Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii (43127 Views)

Mike Edward's And Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton: Meet BBNaija Contestant (Photos) / Alex, BBNaija Housemate, Flashes Her Boobs (Photo) / Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by butterflyl1on: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2018
iykejazz:
Can someone remind me the scores of the last March in this world between Chelsea and Arsenal? grin

Did that qualify arsenal for the champions league?

Did that win them the trophy?
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by Chukazu: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2018
iykejazz:

Arsenal is a lifestyle. Arsenal is a prestigious team. Arsenal is for the real men. ARSENAL TILL I DIE!!!

That is if you haven't developed High PB already ...the rate you are going.

EVEN ARSENE WENGER knows Arsenal is a "football academy" shocked

1 Like

Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by iykejazz: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2018
Arsenal even In the grave!!! But wait ooo, why e be say Chelsea too dey beef Arsenal sef? Wetin we get we Chelsea want? Which babe Arsenal dey bleep wey dey give Chelsea heart break? AKANT JUST ONDASTAN.
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by butterflyl1on: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2018
Chukazu:

That is if you haven't developed High PB already ...the rate you are going.

EVEN ARSENE WENGER knows Arsenal is a "football academy" shocked

[img]https://media1./images/0489fb2f025d80cb993ac1e2712682fa/tenor.gif?itemid=3574833[/img]

Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by OgSammy(m): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2018
Chukazu:

Do you know how many times STEVEN GERRARD AND FRANCESCO TOTTI rejected Madrid?

you think every player is "an ashawo?"
There is always an exceptional . But not in a promising player like Hazard . This guy has so much potentials and at a young age he happens to be the next world record transfer . So my brother , what's your guess ?
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by iykejazz: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Did that qualify arsenal for the champions league?

Did that win them the trophy?

Bros I am asking of scores ooo. U hear Qual... For my mouth? This Chelsea people sef.
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by butterflyl1on: 9:23am On Feb 02, 2018
iykejazz:

Bros I am asking of scores ooo. U hear Qual... For my mouth? This Chelsea people sef.

Did the score stop them from carrying out their usual heartbreak to their fans? Guineas book of world records will soon have it's pages filled with the numerous disappointment records arsenal currently hold. cheesy
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by stubbornman(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
I love the way she smile, very captivating.
You smile better
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by urchhhhh: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2018
I Don't know why I love Chelsea
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2018
stubbornman:
You smile better
Awwww! thanks dear.
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by iykejazz: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Did the score stop them from carrying out their usual heartbreak to their fans? Guineas book of world records will soon have it's pages filled with the numerous disappointment records arsenal currently hold. cheesy

Arsenal till another world.
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by madridsta007(m): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2018
Seeing Giroud in a Chelsea shirt will be the most awkward thing I’ve seen in the EPL this year. Hopefully he can help Chelsea nick some goals against Liverpool and Spurs and United. Helping them to draw these matches.

1 Like

Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by iykejazz: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2018
urchhhhh:
I Don't know why I love Chelsea

Love wey person no fit explain, that one na love? Ask any Arsenal fan why he/she loves Arsenal and you will hear reasons. Arsenal till I die!!!
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by iykejazz: 9:32am On Feb 02, 2018
Kontinu!! Keep on laffing till I slap that your gorimakpa head. You think say Na Ay show you dey abi.

butterflyl1on:

[img]https://media1./images/0489fb2f025d80cb993ac1e2712682fa/tenor.gif?itemid=3574833[/img]
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by butterflyl1on: 9:32am On Feb 02, 2018
iykejazz:

Arsenal till another world.

Let me show you some of your history. Do you know that for the past 10 years that arsenal have been under wenger their losses have been exactly the same way? No wonder Mourinho called wenger a pro looser.

2008-09: Loss to Fulham in Week 2, five losses by Nov. 22.

2009-10: Losses to United and City in Weeks 3 and 4.

2010-11: Draw Week 5, loss Week 6, loss Week 7. Five total losses by Christmas, including to Chelsea, United, and Tottenham.

