Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment (3783 Views)

MTN DATA 1gb - #300/ Airtel 1gb - 280 Plus Other Services. / Need cheap MTN data bundles? / 64 Gigabyte Memory Card Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by MistadeRegal(m): 3:44am On Feb 03, 2018
Reeberry:
You can never say you are.
Why should I? I know I'm not so that should be enough for you.
Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by Reeberry: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Why should I?
I know I'm not so that should be enough for you.
It tells already. grin
Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by bigiyaro(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Exactly what the scammers said and did.
They'd send a message from a coded number which you can't call back that you have received the data. Believing, you'd send them all airtime PIN to pay them. Then you'd find out you have no data subscribed to. Call them and they'd tell you to activate the data they sold to you by buying another recharge card and then giving you codes belonging to the network you're using. Dial the codes and you'd have to then buy the real data from your network provider.
So dude, this man here is a scam. Don't try defend him unless you're both into the dark business.
nawao! tanks for sharing. God punish scammers
Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by MistadeRegal(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2018
Reeberry:
It tells already. grin

For all the good.
Now can I take a little rest?

Why are you the one doing the talking?
Why isn't he challenging me himself?
He changes username as he likes.
Changes phone numbers as he likes.
And you want me to keep mute after all he's done to me?
You can't believe how much I lost to the scammer.
Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by donhils: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
Praktikals:
Good day. My name is Ajijola. I buy data in bulk from MTN and resell in bits.
Get 1 gigabyte MTN data @ ₦650, valid for 3months.
Receive ur data b4 payment. Call zero eight zero three zero seven eight six eight six five
Thank you and God bless
Is it that you don't answer questions here?
Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by Praktikals(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
donhils:

Is it that you don't answer questions here?
Nairalanders don show mw pepper. Some collected my data and defaulted in payment. so receipt before payment has proven to be unsustainable.
Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by Praktikals(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Are you saying I have scammed you before?
Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
Praktikals:

excuse me, I can't do money transfer tru mobile, but can I pay it as mtn card in exchange for data
Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by doughziay: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Praktikals:

Nairalanders don show mw pepper. Some collected my data and defaulted in payment. so receipt before payment has proven to be unsustainable.

Dude transfer data to 08138862606
and your account number now.
I don't have time
Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by Praktikals(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
dammyloye:

excuse me, I can't do money transfer tru mobile, but can I pay it as mtn card in exchange for data
Yes. pls flash me on 08030786865. But pls note that I have stopped sending data before getting payment.
Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by donhils: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
Praktikals:

Well, I guess no one trusts no one. I can't pay b4 u send your data, u can't send b4 I pay so you keep it for ppl around your area or for personal use
Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Praktikals:

Yes. pls flash me on 08030786865. But pls note that I have stopped sending data before getting payment.
Alright......please i intend to b a regular customer, I hope u r trustworthy.
Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by MistadeRegal(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Praktikals:
Please quit that. After I called you out is when you know you'd respond. How would I know if it's you or not? Just cut the drama and rest.
Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by Reeberry: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
MistadeRegal:

For all the good.
Now can I take a little rest?

Why are you the one doing the talking?
Why isn't he challenging me himself?
He changes username as he likes.
Changes phone numbers as he likes.
And you want me to keep mute after all he's done to me?
I asked you a simple question at first. But you should replied me rudely, which isn't okay if you want people to believe all what you have been saying.
Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by lobell1: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Praktikals:

You can still use this model if you use a reliable escrow service. Signup here and let your buyers commit to paying before you release the data. They confirm that they've received or you show proof that they've gotten it and get paid instantly. See link below.
Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by lobell1: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
donhils:

Well, I guess no one trusts no one. I can't pay b4 u send your data, u can't send b4 I pay so you keep it for ppl around your area or for personal use

No sir! There is a middle ground. Use a reliable escrow service to get over this challenge. Seller does not get paid until you receive what you paid for. Seller also does not send to you until he receives confirmation that you're committed. See link below.
Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by Praktikals(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
lobell1:

You can still use this model if you use a reliable escrow service. Signup here and let your buyers commit to paying before you release the data. They confirm that they've received or you show proof that they've gotten it and get paid instantly. See link below.
Thank you so much for this suggestion. The link is not showing. pls how can i reach you on phone for more detailed explanation?
Re: Receive 1 Gigabyte Mtn Data B4 Making Payment by lobell1: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Praktikals:

Thank you so much for this suggestion. The link is not showing. pls how can i reach you on phone for more detailed explanation?

It's in my signature. Kindly view the link in my profile.

Happy Sales.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk Used Iphone5 85k Only / Anyone Knowcheap Calling Rates To Niger And Benin Republic From Nigeria / Resellers Corner: Wholesale Prices Only. #see Pics Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.