Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) (42499 Views)

Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? / Slay Queen asks for free stuff from Hotel but gets a shocking reply from Manager / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by Kobicove(m): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2018
Emotional support peacock my ass undecided
Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by Praktikals(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2018
msjijitar:

Three months or three days, a friend of mine send it to me, i wonder how it goes exhausted so fast.

Pls help me with balance checking code.
Its three months validity. The code you requested for is *461*6#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by Iamemmacoz(m): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2018
i don't see anything bad with this, even people travel in a plane with their dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by holluwai(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2018
blues343:
The Bird Too Big Now. She For Pay for Separate Flight Ticket for am.. undecided

No...make the bird dey fly follow them for the back of plane now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by thedondada(m): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2018
Princessfa:

There are only 6 sentences in this story, are you saying you couldn't read it?

Just 6 sentences.

The guy is mentally deficient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by olowobaba10: 8:29am On Feb 02, 2018
IS LIE MOHAMMED YOUR UNCLE?
coldsummer:
Lol. It was funny. The woman refused to board.

I was at that airport. This was last week Saturday. She talks to the bird o. The bird is so well trained like the way you would treat a dog

It was amazing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by daroz(m): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2018
blues343:
You guys don’t read before commenting , why?
No wonder we have so many dumb posts on nairaland .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by pascalval: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2018
U are 100% correct
NONNYG:
you're the type that doesn't read instructions before answering exam grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by jaymichael(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2018
Just when you think the craziest things happen over here in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by msjijitar(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2018
Praktikals:
Its three months validity. The code you requested for is *461*6#
Thank so much brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by makahlj2: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2018
coldsummer:
Lol. It was funny. The woman refused to board.

I was at that airport. This was last week Saturday. She talks to the bird o. The bird is so well trained like the way you would treat a dog

It was amazing
Would they let her in if it was a dog?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by Pascal181: 9:52am On Feb 02, 2018
If na buhari imagine what his pet will be...cow, and if they prevent him from boarding with his cow he will call his herdsmen and when they come. ... u know d rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by Belafonte(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2018
Aspiregreat:
She's reliant on the bird for emotional support which is quite acceptable.

It is unacceptable. What happens when people rely on their pet lions for emotional support? Abi you no know say people get lion as pet?
Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by Belafonte(m): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2018
makahlj2:
Would they let her in if it was a dog?

They would actually, but it's got to be a small dog. Also, there was an incident where a dog bit another passenger on a flight badly injuring them. I think the policy of bringing animals on board aircraft is being reviewed. Your freedom shouldn't infringe on other people's.
Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by BabylonCruise(m): 10:55am On Feb 02, 2018
blues343:
You obviously did not read the post...... or you just lack understanding.
Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by calliope(f): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2018
Funny enough, they let dog owners travel with their pet but not peacock owners, why don't they barr
domesticated animals in general, to avoid giving either one special treatment regardless what animal.. undecided
But come to think of it, how do one rely on a peacock for emotional support? grin
Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by Kokaine(m): 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
12submarine:

Obviously, you didnt read it, she actually bought a flight ticket for her peacock. But why booking a flight for a bird in the midst of humans? That is the issue.
hmmm. if i saw a peacock as big as this near me by any chance I'm jumping out of that plane.
Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by JennieCutie4U(f): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
tydi:

seriously, that dude can so lie!! he lie pass buhari and cohorts.
lol...I didn't say so o
Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by mechanics(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
hmmmm, is she okay at all?
Re: Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) by Sterope(f): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
She doesn't get to abuse the system. She should keep her pet at home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS / Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) / 5 Popular Bus Stops Within Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.