2011-12: The first three results of the season are 0-0 vs. Newcastle, 0-2 vs. Liverpool and 2-8 vs. United to start the season. They also lost in Week 5 to Blackburn and Week 7 to Spurs.

2012-13: Week 6 loss to Chelsea, Week 8 loss to Norwich, Week 10 loss to United. This was followed by three draws over the next four games before a 2-0 loss to Swansea on Dec. 1.

2013-14: Loss to Aston Villa on the opening day. The start to this season goes well, comparatively speaking, with eight wins, one draw and one loss over the first 10 games.

2014-15: Draws in Weeks 2, 3 and 4. Draw Spurs at home Week 6. Lose to Chelsea in Week 7, draw Hull in Week 8, then three more losses before Christmas.

2015-16: Loss to West Ham in Week 1 and Chelsea in Week 6. Close November with a draw against Spurs, loss to WBA and draw against Norwich.

2016-17: Loss to Liverpool Week 1 and a draw against Leicester in Week 2. Actually did OK after that until December, but then they crumbled in the second half.

2017-18: After a comeback 4-3 win over Leicester to open the season, Arsenal have lost to Stoke and Liverpool.

You know that during this period also they have suffered an 8-2 loss to United, suffered a Milan embarrassment of 6-3 lost to Manchester City, 5-1 lost to Liverpool, humiliated 6-0 against Chelsea, and of course, the most recent 4-0 defeat to Liverpool.

Arsenal are turning their fans to living deads and even you now no longer have blood but agbo flowing in your veins due to arsenal. grin
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by OgSammy(m): 9:33am On Feb 02, 2018
madridsta007:
Seeing Giroud in a Chelsea shirt will be the most awkward thing I’ve seen in the EPL this year. Hopefully he can help Chelsea nick some goals against Liverpool and Spurs and United. Helping them to draw these matches.
. Let it not shock you If Giroud turns out to be a Perfect fit for Chelsea . This is football so anything thing can happen . He has premier league experience plus he wasn't flop at Arsenal considering how much they signed him for . He contributed greatly . Arsenal fans no ever appreciate Giroud contributions . Them dey only judge Am for he flaws , them dey forget say the boy they ball plus na headmaster for the primary school I attend . Chai that boy they nod ball sha .
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by mtprofessor5(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2018
I just love nairaland
#ourmumudondo
#nobbnaija
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by vaca1: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2018
Josephamstrong1:
grin
Hahahahahaha... Lwkmd!
You guys just made my morning already. This is how it should be on useless post.
This just the beginning.
Sanchez is a bad market I swear.
ROTFLOL NOW I LOVE NIGERIANS
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by Abogwara: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2018
Another Owerri girl. Seems they invaded this bb.
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by Coldfeets: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2018
Ahneeka don suffa.

I now move a motion for THREAD CLOSED.
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by iykejazz: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2018
History wey no fit explain or answer simple question about the most recent full time scores btw Chelsea and Arsenal, that one na history?

butterflyl1on:

Let me show you some of your history. Do you know that for the past 10 years that arsenal have been under wenger their losses have been exactly the same way? No wonder Mourinho called wenger a pro looser.

2008-09: Loss to Fulham in Week 2, five losses by Nov. 22.

2009-10: Losses to United and City in Weeks 3 and 4.

2010-11: Draw Week 5, loss Week 6, loss Week 7. Five total losses by Christmas, including to Chelsea, United, and Tottenham.

2011-12: The first three results of the season are 0-0 vs. Newcastle, 0-2 vs. Liverpool and 2-8 vs. United to start the season. They also lost in Week 5 to Blackburn and Week 7 to Spurs.

2012-13: Week 6 loss to Chelsea, Week 8 loss to Norwich, Week 10 loss to United. This was followed by three draws over the next four games before a 2-0 loss to Swansea on Dec. 1.

2013-14: Loss to Aston Villa on the opening day. The start to this season goes well, comparatively speaking, with eight wins, one draw and one loss over the first 10 games.

