Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

#BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching (32325 Views)

BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week / BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by XINZ: 8:27am On Feb 02, 2018
What kind of useless show is this?
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by 2shure: 8:32am On Feb 02, 2018
i jus dey bomb
no rp
i neva pick since january
2018 wtf.

now im using glo.
cant afford to dash spectranet 13k
wen i neva pick my usual 1m.
nawa o
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2018
Vowed never to read any BBN stories.
You see why?
So outta the many things bothering the country, so this is what graced the FP this morning?
Guess t's someone's business. What's my own? can't tell you how to run it.
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by satowind(m): 8:34am On Feb 02, 2018
holluphemydavid:

bro isnt necessary u open any thread containing dis topic,u can always move to another thread which will add value to ur lives,lets all stop being hypcrites,change begins with u
what u saying bro. Don't be a goat the new is in my face
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by jobonnairaland: 8:38am On Feb 02, 2018
This program should be banned henceforth.
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by dtruth50: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2018
why can't they just engage them in a productive thing that will be of benefit to the viewers and to themselves then whoever will should get the money
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by Emmyjah50: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2018
kikiwendy:
Lobatan.. They should even ban them from looking

Who score for Barca last night?
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2018
legodi ordinary bournamout flog Chelsea at home.
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by cuba62(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2018
Chelsea will beat barca silly in the champions league
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by fiyin47(m): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2018
geostrata:
so even person wey come from lafia no go laff?

Bro!, Really?! lipsrsealed
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by dazzlingd(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2018
The the last set of Bbn were more original.
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by kadree(m): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2018
Emmyjah50:

Who score for Barca last night?

The teeth man.

Assisted by the very one with the highest assist in the history of Spanish football.
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by nonhuman(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2018
of what use is this show
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by Timawuj(m): 9:07am On Feb 02, 2018
kikiwendy:
Lobatan.. They should even ban them from looking

Hi Kiki, how are u?
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2018
Bleep**g irrelevant show
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by kikiwendy(f): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2018
Timawuj:

Hi Kiki, how are u?
I'm fine.. You?
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by 02Kebreal(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2018
THINKING ABOUT MY FAMILY PROBLEMS ALONE COULD MAKE ME CRY THEM A RIVER INSTEAD OF LAUGHING.

UNFORTUNATELY,THE PROGRAM IS FOR HELLFIRE CANDIDATES.
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by babzlim(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2018
Please, can BIG brother evict all this kids ... This guy's are f...King waste of time I swear.
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by holluphemydavid(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2018
satowind:
what u saying bro. Don't be a goat the new is in my face
lol c dis monkey in human form,e pain am well well tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by temiflex01(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2018
Osteen89:
This BBNaija thing is making me sick. Maybe I should withdraw my membership from Nairaland. Such a puerile exuberant show, making front pages, every now and then.

Who your withdraw epp? Who sabi you for here? I hope you're not blind, you saw the thread before opening.
If you no like BBN, when you see the topic wakapass. Hypocrite! undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by DONFASZY(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2018
Is it nt d same big broda show dey r havin sex live on air and nuisance nudity

I don't watch d show,immorality and niva entertaining wit all viewers/bloggers waiting for scandals and sh****t
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by 11banks: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
DATING TO WEDDING
Registration is on!!!

Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by encrypt(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Josephamstrong1:
You see why?
So outta the many things bothering the country, so this is what graced the FP this morning?
Lol vowed in deed.
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by DONADAMS(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
2shure:
i jus dey bomb no rp i neva pick since january 2018 wtf.
now im using glo. cant afford to dash spectranet 13k wen i neva pick my usual 1m. nawa o
find something legit to do
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by MahatmaGhandi: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Live scores please
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by jobbers: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by charlizonto: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Abeg is Mikel Obi playing for Man utd?
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by XtraTochi: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Osteen89:
This BBNaija thing is making me sick. Maybe I should withdraw my membership from Nairaland. Such a puerile exuberant show, making front pages, every now and then.
stop being ridiculous! If you don't like the show stop opening any thread that has to do with the show. Respect yourself and act wise
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by XtraTochi: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Josephamstrong1:
You see why?
You don't like it and you still opened it. You're sick in the head
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by satowind(m): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
holluphemydavid:

lol c dis monkey in human form,e pain am well well tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

hmmm see donkey
Re: #BBNaija: Housemates Banned From Laughing And Touching by holluphemydavid(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
satowind:

hmmm see donkey
Chimpanzees, guess u just got money to sub for 10mb again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners / Fire guts Sir Gabriel Igbinedion’s ITV Benin (Photos From The Incidence) / What To Do When Your Gotv Remote Control Is Not Responding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.