Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration (18842 Views)

Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun / Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by san316(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
bernf16:
...a Soothsayer....hmmmm

No be NAIJA we dey? Who would think APC will accommodate some people in its fold? Where are we now. Just like finance, politics is an industry. There are people in the industry that cannot be easily edged out.

1 Like

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by ejimatic: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
This is a coalition of corruption ,deception,embezzlement and money laundering! All of them were in government for 4. 8 16 years.The question is what did they do for the masses? It is another step to look for their daily bread and share the national cake again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by lowaist101: 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
bernf16:
...let me ask u Sire...what is ur age now? and what was age when OBJ was an head of state? dont u know he is an archaic man with no regards for death...why must we youth be fooled by APC, PDP et al and the likes of OBJ et al...knowing fully well, they need the youth to win an election...dont u remember what OBJ has done during his tenure? he would have fixed all that time but instead he hnded us 1999 constitution to pain-wallow in...

I Appreciate Your Effort And The Pain You Took To Write This. I Was Fully Around When Obj Was Given The Mandate In 1999. My Brother, There Is No Saint In Politics. I Want You To Put The Messenger Aside And Assess The Message.All The Political Parties Are The Same But We Still Have Some Good Personalities. If You Look At This Regime Critically, Not That It Has Failed But That It Has Some Short-comings.When We Talk Of Not Too Young To Run, We Need To Realize The Old Politicians, All Started When They Were Young. NO SAINTS IN..
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by olawaletimi(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
OBJ, the phony one writes another epistle.
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by Augustus182: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Unfortunately this is too vague to warrant any serious analysis.
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by gentleibraheem(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
Baba go Sidon rest this bruhahah won't make you relevant in Nigerian politics
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by americanson: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
samzepaparazi:
The things we manage to enjoy in Nigeria are things we got since obasanjo's era.

Jonathan and buhari havent brought any progress.

We had gsm which gave rise to the telcos
We reduced gas flaring
Electricty was on the path way to restoration until yaradua killed it
Billionaires were made.
We were the giant of Africa.
We were highly respected around the world, even the Qween and George Bush came here.

Our military was praised around the world.

What visible progress have other administrations added to this
Nigerians are ungrateful...
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by aariwa(m): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2018
kirajustice:

https://politicsngr.com/coalition-nigeria-obasanjo-revealed-2019-registration-full-details/

Obasanjo formerly registering as a member of Coalition for Nigerian Movement

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by MrPristine: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2018
Let's join hands to make Nigeria great again, register to join the Coalition for Nigeria Movement and let's make things happen. http://www.cnmovement.org/become-a-member smiley
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by lowaist101: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2018
bernf16:
...let me ask u Sire...what is ur age now? and what was age when OBJ was an head of state? dont u know he is an archaic man with no regards for death...why must we youth be fooled by APC, PDP et al and the likes of OBJ et al...knowing fully well, they need the youth to win an election...dont u remember what OBJ has done during his tenure? he would have fixed all that time but instead he hnded us 1999 constitution to pain-wallow in...

Really appreciate the pain you took to write. It is good to emphasize that there is no saint in politics. Their personal interest first and that of the party. Baba Obasanjo is not a saint like many of them. We all have our foibles. The thing is the message, the vessel may be irrelevant here. I want to say that in actual sense of it and objectively too, this regime has not failed.

We just need to pray as a country for divine intervention. And pray for ourselves for protection from God. Killings and deaths are now becoming normative globally. The youths don't have to wait to be given the push; most of these old politicians today started in their 30's.
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by gaby(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
The aim of our group is to rally and galvanise as much youth‎s as we can using all available tools of the social media under our (youths) control of course to send  a message to our pas and grandpas who have out of sheer greed refused to accept the fact  that we have come of age to decide our destiny and what is left of our futures after so many years of beat down and outright battery by them,that enough is enough! It's time for us to take a stand and let them know that an apprentice is entitled to a graduation.
If our fathers were okay to be "lookmans" and remained docile while their mates and fathers made a mess of their future and by extension ate into ours,but we the youths of today have chosen to cha‎llenge the status quo and refuse to remain docile.
Our aim is to rally the support of all youths to this movement and make our numbers count in challenging the so-called burgoise ‎ who feel they own Nigeria that we can and are ready to usurp power from them bloodlessly.

We have the numbers to serve as a bargaining chip on the forthcoming general elections to have our way that is if at all we are willing to negotiate with any party for our block votes,it is on the condition that 50% of appointments across all boards (with our specific choice of portfolios) will be ‎strictly for the youths to enable us learn on the job of governance (somewhat like NYSC) until 2023 which will be a 100% non-negotiable. Our numbers and cohesion can get us a voice and influence in the scheme of things.

With all due respect to the 50+ers this our movement is for the 49ers and below. This is not meant to appear discriminatory as they are always welcome to our fold but their participation will terminate solely on moral, financial and advisory roles only.That is for the 50+ers and above who feel touched with the direction the country is headed and are willing to support and ensure a better country for their children and our down line generations.

Please lets join hands and endeavour to spread the word and bring folks in to join this movement. No single one of us has the final say on the direction we are to go,everything i've written above is open for discussion,debate and suggestions this is the essence of our group.From this whatsapp group we are invading other social media tools to keep the flame burning.

Everybody can copy and save this brief to welcome any new member to the forum who might want to know what we are on about.

I hail una..

#ourmumudondo #ourmumumustexpire #ourpapademmustretire‎
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by gaby(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2018

The heaviest penalty for declining to rule is to be ruled by someone inferior to yourself.

Plato
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by bernf16(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
...so what do we do when they won't allow the youth to get there, saying we have no experience as if they were born with one...

lowaist101:

Really appreciate the pain you took to write. It is good to emphasize that there is no saint in politics. Their personal interest first and that of the party. Baba Obasanjo is not a saint like many of them. We all have our foibles. The thing is the message, the vessel may be irrelevant here. I want to say that in actual sense of it and objectively too, this regime has not failed.

We just need to pray as a country for divine intervention. And pray for ourselves for protection from God. Killings and deaths are now becoming normative globally. The youths don't have to wait to be given the push; most of these old politicians today started in their 30's.
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by bernf16(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
i will remember that " politics is an industry" in Nigeria ooooooooo

san316:

No be NAIJA we dey? Who would think APC will accommodate some people in its fold? Where are we now. Just like finance, politics is an industry. There are people in the industry that cannot be easily edged out.
Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by veek2(m): 6:21am On Feb 21, 2018
Limitless72:
Who has heard of Mathias Baba Tsado #MBT for presidency

I listened to him recently. I think he is a young, bright mind with lots of creative ideas. I understand his party is ADP. I hope he gets the needed support.

1 Like

Re: Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration by Limitless72(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2018
veek2:

I listened to him recently. I think he is a young, bright mind with lots of creative ideas. I understand his party is ADP. I hope he gets the needed support.

Exactly what am talking about.....
We the youth need to make the right decision now...!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC’s Inuwa Yahaya Wins Gombe Governorship Election / Orji Kalu Visits APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu / Enugu: Tribunal Rejects Mbah’s Request To Strike Out NYSC Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.