Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

First Lady, Amaechi Reports Patience To Husband • - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady, Amaechi Reports Patience To Husband • (1731 Views)

"How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari / Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday / Nigerians Challenge Patience To Debate With Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady, Amaechi Reports Patience To Husband • by MRMoneyE(m): 12:53am On Aug 29, 2010
[b]The open row between the First Lady, Patience Jonathan, and Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, took a new dimension as the duo gave conflicting reports of what transpired at Okrika last Tuesday to the president.

The governor, infuriated by the first lady’s alleged public scolding, took the case to the president, stating his own side of the case without hiding his angst about the way the first lady treated him like a school boy.

The president, it was gathered, later asked the first lady to state her own side.

The first lady’s account, it was learnt, was very different from what the governor had told the president.

When the president compared the two reports, it was difficult for him to decipher who was telling the truth. So, he decided to bring in the police and the State Security Service (SSS) to investigate the matter and report back to him.

Sunday Tribune reliably gathered that the president ordered the Inspector General of  Police, Ogbonnaya Onovo, to instruct Rivers State Commissioner of Police to direct the Divisional Police Officer for Okrika Local Government to get to the root of the matter and report back through appropriate authorities to the president.

It was learnt that to ensure that the whole truth was unearthed, the president also directed the SSS to conduct its own independent  investigation into the matter.[/b]The president, it was further learnt, had been presented with the report and, according to sources, he had started studying them with a view to taking appropriate steps to correct what went wrong and guard against a recurrence.

During her two-day visit to Rivers State last week, the First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, was scheduled to visit Okirka, her home town.

As part of the programme, the host governor, Amaechi, was explaining by video, his school project, stressing the need for the demolition of some buildings to have space for the schools.

At this point, it was alleged that Mrs Jonathan cut in, grabbed the microphone and said the governor should reconsider the way he was going about the demolition.

Re: First Lady, Amaechi Reports Patience To Husband • by MRMoneyE(m): 12:56am On Aug 29, 2010
So who is the president going to support directly or indirectly, I think any investigation into the matter is just a waste of time
Re: First Lady, Amaechi Reports Patience To Husband • by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 29, 2010
This woman is slowly ruining her husband's chance of becoming 2011 pressy
Re: First Lady, Amaechi Reports Patience To Husband • by MRMoneyE(m): 1:02am On Aug 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

This woman is slowly ruining her husband's chance of becoming 2011 pressy

The woman is gradually building a stumbling block towards her husband ambition
Re: First Lady, Amaechi Reports Patience To Husband • by tpiah: 1:07am On Aug 29, 2010
When the president compared the two reports, it was difficult for him to decipher who was telling the truth. So, he decided to bring in the police and the State Security Service (SSS) to investigate the matter and report back to him.

Sunday Tribune reliably gathered that the president ordered the Inspector General of  Police, Ogbonnaya Onovo, to instruct Rivers State Commissioner of Police to direct the Divisional Police Officer for Okrika Local Government to get to the root of the matter and report back through appropriate authorities to the president.

It was learnt that to ensure that the whole truth was unearthed, the president also directed the SSS to conduct its own independent  investigation into the matter.

quite a lot of overtime for all the agencies and officials involved in investigating this matter.

i used to think nigeria had other priorities but what do i know. Am i there.
Re: First Lady, Amaechi Reports Patience To Husband • by MRMoneyE(m): 1:13am On Aug 29, 2010
tpiah:

quite a lot of overtime for all the agencies and officials involved in investigating this matter.

i used to think nigeria had other priorities but what do i know. Am i there.

Investigating the issue is just a cheer waste of time and energy ?
Re: First Lady, Amaechi Reports Patience To Husband • by Afam4eva(m): 1:51am On Aug 29, 2010
Was there no camera man when this happened? I guess they're going to setup a commitee to look into the issue. Probably budget like 10 billion cos this is a serious matter.
Re: First Lady, Amaechi Reports Patience To Husband • by DisGuy: 1:57am On Aug 29, 2010
lol it was on nta, i don't know who exactly is dumb here, the silly newspaper making up rubbish or slow Johnnie.

the newspaper didnt even mention how silly this whole thing is probably because they made shyte up!
Re: First Lady, Amaechi Reports Patience To Husband • by MRMoneyE(m): 2:06am On Aug 29, 2010
afam4eva:

Was there no camera man when this happened? I guess they're going to setup a commitee to look into the issue. Probably budget like 10 billion cos this is a serious matter.

Ahahaha, budget 10 billion to investigate the issue, well anything is possible in Nigeria, every situation is an opportunity to milk funds ??
Re: First Lady, Amaechi Reports Patience To Husband • by googles: 2:08am On Aug 29, 2010
They should get over that lil squabble and do wat they ought to do jor

bloody sissies angry
Re: First Lady, Amaechi Reports Patience To Husband • by EzeUche(m): 2:20am On Aug 29, 2010
Okrika people are all the same. . . angry

So bush. . .
Re: First Lady, Amaechi Reports Patience To Husband • by nosike3(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2013
Mr. money shut d f up and stop this English lesson.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State To Recieve An Investment Of 1 Trillion Naira. / Hon. Dakuku Peterside: The House Of Representative Candidate And His Political M / How To Disperse A Crowd Of Angry Nigerian Youth (Parody feat. Goodluck Jonathan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.