Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (24379 Views)

Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? / Can't Decide Which Of The Two Jobs Is Better / Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by adonismuller(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2018
Take the first... You need time for your self and family
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by RexTramadol1: 9:45am On Feb 02, 2018
Exactly d type of choices people like.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Sonoyom(m): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
Good morning guys
Please I need your advice.
I have been offered a job in two different companies. I am confuse on which one to choose.

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

Base on the arrangements I get to work for 15 days a month.

Transportation expenses #3000 a month.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

I get to work everyday of the month ( Friday, Saturday and Sunday's are a must ) and I also have to do some other things that are not part of my original job

One off day a week.

Transportation expenses #12,000

Please ooo
If you are in my position which one will you choose.

Ps. I only intend to work for just 2 years because I have other plans for my future.
The first offer seems better
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by graciamore(f): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2018
udemejack:
even you sef know the answer...
Stop disturbing us this early morning abeg
that's harsh nww. u should be happy for him at least or read pass..
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by lionshare: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2018
Any rational human will take the first....unless there are certain peculiarities you have not informed us about.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by rita25(f): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2018
if by ur analysis u still don't know which to choose then I assume you are very dull nd don't deserve either....go carry conkri block for site.....u just wan trend..........IDIAT angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by oliverlistic(m): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2018
Which oda advice u nid again. De wrk structure shud advice u. The second one is a no go area couple wit dat hug amount for transport n wrkin hours. The first one is perfect bro.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Cioupre(f): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
Good morning guys
I have been offered a job in two different companies. I am confuse on which one to choose.

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

I get to work everyday of the month ( Friday, Saturday and Sunday's are a must ) and I also have to do some other things that are not part of my original job

One off day a week.

Please ooo

Ps. I only intend to work for just 2 years because I have other plans for my future.
#80,000-#3000=#77,000...#95,000-#12,000=#83,000..Op,#77,000 for half a month and #83,000 for a whole month, which one would you advise me to go for

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
Good morning guys

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

One off day a week.

Please ooo

i guess the 2nd job is an hotel job, the 1st one is preferable. above all pray about it. goodluck
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by BlogDevelopers(m): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2018
shocked
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by makopolomakopolo(m): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
Good morning guys

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

One off day a week.

Please ooo

OLOJUKOKORO undecided
Archangel01:
Good morning guys

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

One off day a week.

Please ooo

OLOJUKOKORO
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
Good morning guys

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

One off day a week.

Please ooo

I will go for the first one.why? Although i don't know your plan but its will give you time to engage in other activities that can improve your financial and social status.you will have time to acquire professional certification,run business and even have time with your family.And moreover the salary difference is not much for me to sacrifice my time for the second job.The only reason that is convincing to me to opt for the second job is probably when you have no business and certification plan to run concurrently with your job.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by joinnow: 9:58am On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
Good morning guys

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

One off day a week.

Please ooo

Tell us how you get it. Is It through online, recruitment agency or IM.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Sage7(m): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2018
3Dobserver:
Please give me 1 na.. d God dat did it for you will still do it for me

Amen!

Read & claim Isaiah 43:19 ....Numbers 23:19

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by saydfact(m): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01

if you work 365 outta 365 days this year, you won't be the one doing the work next year -

take the first job and run away from the 2nd asap
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by 9jaPromo(f): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2018
If don't know how to choose reject and wait for Npower‎
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Are you in port Harcourt ?

Yes we are here
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Lerio(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Bro the first one is the best asides the fact you need your weekends, the only financial difference I see here is just 3k.
That aside I reside in phc, can you help a brother out?
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by blessedmeme: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2018
The first offer is better, in the sense that in 30 days your pay doubles the second offer like (160k)
working like 15 days = enough rest and other engagement for better things
15 days = 80k
30 days= 160k
So work for 30 days in the 1st offer =160k

Second offer = 30 days 95k with hard labour, no rest and no other engagement = you become useless to yourself and work yourself to death or old
30 days = 95k
60 days = 190k rubbish
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Vinans(f): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
Good morning guys

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

One off day a week.

Please ooo

pls help me with one, I am urgently in need of a job. am a graduate of economics staying in Port Harcourt.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by patani(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
Good morning guys

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

One off day a week.

Please ooo

The monetary differences between the 2 Job isnot worth your weekend and previous time. Choose the first one. I would av subscribe to the second offer if you were telling me the offer is about 1million per month and above. That’s my 2kobo

Another thing to consider is, what do you stand to learn on the 2 jobs? If the second one offer an opportunity to learn something that will stand as a spring board for your career, you can also consider it. Otherwise, first one is the way
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by mylove4God(f): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2018
Go for the first one, it's better.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by juddexy2(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2018
My guy, you have answered yourself already as you were typing this... If you take the second offer, we need to refer to yabaleft
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by handsomeyinka(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
Good morning guys

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

One off day a week.

Please ooo

For this Buhari Era, you still manage get two jobs offer .God must have picked your call.
I beg which church you dey go..is it cherubim or seraphim?
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by uckennety(m): 10:10am On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes iam
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Originalsly: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2018
No difference....within a week they'll fire you for lack of common sense.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by micflo28(m): 10:19am On Feb 02, 2018
Please where is ur location cos I need the second job sha
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Khalilsneh29: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2018
I'd go for the first one honestly
The second one is not suitable all
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Base on location the second offer is technically closer but transportation is less with the first offer.
oya take first one
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by phemsie(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Please refer the second job to me, I'm in port Harcourt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICPC Recruitment Test / Vacancies At ABC Transport Plc / Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.