Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Help, Pile Is Killing Me? What Can I Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, Pile Is Killing Me? What Can I Do? (1265 Views)

Help!!! Hemorrhoids / Pile Is Killing Me / Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Pile Is Killing Me? What Can I Do? by teddymorrison: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
HELP, PILE IS KILLING ME
I have been having pile for over 13 years now,
I don’t take sugar again,
I have been avoiding sugar for a long time
I have spent big sum with no solution, babalawo, chemist, Yoruba and Hausa medicine, it will go and come back, for about 6 days now my anus has come back I use nearly 8 paracetamol and other pain reliever daily to ease the pain.
What can I do?
Re: Help, Pile Is Killing Me? What Can I Do? by deyo1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
It is not sugar that causes pile. Nigerians are not well informed. You are probably eating foods that are not rich in fiber like vegetables, nuts (peanuts, cashew nuts etc), wheat, oats, fruits etc. Eat foods that are rich in fiber.
Re: Help, Pile Is Killing Me? What Can I Do? by Nebes: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Come for surgery and say goodbye to play piles forever.
Re: Help, Pile Is Killing Me? What Can I Do? by babyt66: 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy

Re: Help, Pile Is Killing Me? What Can I Do? by sammysunny88: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
teddymorrison:
HELP, PILE IS KILLING ME
I have spent big sum with no solution, babalawo, chemist, Yoruba and Hausa medicine, it will go and come back, for about 6 days now my anus has come back I use nearly 8 paracetamol and other pain reliever daily to ease the pain.
What can I do?
. Haemorrhoid, or pile as is generally called, is an enlargement of the veins of anal region causing pains, bleeding or inability to pass stool normal, this can lead to prolapsed of the anus. So is not excessive intake of sugar that cause it. We have internal and external pile or haemorrhoid. Which people think that the only option or ways of treating it is through operation.
But pile or haemorrhoid can be treated and cure permanently without operation with the help of pure natural and curative herbal medicine within 15-30 days which is very very effective. The efficacy of this herbal medicine is 100% guarantee because I have used it to cure 6 different peoples of this pile. One of the case is so severe to the extend that he couldn't wear boxers let alone trouser because the anus have shoot out and within 30 days, every thing went off and never returned. This herbal medicine cure the pile from internal to external without any side effects. There are so many testimonies about this herbal medicine. U can contact this number on whatsapp for details; 0/8?0/6.[8,[8./0].3],3/,8\6.....
Re: Help, Pile Is Killing Me? What Can I Do? by Yoyostic: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
I had pile,but I'm fine now,without surgery.Dont eat food that makes your stool hard.Insert garlic,peel it off before use after stool.Instead of of paracetamol,why not ibuprofen?Eat garlic,plenty of vegetables and fruits,drink a lot of water.
Re: Help, Pile Is Killing Me? What Can I Do? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
teddymorrison:
HELP, PILE IS KILLING ME
What can I do?
pile will never kill you as far Swissgarde products for pile are still in Nigeria,to place order contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168"

(1) (Reply)

What's Appeton Weight Gain? / Come In With All Your Sexual Problems. / US Trial Of Coronavirus Vaccine Is Showing Promising Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.