Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration (18827 Views)

Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun / Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by redangel2017: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
I like this speech.. Only if speeches are actions angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by san316(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dead on arrival. There will be razz, there will be talks but majority of people will not key in. They can only support either of the two useless parties which will make them eventually a party to uselessness.

LET ME PROPHESY THE SCENARIO THAT WILL PLAY OUT

I. Majority of their members will be from the south west (Northerners will not join)
II. When the party becomes political, many overzealous politicians will leave APC and PDP to join it. The influential ones among them will hijack the party and start running things the way they like.
III. It will then turnout to be another APC as they will accept any tom dick and harry from any planet to boost their membership.
IV. APC will win in 2019 and will be laughing at them like a smiling lizard because CNP has taken away PDP's expected votes from disgruntled Nigerians.
V. Plenty people will continue wailing till 2023 when the real political class decide what they want to do with the country, whether to sell it or convert is to a slavery camp.

Baba this is where your cup gets full.
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by redangel2017: 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
... Una no wan register? angry
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by silasely(m): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
I stand with baba....very gud observation baba....long life obj....

1 Like

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by anubabab: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Obj, Atiku, Buhari..... Coalition indeed.
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by Format1: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Baba OBJ has salient points here, do not let us castigate him, too early, never let us throw away the bath water along with the baby.
Firstly, Federal Character Commission is dead and not working, Buhari has been poor in balancing appointments in the country, he recently appointed CBN deputy Gov, Notherner to replace anoda North slot, but, can we have same for NIA, Oke was removed, but, anoda Notherner filled Southwest post

1 Like

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by itiswell247: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Only God can save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by Kennitrust(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
I wished this movement to succeed perhaps we could have a chance for a better leader that will understand the problem of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by samzepaparazi: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
The things we manage to enjoy in Nigeria are things we got since obasanjo's era.

Jonathan and buhari havent brought any progress.

We had gsm which gave rise to the telcos
We reduced gas flaring
Electricty was on the path way to restoration until yaradua killed it
Billionaires were made.
We were the giant of Africa.
We were highly respected around the world, even the Qween and George Bush came here.

Our military was praised around the world.

What visible progress have other administrations added to this

1 Like

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by san316(m): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
samzepaparazi:
The things we manage to enjoy in Nigeria are things we got since obasanjo's era.

Jonathan and buhari havent brought any progress.

We had gsm which gave rise to the telcos
We reduced gas flaring
Electricty was on the path way to restoration until yaradua killed it
Billionaires were made.
We were the giant of Africa.
We were highly respected around the world, even the Qween and George Bush came here.

Our military was praised around the world.

What visible progress have other administrations added to this
You must be very young and naive to say all those things above. or you were on hibernation during OBJ's regime

1 Like

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by iykejazz: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hmmm I think Obasanjo is planning to let Nigerians always say that things will initiate the undesired nature of their house keep into a more economical way of life. This should enable people come out with the intention to solidify the populace in as much as all is well with us. Hope you all understand.
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
oshe11:
BEFORE MARRIAGE.. Man : I have been waiting for this day Lady : Do you want me to leave? Man : No Lady : Do you love me? Man : Of course Lady : Will you ever cheat on me? Man : Never in my life Lady : Will you ever hug me? Man : Every chance I get Lady : Will you hit me? Man : Are you crazy? Lady : Can I trust you? Man : Yes Lady : Sweet heart AFTER MARRIAGE : _Read from bottom to top_grin
This is very creative of you.

1 Like

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by sirgalahad26(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
they've come again with their sugar-coated mouh and empty promises.stonehenge fall on y'all!
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by MRAKBEE(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
coolhamid:
Same set of failed politicians that governed Nigeria between 1999-2007 are the ones at the forefront of this useless CNM.

Olagunsoye Oyinlola and others...

Just because they felt they are not more in control of the affairs of the nation, they decided to form their own useless movement.

Say NO to yester-men.....

