Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Lol At Saunusi's Outfit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lol At Saunusi's Outfit (1727 Views)

The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) / Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by paddylo1(m): 2:18am On Apr 18, 2010
LOL AT SANUSI, THE IGBO CHIEF, HA HA,
ITS COOL THOUGH, ONE LOVE 4 NAIJA, UNITY

Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 18, 2010
Paddy_lo

Some parts of North also wear red cap

But only Sanusi knows what he was getting up to  . . . lol

I will rather say he dressed more like the prince he is because his clothes does not represent any Nigerian attire that I know. I may be wrong though because I still don't know how many tribes we have let alone how they all dress like.
Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by paddylo1(m): 2:39am On Apr 18, 2010
Paddy_lo

Some parts of North also where red cap

I didnt know that, what parts exactly?
Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by mistakay: 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2010
i own like 2 of those caps,its called "DARA" very strong the average life span is 30 years grin
Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by Beaf: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2010
That occasion was the first time Sanusi dressed properly in my opinion. I really don't like his usual buttler outfit.
I wish he would wear traditional dress more often (but the cap should be his size sha grin).
Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by vigasimple(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2010
That cap is not the normal red igbo cap. It is the Hausa/Fulani Mallam type. we should not get carried away by his dressing anyway. It his policies that matter.

At least Soludo has proper red cap but he dine too much with the people he suppossed to be regulating and they got away with murder.

Business suit is the official attire of a professional banker, and not kaftan as ven our Presidents and governors wear them.
Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by safeact(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2010
Dis too much kaftan that our governors and president wear to official occasions is begining to disgust me. Imagine Ag President with Kaftan among d other presidents in USA. It doesnt call for a persönal criticism on GJ. Take note.
Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by Beaf: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2010
safeact:

Dis too much kaftan that our governors and president wear to official occasions is begining to disgust me. Imagine Ag President with Kaftan among d other presidents in USA. It doesnt call for a persönal criticism on GJ. Take note.

You are obviously ashamed of your culture. That's a real pity.
What about their names, should Sani become Sammy and Bidemi become Benjamin? Saddening! cry
Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by redsun(m): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2010
The only smart and dignifying thing about some nigerian politicians are the native attires they wear.
Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by desgiezd(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2010
Sanusi, a red-cap chief.

Ichie!
Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by redsun(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2010
Sanusi is cool.he looks like a man with morals but deep down as a nigerian elite looting could just come natural to him,they hardly see looting as immoral and soul dstroying.
Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by mistakay: 12:42am On Apr 19, 2010
redsun:

Sanusi is cool.he looks like a man with morals but deep down as a nigerian elite looting could just come natural to him,they hardly see looting as immoral and soul dstroying.

If you think sunusi is after looting then think again.the man is a pure radical.Ask some one who knows him personally,you will be shocked shocked
Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by sjeezy8: 2:16am On Apr 19, 2010
Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 19, 2010
Sjeezy, that one got me rolling on the floor. What is th point of your post? ok let me have a guess.

lol

red cap no dey pass each other

Gaddaffi has a red cap too!!!!!!

lol
Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 19, 2010
Former President of Niger Republic

Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2010
Beaf:

That occasion was the first time Sanusi dressed properly in my opinion. I really don't like his usual buttler outfit.
I wish he would wear traditional dress more often (but the cap should be his size sha grin).
That was teh firts thing that came to my mind too grin grin
Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by SkyBlue1: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2010
The guy in the middle looks very smart (even smarter than the guy in the suit - my opinion). It really is a shame that many people apparently see the only way of looking smart and presentable as wearing a suit (even in 30 degrees celsius and quite humid conditions).
Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by deor03(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2010
Shehu of Borno

Re: Lol At Saunusi's Outfit by deor03(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2010
More Borno Picture.

Enough Red caps !!

(1) (Reply)

First Lady, Amaechi Reports Patience To Husband • / Anambra State To Recieve An Investment Of 1 Trillion Naira. / edit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.