Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

What Do I Do?pls Advice Ma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I Do?pls Advice Ma (639 Views)

Why Do Most Single Ladies Get Angry When Addressed As 'ma' / My Mothere Beat The Hell Out Of Me @23 And A Graduate What Should I Do Pls. / What Can She Do? Pls Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do?pls Advice Ma by megaangel: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2010
My fellow nairalanders please advice me on what to do because m really confused.I have been married to my husband four about 5yrs nw and have a very cute son,my hubby is this very difficult type but he can be lovin sometimes,he is this kind of person who doesnt believe u have to do anytin wrong,getting him to discuss anytin wit him is always a hard task cos he jus ends up seein u a failure,last yr he gave me some money to set up a business,i started the business but i noticed that each time i ask him for money to do anything he always ask me if i dont have money,i startedusing money from my business money and now i got nothin left cause i have spent virtually evrytin from my trade in the house,now he wants money and i cant asisst him,he is sad cos he kind of feels i wasted the money but honestly i neva spent money on anytin else than the house , pls how do i explain to him witout us havin 2 quarrel bout in?i love my husband with all of my heart and i know he loves me too,its just his temper that worries me,
Re: What Do I Do?pls Advice Ma by cantell(m): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2010
You know ur hubby very well and i believe you know the best way to handle him. Most of the replies you'll get here would probably make matters worse or do nothing.
It'll be better if you talk to him and explain ur situation better. It happens to many women and you won't be the first or last.
Some even spend theirs frivolously and yet their husband will still understand.
Just talk to him.
Best of luck.
Re: What Do I Do?pls Advice Ma by OAM4J: 4:08am On Apr 18, 2010
1st of all, you have to admit to yourself that you fail the 1st elementary principle of doing business. You can spend from your profit but you dont spend from your capital.

If you were not making enough profit when he was asking you if you dont have money on you, you should have told him then. And when you started spending your capital, you should have let him know.

Now you have to plead for his understanding and admit you also made 'business' mistake by spending your capital.

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Hiring A Nanny Through C / Do You Need General Cleaning Of Office Or House ? / Join The Fight Against Child Abuse And Trafficking Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.