Come 2019, NO BUHARI, ATIKU and useless CNM.... We youths need to put our acts together and stop being used by this selfish leaders
Stop the online ranting and go get ur PVC jare.
Do u even belong to a political party?
If u cant do then choose those whom u know are good at it
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by delpee(f): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
OBJ was a young man when he was military Head of State. Same with Yakubu Gowon. Awo, Zik etc started politics as young men.

Young people should join this movement and seize the opportunity to give them a chance to learn and build themselves politically. Be wise, grab this chance and turn it around in your favor to turn things around. You own the future, don't be cynical, don't get frustrated, do something positive to make our lives better. Slay on the political front and less on Instagram wink.

You'll surely succeed to God's eternal glory. Amen

Note: I know nothing about the movement except what I've read but i believe in making use of every opportunity.

4 Likes

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by Toks2008(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Navalsadiq:
Old man.we shall see what coalition has to offer. U have lost relevance in Nigerian politics

I guess he is trying to correct his mistakes and I imply all youths to give support.
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by rajiraymond(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
It seems Igbo man will rule in 2019.

Duke/Oyinlola or Hausa man!
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by obibob2020(m): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
OBJ is a greedy man
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by lowaist101: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Some May Not Like Baba But I Will Doff My Hat For Him On This. Baba, A General And A Doctor Of Philosophy, Is A True Statesman, When He Said, '..IF THE MOVEMENT DECIDES TO TRANSFORM ITSELF AND GO INTO PARTISAN POLITICS, I WILL CEASE TO BE A MEMBER.' He Went Further That, "The Movement Will Spearhead 4Ps( Process, Programmes, Policies And Priorities) To Make Nigeria Great Again. We Have Stated For The Umpteenth Time, The Bane Of What Is Progressive In Nigeria, Is Party Politics. We Need To Seek Alternative Form, Perhaps, Independent Candidacy. The Problem I Foresee Is The Integrity Of The People That Will Pilot The Affairs Of The Movement. Long Live Federal Republic Of Nigeria. Let's Make Nigeria Great Again!
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by gaby(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
They are out with a new movement using a baby's picture all over their posters to deceive the youths once again as has always been the custom.

We have all the tools at our disposal to make this happen and take control of our lives.

Our movement is started too join our whatsapp group on https:///JMQpdKv1KRELk7l6GTSYy to share ideas and join the discourse.

#enufisenuf#ourmumudondo#ariseocompayouths
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by Zaggie(m): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
omo onile
ogwomba:

Land grabber.
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by Zaggie(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
kolewerk, Nigerian so addicted to the big party in power or major opposition
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by michaelbiz: 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Baba Iyabo don vex... PMB's ineptitude has forced d kingmaker back from self imposed retirement...

U are either here or there... OBJ has had his chance and disappointed but we know he still holds all d aces in who emerges as wat in dis country.. If u wsnt to ignore our politics and allow it run its course, den no need to complain about wateva d outcome is. Like it or not He's our best bet to unseat dis evil govt...

Don't mind those two flat heads. They have revealed their true identity.
Anybody Baba opposes knows that the man is back in uniform.
Fight to finish! cheesy
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by Navalsadiq(m): 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
Toks2008:

I guess he is trying to correct his mistakes and I imply all youths to give support.
i hear you.
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by Automatic3444(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
OBJ..brought GMB in to power. BUHARI IS JUST AN ACCIDENTAL CIVIL SERVANT. ..since he has not be doing well I guess he must be push out..buhari is handicap when it come to solving national issues.
OBJ..is far educated and more experience than GMB..
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by sharpwriter(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
edehgeorgeC:

This is very creative of you.

