private Partnership (PPP). The project comes with other auxiliary ones which include, 1350megawatts, 900megawatts and 2350megawatts of power generation plants in Abuja, Kaduna and Kano respectively,” Baru stated.

http://nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/NNPCinthenews/tabid/92/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/915/NNPC-to-Establish-4600MW-Power-Plants-in-FCT-Other-States.aspx
That's 500MW against 4,000MW. It is 800% increase from south to north, Ipob clown.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 3:12am On Feb 02, 2018
[s]
Desyner:

You must think we are all broom-wielding and codeine-drinking sai baba chanters . . .
Check this out

That's 500MW against 4,000MW. It is 800% increase from south to north, Ipob clown.
[/s]

Stop repeating the same rubbish, there are many ongoing power projects in other parts of the country.

The largest single power plant in Nigeria is going to be in Lagos and a Northerner is building it

The largest single refinery in the world is going to be in Lagos and a Northerner is building it.

The largest fertilizer plant in Africa is going to be in Lagos and a Northerner is building it

The largest gas plant in Africa is going to be in Lagos and a Northerner is building it

The largest petrochemical plant in Nigeria is going to be in Lagos and a Northerner is building it

Stop the hysteria, there are more FG and private projects in the south than in the north many times over.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Desyner: 3:16am On Feb 02, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Stop repeating the same rubbish, there are many ongoing power projects in other parts of the country.

The largest single power plant in Nigeria is going to be in Lagos and a Northerner is building it

The largest single refinery in the world is going to be in Lagos and a Northerner is building it.

The largest fertilizer plant in Africa is going to be in Lagos and a Northerner is building it

The largest gas plant in Africa is going to be in Lagos and a Northerner is building it

The largest petrochemical plant in Nigeria is going to be in Lagos and a Northerner is building it

Stop the hysteria, there are more FG and private projects in the south than in the north many times over.

In your malnourished brain, private investment distribution now equals public amenities and infrastructure distribution ?

Oya clap for your self, IPOB indeed.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 4:16am On Feb 02, 2018
[s]
Desyner:
In your malnourished brain, private investment distribution now equals public amenities and infrastructure distribution ?

Oya clap for your self, IPOB indeed.
[/s]

Private or public, what difference does it make as long as you are getting what you need?

Do you reject projects in your backyard based on private or public funding? Where is the sense in that?

Besides, there are more public funded projects in the south than the North, so either way, you still have zero point.

You Igbos come up with the lamest argument ...
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Desyner: 4:41am On Feb 02, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Private or public, what difference does it make as long as you are getting what you need?

Do you reject projects in your backyard based on private or public funding? Where is the sense in that?

Besides, there are more public funded projects in the south than the North, so either way, you still have zero point.

You Igbos come up with the lamest argument ...

Your mumu is legendary. Re-read your trash when you wake up. I know Buhari's popularity is going down and that makes your job harder, thus the fatigue.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 4:59am On Feb 02, 2018
[s]
Desyner:
Your mumu is legendary. Re-read your trash when you wake up. I know Buhari's popularity is going down and that makes your job harder, thus the fatigue.
[/s]

As part of the drive to establish power plants to augment the power supply to the nation, the Federal Executive Council has recently approved the AKK Gas Pipeline project to be financed through Public Private Partnership (PPP).

The GMD sated that the NNPC in partnership with private investors would also build fertilizer plants in some parts of the country,

STFU. The rubbish you posted as publicly funded is a PPP and cannot take off without private money.

This is even a proposal with zero funding on the table to carry it out.

Learn how to read and comprehend. I don't even think you read the rubbish you posted sef.

These ipob illiterates sef.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Desyner: 5:04am On Feb 02, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

STFU. The rubbish you posted as publicly funded is a PPP and cannot take off without private money.

This is even a proposal with zero funding on the table to carry it out.

Learn how to read and comprehend. I don't even think you read the rubbish you posted sef.

These ipob illiterates sef.

