Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend (31574 Views)

Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make 'rape Stories' Trend / Adebola Olowoporoku, May D's Babymama Tackles Him Over Video Of Raw Cash / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by wegomakeam: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Flamboyant Nigerian man, Hushpuppi has taken a swipe at celebrities trying to make 'rape stories' trend, as he claimed it might 'backfire' in the nearest future.

According to the Huspuppi, rape is a serious issue and should be kept in 'serious' space not in 'trendy' space. Hushpuppi who also claimed that Nigerians did nothing when reports of old men raping little girls were shared, slammed the lawyers who are offering free services to those he described as 'rich and famous'.

See his posts below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/hushpuppi-tackles-celebrities-trying-to.html?m=1

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by wegomakeam: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by itspzpics(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
I tire oo

38 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ok great..
Rape now trending..

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Accusations fit on a bumper sticker; the truth takes longer.

- Michael Hayden

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by ainas247: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
cool Well said Bro..

to all the people who are abusing the man.
please, what is your proof?

imagine me wake up one day and go straight to
one girl, I know and I enter their house push her to the chair
and start brouhaha brouhaha..

Me: I dey craze
for their family house...
I no ask if people dey house
and I be whole pastor, not care about my reputation...
I just start brouhaha brouhaha.. just like that..

check am nah...

The acclaimed *vergirrnn*
my sister is at home but I did not shout I just allow him...

and some sinners judging the man for allegedly sinning differently

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Jh0wsef(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
DO YOU OWN A BUSINESS? SMALL OR LARGE SCALE?

LET YOUR LOGO SPEAK FOR YOUR BRAND.

get your logos, business cards etc ah affordable rates smiley

Check my signature

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Pure truth.. the one wey dey vex me na the stupid old fool called Ali Baba with Davido the guy too mumu and the snake called actor Akani Abi wetin be ehn name wey carry the sh!it for head.

28 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by lonelydora: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nice one from Hushpuppi. We told them the same thing to thread carefully, they said it's because we are members of that church. It's only when her friend accused her she remembered to grant interview.

Any interview you see that Jideonwu of a guy, there is always a script playing out. But in no time, the Truth will prevail.

Timi, the stu.pid husband of that sl.ut will suffer this later.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Techsunny: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yahoozzzzz
Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Cornerstone199(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
WELL SAID
Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Dranoid: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
I thought all this guy knew was how to flex cash and beef with mompha but he just proved me wrong

The number of people standing on this table he is shaking ehn.....make I no talk

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Engrjj:
There are a lot of people working behind closed doors to make sure they bring Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo down.

Timi wife grant an interview on Friday, just after one day a protest was organized simultaneously I'm Abuja and Lagos the protesters where in uniforms and a play cards all in just one day. No doubt Timi's wife has a hiding sponsors.

Give all these silly dumb conspiracy theories a rest.

"Them" never bring Mark Zuckerberg down, it is Fatoyinbo "they" would attempt to bring down.

Those protesters were simply self-righteous people who had nothing better to do.

These Nollywood conspiracies are just amusing to read.

That's how TB Joshua claimed it wasn't negligence that made his church building collapse but a mysterious plot against him

18 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Salatavor: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Wise Puppy... Nigerians are not very Robust in wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by HumanHairLovers(f): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
He's making it trend the more.

What you oppose increases

Love to good quality weavon or wigs? Check my signature
Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by hpk(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
wisdom will not kill you, the whole drama is just playing out like 2019 election.

Engrjj:
There are a lot of people working behind closed doors to make sure they bring Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo down.

Timi wife grant an interview on Friday, just after one day a protest was organized simultaneously I'm Abuja and Lagos the protesters where in uniforms and a play cards all in just one day. No doubt Timi's wife has a hiding sponsors.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by joseph1832(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nice one from Hushpuppi. However, seeing that this rape issue is dying slowing, it's safe to say the agenda of timi and his wife have been accomplished.

Selah.

9 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Uchenaija: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Is it your trend?

Are you're jealous you're not trending? Which one

Check my signature for bespoke senator wears

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Revolva(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
You de mind all dese yeye ladies come de find who dem go tie chain for neck

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by badmrkt(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Stupid CELEBRITIES and even a bigger fooolish followers. Some ppl just can't think for themselves, once a celebrity does thing booom, dem son copy am....

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Well Said
Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by nuelsam: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
He raped her........ She kept mute until now................. She granted an interview then next thing was a uniformed protest in less than a week, who's fooling who................. The very moment i saw fatoyinbos pic, i knew he s a yahoo boy, no doubts................... Buh this time around, busola is hiding something................. Mumu timi dakolo is going to be the victim................. Y'all just watch

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Rico96(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Busola may end up in jail for wasting all this years tongue

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by todaynewsreview: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Engrjj:

Very likely. This is the whole truth

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by babeosisi: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
All the rapeests are surfacing from their villages

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
They raped you and you still did your wedding in COZA....let's think from there

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
According to the Huspuppi, rape is a serious issue and should be kept in 'serious' space not in 'trendy' space. Hushpuppi who also claimed that Nigerians did nothing when reports of old men raping little girls were shared, slammed the lawyers who are offering free services to those he described as 'rich and famous'. 
Truer words have never been spoken.
SOME girls are busy smiling reading some celebrities who did somethings to them castigating Pastor COZA.

Many allegations against some celebrities, coming through in weeks to come.
E go Shock plenty people.

What goes around comes around.

No be Naija we dey?!

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Sluacoast(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
HumanHairLovers:
It sh an
Keep your shaking hands to yourself, if you're too daft to compose or write something related to the given topic. Why are people like this.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend by Inteltower: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
his right...
we are be becoming hypocrites & biased... only to be arguing with our keypad because the issue on ground concerns popular known persons but when such occurs amongst average persons we become silent.

#stupid social media justice.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaisha Umaru Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Runtown Shakes Hands With Dilly, CEO Of His Former Record Label, After Apology / Kiss Daniel Having Fun With The Ladies At A Lounge In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.