2014-15: Draws in Weeks 2, 3 and 4. Draw Spurs at home Week 6. Lose to Chelsea in Week 7, draw Hull in Week 8, then three more losses before Christmas.

2015-16: Loss to West Ham in Week 1 and Chelsea in Week 6. Close November with a draw against Spurs, loss to WBA and draw against Norwich.

2016-17: Loss to Liverpool Week 1 and a draw against Leicester in Week 2. Actually did OK after that until December, but then they crumbled in the second half.

2017-18: After a comeback 4-3 win over Leicester to open the season, Arsenal have lost to Stoke and Liverpool.

You know that during this period also they have suffered an 8-2 loss to United, suffered a Milan embarrassment of 6-3 lost to Manchester City, 5-1 lost to Liverpool, humiliated 6-0 against Chelsea, and of course, the most recent 4-0 defeat to Liverpool.

Arsenal are turning their fans to living deads and even you now no longer have blood but [b][/b]agbo flowing in your veins due to arsenal. grin
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by engrjacuzzi: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2018
nobody is yet to tell us who will win this year Champions League final and Russia 2018 World Cup

1 Like

Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by Hargbo(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2018
Everybody that have commented on this thread so far are right except the guy that said the reason why Obasanjo did nt support buhari was because he wants to run for presidency in 2019 and this is afffecting the morale of Chelsea player to fight the FG to reduce price of fuel for the sake of Teachers going on strike to start investing in agriculture in the various state so that they can have enough money to invest in Bigbrother House this coming July to mark the seventh time my cockerel is laying egg in 10years

3 Likes

Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]anything bbn go turn sport straight say no to satanic world say no
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by iykejazz: 9:45am On Feb 02, 2018
To add to what you have said, I think I will like to support the move for the new government to really try hard to take care of all the things that will enable me to say that the way things are going right now, that it will really be difficult for me to understand what I am even trying to say now.

Hargbo:
Everybody that have commented on this thread so far are right except the guy that said the reason why Obasanjo did nt support buhari was because he wants to run for presidency in 2019 and this is afffecting the morale of Chelsea player to fight the FG to reduce price of fuel for the sake of Teachers going on strike to start investing in agriculture in the various state so that they can have enough money to invest in Bigbrother House this coming July to mark the seventh time my cockerel is laying egg in 10years

1 Like

Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by Chukazu: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2018
OgSammy:
There is always an exceptional . But not in a promising player like Hazard . This guy has so much potentials and at a young age he happens to be the next world record transfer . So my brother , what's your guess ?

Hazard belongs to the club of "ashawo" players , so he may eventually leave
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by Jcob(m): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2018
Piano FC
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by temiflex01(m): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2018
xpac01:
Barca can never let go of Suarez. Chelsea would rather look somewhere else.

Why una spoil this thread

No wahala, make I sh**t for thread comot undecided undecided

Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by maxwell530(m): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2018
Chukazu:

we will sell hazard and use the money to buy neymar cum next season, PSG will use neymar money to buy Ronaldo......that will be a very very good business.
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by butterflyl1on: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2018
Chukazu:

Are you mad?

1 Like

Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by Hargbo(m): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2018
iykejazz:
To add to what you have said, I think I will like to support the move for the new government to really try hard to take care of all the things that will enable me to say that the way things are going right now, that it will really be difficult for me to understand what I am even trying to say now.

your difficulty should not even think of fitting in when he does not belong to a political party that will determine the direction of this country marital affair should be stricly done by a register clergy that pray for me to get new phone to communicate well on a platform established so that we can understand the psychological state of this world is going haywire was a wonderful cast in prison break
Re: Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii by VOJA(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2018
Chukazu:
But seriously I don't know why ABUMAYANG would leave a club (DORTMUND) that is guaranteed of second place finished and champion league in Bundesliga and join a hopeless Arshnal that can only dream of sixth place finished

that is automatic suicide shocked

Must he play for Dortmund forever, huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House / Download Thor: Love And Thunder (2022) Full Movie Mp4 / BBNaija: Tobi Picks Alex’s Nose (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.