Your thick skull didn't absorb the fact that PPP also connotes public financial contribution towards the project. Keep twisting small grammar there.
P.R.O. of Dangote ministry of Nigeria. Mumu.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Blue3k2: 6:00am On Feb 02, 2018
deomelllo:
[s]@ crybaby reducing to internet poster..

What a sorry loser..[/s]

Lol side sideshow deo I found your fellow cast members before the fame. Nigeria a wonderful place the zoo animals get internet connection. By the man ape it's called a meme.

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 6:21am On Feb 02, 2018
[s]
Desyner:
Your thick skull didn't absorb the fact that PPP also connotes public financial contribution towards the project. Keep twisting small grammar there.
P.R.O. of Dangote ministry of Nigeria. Mumu.
[/s]

Look at this lying crook.

You posted the rubbish claiming public and never mentioned PPP till I called you out.

At your old age, PPP and public funding have the sae meaning and interpretation?

Obviously, you lied and if not, you did not read the rubbish you posted .

Silly hypocrite trying to get away with fraudulent claim, you must think you are dealing with your co-illiterates..

Bottomline, your rubbish is PPP, not public.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by tiwiex(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2018
imhotep:

Afterall, the difference between "Niger" and "Nigeria" is negligible grin
Maybe he doesn't know the difference. Remember West Germany?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2018
tiwiex:

Maybe he doesn't know the difference. Remember West Germany?
Agreed grin grin

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Desyner: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

You posted the rubbish claiming public and never mentioned PPP till I called you out.

At your old age, PPP and public funding have the sae meaning and interpretation?

Silly hypocrite trying to get away with fraudulent claim, you must think you are dealing with your co-illiterates..

You are irredeemable ? Keep making up accusations to cover your flaws. It doesn't change a thing.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by PFRB: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2018
Sunnymatey:
What? Buhari seems to be getting prepared for Arewa Republic in case Nigeria crash.

Thank you. We hear that they have a secret foreign reserve.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Desyner:
You are irredeemable ? Keep making up accusations to cover your flaws. It doesn't change a thing.

Crooked liar, let me ask you a question.

WAEC: How is this project going to be funded?

Ignorant Desyner: Mr WAEC, it is going to be funded with public funds

WAEC: But the article you posted says PPP

Ignorant Desyner: Yes, PPP is still public

WAEC: No, PPP and public have 2 different meanings

Ignorant Desyner: No Mr WAEC, public is PPP, they are the same thing.

WAEC: You are a serious olodo, we give you F9.

Ignorant Desyner, see ya miserable life.. grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Desyner: 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
deomelllo:
[/b]

Crooked liar, let me ask you a question.

[b]WAEC: How is this project going to be funded?

Ignorant Desyner: Mr WAEC, it is going to be funded with public funds

WAEC: But the article you posted says PPP

Ignorant Desyner: Yes, PPP is still public

WAEC: No, PPP and public have 2 different meanings

Ignorant Desyner: No Mr WAEC, public is PPP, they are the same thing.

WAEC: You are a serious olodo, we give you F9.

Ignorant Desyner, see ya miserable life.. grin grin grin
Can u supply my post(s) where I inferred the above to support your arguments?
You are trying too hard to spin this into something else. The real contention here is the loopsided distribution of power projects in favour of the north by a NNPC that can't run refineries successfully.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Desyner: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

The first P In PPP is for public. That tells you that public fund is part of the funding and therefore the project distribution should go along with the public distribution of resource contribution. You are the one who posted irrelevant fact thinking you can spam your way through. You got it wrong bro . . .
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
[s]
Desyner:
Can u supply my post(s) where I inferred the above to support your arguments?
You are trying too hard to spin this into something else. The real contention here is the loopsided distribution of power projects in favour of the north by a NNPC that can't run refineries successfully.
[/s]

1. When I highlighted your ignorant and flawed claim, instead of just correcting your post to reflect the true PPP funding, you tried to lie and have it both ways by saying it connotes both when in fact, you initial post doesn't reflect that.

2. When I referenced the projects in Lagos, you quickly jumped in to highlight the private investment nature of the project to defend you flawed rubbish while leaving out the fact that your rubbish if full of private investment and can not even go ahead without private funding. It's even still a proposal so far.

