Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life (31583 Views)

Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) / Regina Daniels Dances, Living Her Best Life Despite Controversy With Older Lover / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by Respect55(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
iphenon:
Something is telling me to go inside barracks and shout

'useless soldiers'

Could it be the voice of the Lord?
Ur village ppl will not succeed over ur life

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by sodiqapril(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
h
Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by tealaw(m): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
Very ugly woman.
My prick never stand for this ge b4, never.
Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by jaxxy(m): 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
so those without "best life" should go dive into Lagos lagoon?

I don't get this thread

I don't see wats best life about this. So mark Zuckerberg or bill gates who don't do flashy stuff bt impact on lives are living the worst life I only call this Hollywoods definition of best life and its not real
Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by Mynightmare: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
omonlaa:
Enjoy your money ojare. Say what you will but you can't hate on Dencia, she has proved over time that she's a hustler unlike all these slay mamas who try to emulate her.
how sure are you that she's not emulating someone?
Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by talk2percy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
Her life, her lifestyle, her money, her dress code and the truth is, she actually rocks in most of them- she's wonderfully and beautifully made! I trust my Naija babes them, they will start emulating her pretty soon.
Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by Biggaboi(m): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
Y'all watch out. Soon the 'pyjama fashion' will soon start trending. Na so e dey start! grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by Giftycard(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2018
No shout... Soft...
As my name implies so am i...
View my profile and know how to wish me
Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by Venice789: 4:52am On Feb 02, 2018
iphenon:

'useless soldiers'

abeg no go listen to that kinda voice ooh. Baba nah die oo

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:41am On Feb 02, 2018
talk2percy:
- she's wonderfully and beautifully made!.

No fam,she is plastically made u meant. tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by sweetilicious(f): 6:49am On Feb 02, 2018
iphenon:

'useless soldiers'

You are not serious. I just pity you
Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 02, 2018
She have bleached to the extent that she is now brighter than her future.
Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by Diso60090(m): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2018
iphenon:

'useless soldiers'

And don't forget to drop your Will before going because no guarantee you are coming back
Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by thedondada(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2018
iphenon:

'useless soldiers'

Actually it's the mummur of your village people who are using your picture to fan themselves during meeting.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by makahlj2: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2018
is she albino?
Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by Snow02: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
ikechizoba:

Meanwhile.....
MTN is giving free GLO recharge card to all ETISALAT customers that are using AIRTEL lines.���
wait what?? LMAO

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by Snow02: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
iphenon:

'useless soldiers'

yes my bro you should answer the call of the Lord just will me your computer and iPhone if you have one
Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by femmix112(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
She love rockin her pajamas or she is hidin her flat boobs ans ass mtcheew be dlieing to ur sef.....

grin
Re: PHOTOS: Dencia Is Living Her Best Life by EternalTruth: 12:35am On Feb 06, 2018
Venice789:
abeg no go listen to that kinda voice ooh. Baba nah die oo
happy birthday. God bless your new age. Where are you let me take you out

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend / Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building / Moesha Boduong: 'I Am Young & Not Ready For Marriage'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.