Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,366 members, 7,853,636 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) (3429 Views)

MC Tagwaye Thrills Guests In Buhari’s Voice At Wike's Award Reception In PH / Ogenna Walter Receives Rousing Reception In Central African Republic As Host / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:23am On Feb 02, 2018
A Nigerian wedding decided to deviate from the norm of jollof rice and chicken as its delicacy by serving an unconventional meal of Garri and fried fish.

The photos which has been trending online shows guests being treated to a special meal of Garri soaked in water (not eba) and fried fish to accompany it.

Lalasticalla
seun

Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 2:47am On Feb 02, 2018
Nice innovativion. We all only need to be creative.
And speaking of that @Op I get upset off, why can't you be offset, then I'll turn you on.
Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by bankyblue(m): 3:43am On Feb 02, 2018
Lagos is full of wonders just the way Amabode is working.
Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by olayinex(m): 3:49am On Feb 02, 2018
Chai, some people favourite, nice 1
Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by Authoreety: 6:11am On Feb 02, 2018
So,what is graphic abt this now? Mtchw....

1 Like

Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by Nelsizzy(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2018
Authoreety:
Still confused man
Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by Funnas(f): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2018
chai,this is what l call cutting ur coat according to ur cloth not according to your size, d economy don scatter
Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by Funnas(f): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2018
chai,this is what l call cutting ur coat according to ur cloth not according to your size, d economy don scatter
but this can't really be d only food served there na
Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by atilla(m): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2018
Noiiice
Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by shadrach77: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
Authoreety:

No blame am. The guy no sabi the meaning of the word. He just hear am and im wan use am by force cheesy grin wink
Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
shadrach77:

No blame am. The guy no sabi the meaning of the word. He just hear am and im wan use am by force cheesy grin wink

hey broke bastard, I'm not a guy okay
Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by bjt(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ops don't know the meaning of graphics photo cheesy cheesy
Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Graphic Kó, Graphite

1 Like

Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by shadrach77: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

My bastard father, I'm not a guy okay

Thank God you know your father is a bastard grin grin
Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
olayinex:
Chai, some people favourite, nice 1
yea...that's my favourite kiss
Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
what is graphic about this... nicely served
Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by OneCorner: 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

U are a boy. grin
We sabi ur type
Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by Ceasardgreat(m): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Ayam not understanding this ooo
But you sound like a human being, sorry transgendered..

You for no call am bastard nau grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At Wedding Reception In Lagos(graphic Photos) by boss1310(m): 2:45am On Feb 04, 2018
Funnas:
sister take a second look at the background and tell me if this is a wedding by someone affected by economy.the person is very wealthy clearly and this is one of several dishes in the menu.who tell you say fish na poor man food lol

(1) (Reply)

Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Butt And Ni*ples In See-through Lingerie / Actress, Chika Lann Throws Sister Out For Allegedly Trying To Snatch Her Husband / Gunmen Rob Sexshop, You Won'tbelieve Whathappens Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.