The thing with ignorant jokes like you is you are always lying and trying to have it both ways.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Desyner: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

1. When I highlighted your ignorant and flawed claim, instead of just correcting your post to reflect the true PPP funding, you tried to lie and have it both ways by saying it connotes both when in fact, you initial post doesn't reflect that.

2. When I referenced the projects in Lagos, you quickly jumped in to highlight the private investment nature of the project to defend you flawed rubbish while leaving out the fact that your rubbish if full of private investment and can not even go ahead without private funding. It's even still a proposal so far.

The thing with ignorant jokes like you is you are always lying and trying to have it both ways.

Just supply it. My posts are shorter than all these lies you post ...lol. You didn't know the difference between public and private project as evident in you post where you were highlighting Dangote refinery as public project.

deomelllo:

read your own post and humble yourself.
Private is different from public.
PPP incorporate both on a short term but they end up as public infrastructures and that's what matters here. Seem the limit of your brain is posting of pictures.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Desyner:
The first P In PPP is for public. That tells you that public fund is part of the funding and therefore the project distribution should go along with the public distribution of resource contribution. You are the one who posted irrelevant fact thinking you can spam your way through. You got it wrong bro . . .

Tell me something i don't know.

Sadly, for you, you fraudulently left out the fact that it was PPP and not even a real project yet..

Stop crying, next time, get your facts straight
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Desyner:
Just supply it. My posts are shorter than all these lies you post ...lol. You didn't know the difference between public and private project as evident in you post where you were highlighting Dangote refinery as public project.

read your own post and humble yourself.
Private is different from public.
PPP incorporate both on a short term but they end up as public infrastructures and that's what matters here. Seem the limit of your brain is posting of pictures.

Desyner:

^^^^^^That's your initial post saying the North is doing this and that and using NNPC to do it.

So, please show us the PPP reference in your post?

Did you say NNPC and private investors? No.

You are nothing but a damn lair..
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Desyner: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
deomelllo:

Tell me something i don't know.

Sadly, for you, you fraudulently left out the fact that it was PPP and not even a real project yet..

Stop crying, next time, get your facts straight
If I left it out then why did you IPOB skull highlight within my post. Now I know you are mentally unstable.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
[s]
Desyner:
If I left it out then why did you IPOB skull highlight within my post. Now I know you are mentally unstable.
[/s]

Desyner:

Show us the PPP reference in your initial post above.

You know hat they say about liars..

ipob loser.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Desyner: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
deomelllo:

^^^^^^That's your initial post saying the North is doing this and that and using NNPC to do it.

So, please show us the PPP reference in your post?

Did you say NNPC and private investors? No.

You are nothing but a damn lair..
I like this. Keep confirming your mental challenge for all to see. Where did I state "Public" in my original post. You supplied private project to justify siting of public infrastructures in favour of the north, Yes or No?
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Desyner: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Show us the PPP reference in your initial post above.

You know hat they say about liars..

ipob loser.

You show me my reference to "public" in my first post.
Is Dangote refinery a public project or a PPP for your thick skull to have supplied it as a justification for locating a 4,000MW power plant in the north?
You thinking you can spam your way out of this. Lol.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by deomelllo: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
[s]
Desyner:
You show me my reference to "public" in my first post.
Is Dangote refinery a public project or a PPP for your thick skull to have supplied it as a justification for locating a 4,000MW power plant in the north?
You thinking you can spam your way out of this. Lol.
[/s]

Is the project you you referenced in your initial post Public or PPP?

Ignorant ipob loser...

You can not get by me with your lies and ignorance...
Re: Breaking: Nigeria, Niger Plan Joint Refinery, To Sign Agreement Soon by Desyner: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Is the project you you referenced in your initial post Public or PPP?

Ignorant ipob loser...

You can not get by me with your lies and ignorance...

You should have asked that stupid question in bold first before going on your spamming campaign. Ipob tout.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians So Smart? / Yoruba Youth Takes The Fight To Fulani Militia. / Check Out This Shocking Revelation From Hausa Men On Super Eagles Before The Mat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.