He is not the owner of it...that joke is as old as the ages. Maybe you are nt very conversant with social media to have noticed the joke. It is old.
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by bernf16(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
...sure this is for real... cos to me they are still bunch of OLD GAGS back still when I was a toddler...why must these old gags be still relevant till now?

kirajustice:

https://politicsngr.com/coalition-nigeria-obasanjo-revealed-2019-registration-full-details/

Obasanjo formerly registering as a member of Coalition for Nigerian Movement

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by bernf16(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
...let me ask u Sire...what is ur age now? and what was age when OBJ was an head of state? dont u know he is an archaic man with no regards for death...why must we youth be fooled by APC, PDP et al and the likes of OBJ et al...knowing fully well, they need the youth to win an election...dont u remember what OBJ has done during his tenure? he would have fixed all that time but instead he hnded us 1999 constitution to pain-wallow in...

lowaist101:
Some May Not Like Baba But I Will Doff My Hat For Him On This. Baba, A General And A Doctor Of Philosophy, Is A True Statesman, When He Said, '..IF THE MOVEMENT DECIDES TO TRANSFORM ITSELF AND GO INTO PARTISAN POLITICS, I WILL CEASE TO BE A MEMBER.' He Went Further That, "The Movement Will Spearhead 4Ps( Process, Programmes, Policies And Priorities) To Make Nigeria Great Again. We Have Stated For The Umpteenth Time, The Bane Of What Is Progressive In Nigeria, Is Party Politics. We Need To Seek Alternative Form, Perhaps, Independent Candidacy. The Problem I Foresee Is The Integrity Of The People That Will Pilot The Affairs Of The Movement. Long Live Federal Republic Of Nigeria. Let's Make Nigeria Great Again!
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by bernf16(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
...a Soothsayer....hmmmm

san316:
Dead on arrival. There will be razz, there will be talks but majority of people will not key in. They can only support either of the two useless parties which will make them eventually a party to uselessness.

LET ME PROPHESY THE SCENARIO THAT WILL PLAY OUT

I. Majority of their members will be from the south west (Northerners will not join)
II. When the party becomes political, many overzealous politicians will leave APC and PDP to join it. The influential ones among them will hijack the party and start running things the way they like.
III. It will then turnout to be another APC as they will accept any tom dick and harry from any planet to boost their membership.
IV. APC will win in 2019 and will be laughing at them like a smiling lizard because CNP has taken away PDP's expected votes from disgruntled Nigerians.
V. Plenty people will continue wailing till 2023 when the real political class decide what they want to do with the country, whether to sell it or convert is to a slavery camp.

Baba this is where your cup gets full.
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by deucelaw: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Am not a regular poster here but i have always seen the wide negative perception of Obasanjo...Well i was like that..Long ago, especially when Obasanjo was the president. I hated him with passion. I saw everything wrong with the system and i attributed every failure to Obasanjo. Around that period i had a conversation with elderly man, close to the government of Obasanjo at that time. He told me i dont know much, Obasanjo is ruthless, inteligent hard-worker. He attends to every detail of his work till 2.am everyday and that ofcourse he is far from perfect and full of drama but we only have few people like him around.

Ofcourse i did not agree with the elderly man, because i didnt see any reason to. Fast forward to years after, i relocated to Abuja for work and looking around and seeing things, i started asking questions. who did this, who did that...It was Obasanjo's era. I started having a re-think when i reflected and remembered that at a time in this country, as you are coming out of the University, if you dont find yourself in the multi-national companies, you will be relegated into the bank. Companies where springing up and employment was on the rise. The pension fund capitalization today is at par with that of the banking sector and wil soon be bigger. Check across all sectors Private and Public sectors, you will see his hand there. His Ministers where ontop of their games.

Like i said, He is far from perfect, so manny insensitive millitary style ruling and unguided utterances but i believe he is a strong, well exposed and respected stateman. I can hear some people saying they are all thesame. It is true, but youths like us will definitely need people like him to seize power. And if you ask me? Are the youths actually ready?. I cant really say yes.

Am not asking for you to like him or otherwise, but we can turn them to purns in our own hands for the good of the youths and the country.

1 Like

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
This CN has been on this forum since last two years, today it's realistic with the help of chief Dr OBJ, Donald Duke and others.

Nigeria system has been managed by northerners who don't have Nigeria and Nigerians interest at hearts, but come to my he system to stealing taxpayers money and sent their kids to Britain while continue stealing our oil and threatening host communities that owns the oil.

There should be no more second term for presidency and other elected political office holders in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption / Ekiti Governorship Election Petition Pasted On Notice Board At State High Court / ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.