Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,710 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (24384 Views)

Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? / Can't Decide Which Of The Two Jobs Is Better / Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by CeeKay17: 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Isn't this a no-brainer?
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by jmao: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Congrat! The transportation, is it an expendicture from the selary? If yes, go with the first one. If no, still go with the first one cause is very important you pay your tithe of time to God almighty.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Benekruku(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Quit both, Its the work of the devil.

You be better off preaching the gospel every morning at Ojuelegba!
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Hykis(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
Good morning guys
Please I need your advice.
I have been offered a job in two different companies. I am confuse on which one to choose.

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

Base on the arrangements I get to work for 15 days a month.

Transportation expenses #3000 a month.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

I get to work everyday of the month ( Friday, Saturday and Sunday's are a must ) and I also have to do some other things that are not part of my original job

One off day a week.

Transportation expenses #12,000

Please ooo
If you are in my position which one will you choose.

Ps. I only intend to work for just 2 years because I have other plans for my future.

D first one is okay....go for d first Job.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by banre(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
Good morning guys
I have been offered a job in two different companies. I am confuse on which one to choose.

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

I get to work everyday of the month ( Friday, Saturday and Sunday's are a must ) and I also have to do some other things that are not part of my original job

One off day a week.

Please ooo

Ps. I only intend to work for just 2 years because I have other plans for my future.

you just wan waste person time, your sense no fit tell u which one b d better job?
some Nigerians sef ehn.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Afrok(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Are you in port Harcourt ?
I dey Port Harcourt... Don't mind working on weekends.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Prosthuks(m): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Archangel01:
Good morning guys

The first offer is =

Salary #80,000.

THE SECOND JOB OFFER.

Salary #95,000

One off day a week.

Please ooo

. U don't need to think twice. The first job is better
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by PrinceCEE(m): 2:38am On Feb 03, 2018
Archangel01:

Base on location the second offer is technically closer but transportation is less with the first offer.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by adexdebo17: 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
no body needs to tel u the on you wil choose from u av already calculate ur income , xpenses nd time if only d work is abt putting ur life @ a very deep risk
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Sammye(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Well I think what should inform your choice depends on two things:
1: your other choice. If your other requires capital, the second comes in, if it requires a time of your own, the first is what you should consider.
2: You dream job: from what you said none of this jobs is your dream job but at some extent one should be more fun. Believe me if you don't have a job which you wouldn't like to be waking up for, you be quitting before the two years.
Good luck and congratulations for many aren't lucky like you.
Re: I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help by Rosylia(f): 5:49am On Jul 07, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICPC Recruitment Test / Vacancies At ABC Transport Plc / Seplat Petroleum Development Company 2018 Graduate Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.