Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls (4074 Views)

Which Phone Should I Buy With 700k / Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? / Which Phone Can I Get Budget 60 To 70k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by wolfenstein(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
moscobabs:
and what makes u think that more property is bad for him?
and what makes u think that he doesn't have money for that planned out already
Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by henry007(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
wolfenstein:

hmmm oga my advice for u is dt u shud runaway from d Motorola e4 plus, it's a mediatek processor, check for urslf the specs of Huawei honor 7x and I bet u, u will love it

Honor 7X is good but out of his price range.
Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by wolfenstein(m): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
henry007:

hmmm who said, with 70k I can get it for him
Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by wolfenstein(m): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
henry007:

Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by Mickyyaya: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2018
superemmy:
Xiaomi mi max 2

50-70k shocked
Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by dingbang(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
sinaj:
Xiomi note 4
lol... U wan sell ya phone?
Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by sinaj(f): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
dingbang:
lol... U wan sell ya phone?
nah

Just tellin him to try it.

Happy new mnth dear.
Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by henry007(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
wolfenstein:

You should definitely open store on Jumia coz the lowest price is 98K on there which is similar to what's on gearbest.
Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by wolfenstein(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
henry007:

You should definitely open store on Jumia coz the lowest price is 98K on there which is similar to what's on gearbest.
Thanks bro I'm just seeing dt dere self
Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by AdisaGaniyu(f): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

1 Share

Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by wolfenstein(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
AdisaGaniyu:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
After coming from a redmi 1s, I was eagerly dying to get dis phone, I den eventually got it and I wasn't impressed. nothing spectacular abt d phone except d ba3. Y all d hype

1 Like

Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by henry007(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
wolfenstein:

After coming from a redmi 1s, I was eagerly dying to get dis phone, I den eventually got it and I wasn't impressed. nothing spectacular abt d phone except d ba3. Y all d hype

When did you get it and what were your expectations that it failed to meet?
Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by wolfenstein(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
henry007:

When did you get it and what were your expectations that it failed to meet?
got it like 6months bk, had to sell it like 2months ago, d camera really got me weak. After I found out that xiaomi was a cheat, changing their camera sensor without notice to d public and still leaving the price d same thing. And anoda tin dt got me weak was that I tot it was gonna be really flat after watching a lot of previews from YouTube and it was quite big. But d main failure was in d camera, anyway that's my opinion. Thank God I moved
Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
NOKIA 5. THAT'S ALL YOU NEED

1 Like

Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by henry007(m): 4:03am On Feb 04, 2018
wolfenstein:

got it like 6months bk, had to sell it like 2months ago, d camera really got me weak. After I found out that xiaomi was a cheat, changing their camera sensor without notice to d public and still leaving the price d same thing. And anoda tin dt got me weak was that I tot it was gonna be really flat after watching a lot of previews from YouTube and it was quite big. But d main failure was in d camera, anyway that's my opinion. Thank God I moved

People are tweaking their camera with Gcam(google cam), the difference is clear. I'm trying to get one shipped rn.
Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by wolfenstein(m): 5:12am On Feb 04, 2018
henry007:

People are tweaking their camera with Gcam(google cam), the difference is clear. I'm trying to get one shipped rn.
If it comes to tweaking I'm number 1 in dt, no matter how much u tweak it, it's not like using it with its original sensor which is d Sony imx dt came with it. But let me not discourage u sha, ppl know wat they look for in a phone, it could be battery,performance,camera etc. but my advice to u is to go for the mi phones of xiaomi than the redmi phones.
Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by tafat: 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
with this budget you can go for the camon cm and save a lot of money
Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by selfdefence: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
nice thinking there,the cm is just 47k,he could be saving a lot of money
tafat:
with this budget you can go for the camon cm and save a lot of money
Re: Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls by Kakadancefreak(f): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Go for pova neo! Or Pop series

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Visha Video Player ? / How To Get 500mb Data Free On MTN In 2019 / Nokia 6230i Pc Suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.