Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis (27019 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili's Response To Buhari's Order On Ballot Snatching / IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses / Senate Intervenes In Benue Crisis, Meets With Ortom, Traditional Rulers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by Abfinest007(m): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2018
buhari hammer fqll on u

1 Like

Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2018
It is all tactical maneuvers

1 Like

Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by Sikariyelwa: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2018
PREMIUM TIMES IS A HATER OF POLICE FORCE. WE KNOW THIS FOR LONG. I AM LIVING IN MAIDUGURI. NOTHING LIKE BURATAI STAYING IN THE STATE. WHY DONT PREMIUM CRITICISED THE CHIEF OF THE ARMY STAFF? IF I AM THE IGP, I WILL DISSTABILISE THAT THE SO CALL PREMIUM TIMES COMPANY. HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL.
Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by BeardedMeat(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
If i believe any word dat comes out of dis guy's mouth again make my leg cut
BTW, how come your hands have a different colour from your face
Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by Bossontop(m): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2018
BeardedMeat:
BTW, how come your hands have a different colour from your face
My broda it iz d wonderful work ov God ooo
Lol
Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by BeardedMeat(m): 8:56am On Feb 02, 2018
Bossontop:

Lol
grin grin grin Lawd!!
Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by Themandator: 8:57am On Feb 02, 2018
Islie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/257363-ig-police-ibrahim-idris-disobeyed-buharis-order-benue-crisis.html

Those six villages, inaccessible to the police force, has now become a colony for herds men..... Cc: omenka

1 Like

Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by 8stargeneral: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by chimeziedickson: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2018
Buhari remains d ceremonial president of this country......... quote me any where!!!

1 Like

Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by ZAWs: 9:03am On Feb 02, 2018
Buhari is a good man.
But he surrounds himself with grade 1 notorious cabals criminals
Which may have instructed the IG not to go to benue.
Thereby making the President looking incompetence

They have reduced the President to "the more you look the less you see"
President.
Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by Gkemz: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2018
If na to Bleep woman, that's the only thing he's good at.

1 Like

Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by poseidon12: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2018
gocac:
Another lies..... Believe This trash at your own peril!

State the facts then.
Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by badesco(m): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2018
No matter how you all view it, the IG has disobeyed the President.

1 Like

Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by Etianwanokon: 9:35am On Feb 02, 2018
Premium Times give me his number.
He has not defied the President.
He is acting on the orders of the same president.
Meaning let the attacks continue.

2 Likes

Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by sinola(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2018
Islie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/257363-ig-police-ibrahim-idris-disobeyed-buharis-order-benue-crisis.html

I was expecting to read that he defied buhari order and took his men to buhari's untouched holy land of his fuulani kinsmen and dealt decisively with those dreaded bloodsucking terrorists causing mayhem upadan.....that would have been commendable and very welcomed by all well meaning Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by 1miccza: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2018
They are both seasoned actors acting out a script for all to see

2 Likes

Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by joinnow: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2018
Normal procedure to follow

1.set committee on why he disobeyed
2.Committee return back with finding after 3 months
3.To be deliberated during FEC
4. Matter swept under the carpet/rug.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by sinola(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2018
badesco:
No matter how you all view it, the IG has disobeyed the President.
it is a lie,he dare not disobey the king in the north....they no born am well.He only went to Abuja to do some photocopies since there is none in the whole Benue state....lol
well,an insider said he will soon return after sampling those his oloshos in uniform,he has been missing them terrible.
wallai konji na bastard!

1 Like

Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by deebrownneymar: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2018
What a wawu!
Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by Osashalom: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by toyoC1(f): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2018
That order is filled with hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by micflo28(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2018
That is what you get when you have your tribesmen everywhere around you in sensitive positions. You are a mockery when you seem serious. Buhari is at the mercy of a powerful cabal, only sensitive when it comes to security issues concerning the south. We want to see a change of era come 2019 as this will be a grim reminder of consequences of wrong choices we make.
Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by lagosrd: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
If I were Buhari, I will just appoint the current Lagos state Cp as the acting IG of police and see the way the guy will flush those herdsmen out Like baddo
Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by tellmemore15: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
the demons are making effort to save the sinking ship, someone has to take the fall till they are able to re-strategies their Islimization/jihad mission and Ibrahim Idris is the man.
Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by meshi1990(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Desyner:
The eye service admin knows what they are doing. Buhari gives instruction, IGP flouts it, but Buhari doesn't punish him or react. It is a classic political manovuer.
My man dey reason[color
Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by jobbers: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis by BeardedMeat(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
Bossontop:

Lol
Haba! Since then? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) / EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit / Anambra 2021 Election: 12 Aspirants Gunning For PDP Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.