Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Butt And Ni*ples In See-through Lingerie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Butt And Ni*ples In See-through Lingerie (3382 Views)

Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Organic, Natural Body In Sexy Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Butt And Ni*ples In See-through Lingerie by MckenzieSkyBlog: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2019
Endowed Tanzanian model, Sanchi, is now causing commotion on Instagram as she shared some mouth-watering photos of herself.

The CEO of SeductiveHit took to her Instagram handle @sanchiworld to share these sultry photos of herself posing in a see-through lingerie that showcased her massive yansh and nipple.

She wrote: "He like to call me peaches when we get this nasty...SEE MORE

2 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Butt And Ni*ples In See-through Lingerie by iamJ(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2019
even vaseline crew done tire

saw this picture on my timeline, i scrolled and passed

its not every time that u display everything, sometimes allow us to imagine things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Butt And Ni*ples In See-through Lingerie by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2019
iamJ:

its not every time that u display everything, sometimes allow us to imagine things
Abi na grin grin grin grin angry grin
Re: Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Butt And Ni*ples In See-through Lingerie by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2019
This girl yansh massive ooo
I can imagine it from here...The side parting go bad gon tongue tongue tongue tongue
This is tasty tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Butt And Ni*ples In See-through Lingerie by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2019
iamJ:

Oga speak for urself. I am a bonafide Vaseline Crew member and about using my Vaseline on this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Butt And Ni*ples In See-through Lingerie by Goke101(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Opotoyi!!!

Sanchi pin kari ile
Jeko de ibi awa no fe je’nbe
Re: Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Butt And Ni*ples In See-through Lingerie by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
The contrasting difference in size between her upper body and lower body... grin
Re: Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Butt And Ni*ples In See-through Lingerie by spafu(m): 3:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Wow
Re: Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Butt And Ni*ples In See-through Lingerie by Wizzyflexx: 7:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Emeka
How much for one carton of vaseline
Gimme 5k carton abeeg
Re: Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Butt And Ni*ples In See-through Lingerie by danny56: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2019
Her body parts doesn't correspond. The down part look like a bread dough with yeast. cry

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Storm The Internet With Her Nude Pictures / “I Used Two Packets Of Wool Every 5 Hours To Clean Your Smelly Anus”, Tonto Dike / Meet Lady Set To Embark On 200 Hours Non-stop S3x With Over 500 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.