Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,103 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Fraud Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud Alert (378 Views)

Fraud Alert: Mozino007 is a scammer / Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! / Fraud Alert!!! First Bank Debited Me N5,842.23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert by LawalIbrahim98: 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hi, Mairalanders, beware of Annie Phillips, I met this lady of fb messenger she asked me whether I have apple iPhone so that we can chat on QQ international video, I said no, she then promised to send me apple iPhone 7plus, Mcbook pro and £4,000 cash, she sent me one Nigeria phone no. that I should call in respect of the consignment, I call and one guy picked up the call, when I explain to him he said I should pay #35,000 as local delivery charges before they can send the consignment to me and within 24hrs.
This is the fake bill of lading for reference

(1) (Reply)

Kidnap Kingpin, Evan's Arraignment Stalled By Dpp's Error / Suspects Hide N80million Indian Hemp In Bibles, Fruits / Housemaid Set 2 Teenage Brothers On Fire, One Dead, Other Still Alive - Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.