Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women (28794 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2018
the child will clearly grow up to be a full blooded hetrosexual, get married and have children. his mother is
supposed to be rejoicing instead.

crooked pastor.
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2018
dangotesmummy:
if the story is true,there are 2 possibilities

1. A close adult female relation may have been sexually abusing the lad at age 3-5 or 6 till he now developed sexual attraction for women which is unusual and unnatural.it could also be a female nanny or house help touching and handling his penis while placing him on her legs and putting her brez in his mouth or making him touch her nipples.btw if you have female adult nannies at home babysitting your young sons while you're at work,it's advisable to fix cctv cameras in secluded parts of your house before they turn your son into a depraved sexual deviant or someone with warped attraction for older women by sexually abusing him at a young age without your knowledge

2. The mother may have unknowingly foked up his psyche by always being naked around him or bathing in his presence or having sex in his presence

All these men that have attraction for older women,or are rapeest,sex maniacs,nyphomaniacs or pedophiles.an adult female had sometime in their early life sexually abused them knowingly or unknowingly and not all of them have recovered from It,hence they become animalistic

Little boys mental health need to be protected as much as you protect the females
you may be right but i ve Always been Atrracted to older women when i was younger, just because i find them interesting and because they dress maturely and smelt better . i found young people my own age boring and they smell of ice creams and lolilops. grin

does this mean i was Abused? as a child? tongue
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2018
sanpipita:

How is it an abomination, this sheeple thing is very true without considering any other factor you have concluded and agreed with the pastor, do you realize the effect this so called deliverance will have on the boy, he might be ashamed to feel attracted to women in future and later we will be shouting gay.
Absolutely! and is the bloody pastor a psychiatric? or a Doctor?

poor child! now he will grow believing it's wrong to have sexual feelings for the opposite sex.
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by Charle1992: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
fraud squard ...
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by dangotesmummy: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
gypsey:
you may be right but i ve Always been Atrracted to older women when i was younger, just because i find them interesting and because they dress maturely and smelt better . i found young people my own age boring and they smell of ice creams and lolilops. grin

does this mean i was Abused? as a child? tongue
only you can answer your own question or speak for yourself
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
dangotesmummy:
only you can answer your own question or speak for yourself
Exactly! and the Answer is NO! i was not Abused. perhaps this 7 years old doesn't need a crooked pastor to answer or speak for him.

He doesn't need any dumb stupid "delivarance" if he has been Abused what he needs is counciling by the qualified people, like a Doctor or psychiatrics.
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by naijalander: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
anibirelawal:
7 years old having sexual feelings for women, chai wetin we no go see for dis world sef?

By the way, if it were to be true, His mother is to be blamed for that abomination feelings.

You do realize a lot of 7 year oldssss kissssss nd smooch.....
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by babiwonda: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
if it was feeling for sex dolls we hear dat one ,which one b deliverance frm sexual feelings for women ALL DIS BROKE PASTORS SEF NA WA FOR DEM
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by dangotesmummy: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
naijalander:

the fault is from their parents.some parents kiss,smooch and have sex in the presence of their kids and since they see daddy and mummy doing it every time,they'll think it's normal and THEY too will want to try it in school among their peers
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by anibirelawal(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
naijalander:

Courtesy of their parents!
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by dangotesmummy: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
gypsey:
Exactly! and the Answer is NO! i was not Abused. perhaps this 7 years old doesn't need a crooked pastor to answer or speak for him.

He doesn't need any dumb stupid "delivarance" if he has been Abused what he needs is counciling by the qualified people, like a Doctor or psychiatrics.
true.he needs a therapist or counsellor.this is more of a mental or psychological issue than a spiritual issue.I don't see the need for deliverance here.

The parents also need to get to the root of the matter to find out who has been raping their child.creeps and sociopaths are everywhere,taking advantage of careless and irresponsible parents to sexually abuse kids
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by deebrownneymar: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lmao. And the show continues for the gullible.
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by Sterope(f): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
False memory. It is not possible for a boy of five to have erection, biology 101.
Jman06:
Does curiosity make one get an errrection? I wasn't exposed to anything i can remember! It just came naturally!
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by Sterope(f): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Not all
dangotesmummy:
if the story is true,there are 2 possibilities

1. A close adult female relation may have been sexually abusing the lad at age 3-5 or 6 till he now developed sexual attraction for women which is unusual and unnatural.it could also be a female nanny or house help touching and handling his penis while placing him on her legs and putting her brez in his mouth or making him touch her nipples.btw if you have female adult nannies at home babysitting your young sons while you're at work,it's advisable to fix cctv cameras in secluded parts of your house before they turn your son into a depraved sexual deviant or someone with warped attraction for older women by sexually abusing him at a young age without your knowledge

2. The mother may have unknowingly foked up his psyche by always being naked around him or bathing in his presence or having sex in his presence

All these men that have attraction for older women,or are rapeest,sex maniacs,nyphomaniacs or pedophiles.an adult female had sometime in their early life sexually abused them knowingly or unknowingly and not all of them have recovered from It,hence they become animalistic

Little boys mental health need to be protected as much as you protect the females
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by dangotesmummy: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sterope:
Not all
but quite a number of THEM are
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by Sterope(f): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Yet to read something about that

dangotesmummy:
but quite a number of THEM are
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by dangotesmummy: 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sterope:
Yet to read something about that

ask a psychotherapist
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by Jman06(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sterope:
False memory. It is not possible for a boy of five to have erection, biology 101.
It is possible! The age of puberty you were taught in biology does not apply to everybody!
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by OyinO: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Deliver RUBBISH! Now your natural feelings for the opposite sex continues jare!
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by DedeNkem: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
This is complete NONSENSE. This crooked pastor used a poor child to deceive his ridiculously gullible congregation!!

Nigerians believe whatever you throw at them. So st*upid! They disregard true evidence and totally incapable of differentiating fact and fiction.

If you check this forum, you will see what I'm talking about.
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by DJInfluence: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Why only in Africa does things like this need prayers? Despite all the prayers, we are still getting worse by the day as a people.

Developed countries, will send this kid for therapy to try to curtail his urges, but we believe everything can be resolved with prayers. if that is to be true, our country would´ve been a paradise by now.

Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again (in this case, prayers) and expecting a different outcome each time.
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by Sterope(f): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
It didn't happen.

Jman06:
It is possible! The age of puberty you were taught in biology does not apply to everybody!
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by Jman06(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sterope:
It didn't happen.

It happened to me! I was 5-6yrs when i started "bedding" my childhood wives and i got real erecttions then. I mean it!
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by naijalander: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
dangotesmummy:
the fault is from their parents.some parents kiss,smooch and have sex in the presence of their kids and since they see daddy and mummy doing it every time,they'll think it's normal and THEY too will want to try it in school among their peers

So what is there to be delivered from exactly ?
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by dangotesmummy: 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
naijalander:

So what is there to be delivered from exactly ?
there's no need for deliverance,the lad needs a therapist
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by newslifeop: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oh
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by Sterope(f): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
False memory
Jman06:
It happened to me! I was 5-6yrs when i started "bedding" my childhood wives and i got real erecttions then. I mean it!
Re: Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women by dljbd1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
DemonInSiege:
The pastor should go to hell
Baba...I no see MFM for here na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? / Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) / How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.