Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

#BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe (34394 Views)

K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) / #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Breaking News: Kano pillars have signed Riyad Mahrez for a club record fee of £120 million.

Details later

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Eldavis(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
DeadRat:
She Is Even Ugly...

Btw i Heard That Tim Miller Will Not Be Directing Deadpool2
shocked were did u hear dat one ni
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
aktom007:

What's BBN is Dat a new league?

No o. I thought that too but later found out its a team in Germany. Borussia Bavaria Namschaft

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
ordinaryjoe:
K.brule of Man U should stop distracting himself with Khloe of Arsenal Ladies. Cos he will he infected with the Arsenal Virus (AV). Seeing what Sanchez and Guroud are currently doing to their team. Mourinho should take note of this! undecided
How many times would I correct this Khloe is not an arsenal lady but a QPR player from the junior team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Cockyguy11: 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Benz4pimp:
I am yet to see why we paid so much to acquire the services of Coutinho at Barcelona

Mr Oga calm down wink
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
fadario:

Miyonse is a winger in Dortmund. Chelsea placed a bid for him but you know Conte is a mad man. Didn't go for him at last. grin grin grin
Conte is not mad a player like Miyonse would have been a waste of resources.
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by AyamConfidence(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
gbanikiti:
i still see Giroud as another Morata.

Morata is a header.... Giroud is a header too..... Maybe Chelsea board members love receiving head..... I don't know

I'm just saying

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Phealipo(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
Why isnt Neymar in Man utd already? they have the money na
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by ordinaryjoe: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
How many times would I correct this Khloe is not an arsenal lady but a QPR player from the junior team.

Really? So QPR finally nicked her away this January window. To be fair, Khloe has been poor of late for Arsenal Ladies. Their coach had to let her go!
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
aktom007:

What's BBN is Dat a new league?
The other guy said it is Borussia Bavarian Namschaft.They play for the German league.
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by seunni: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
I'm loving this forum

6 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
ordinaryjoe:

Really? So QPR finally nicked her away this January window. To be fair, Khloe has been poor of late for Arsenal Ladies. Their coach had to let her go!
Yes we are thinking of signing Vandora or Tboss.
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by cherriex(f): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Guys why are u like this na, this "zero attention" attitude is not good woh.kai 2018 is dramatic already, how can Mr right find me? with dis kinda attitude?

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nairalanders are so funny.. grin

See derailing of life

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by ritababe(f): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
superemmy:

Today my sister
time
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by ordinaryjoe: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes we are thinking of signing Vandora or Tboss.

I'd go for Tboss to be honest. She's a straight shooter. She had 26 goals for The Chelsea Girls last season. And even 13 assists
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by joshjc(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by albacete(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
philcz:
Stop detailing this beautiful football thread. Locate a BBN thread and post there.
I wonder oo.
She can only talk to us in terms of football.
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
ordinaryjoe:

I'd go for Tboss to be honest. She's a straight shooter. She had 26 goals for The Chelsea Girls last season. And even 13 assists
But Vandora scored 38 goals and had 19 assist last season she won the best player of the month award for January.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by joshjc(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
I heard Iraq and Syria are bidding to host the world cup

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Tapout(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Uyiii:
Aside Tottenham's game, I think sanchez is a good buy for manchester united.
he's gonna explore when he gets his footings and of course acclimatize in his new team.

P.s: city's won this season's EPL trophy, let's give it to them already.

when it comes to highjacking, Al-Qaeda dey learn work for were u dey grin grin grin
BTW, I heard griezmann may be leaving atletico madrid soon... How true is it?? sad
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by superemmy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
ritababe:

time

Not today next tomorrow by monday time Monday 5th February
Premier League 7.45pm

While vs Chelsea comes up on 20th

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by otijah(m): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
lablonclacla:
I love nairaland..........maybe when we start to ignore useless post like this it will help the country
I even prefer ignoring BBN post until NLs stops getting traffics in each post, by then this rubbish will stop

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
GOFRONT:
I hear say na Solomom Lalong be d next Fifa President??
We go vote am.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by ordinaryjoe: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
But Vandora scored 38 goals and had 19 assist last season she won the best player of the month award for January.

Eish!!! I'm not currently then. Vendora it is cheesy
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by neomatrix1027(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
TheSoothedSoul:
Are these guys crazie? We talking BBN u talking football. Gosh! I hate men.
If you can't beat them, join them! BTW are you a Chelsea or Barca fan?
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by ordinaryjoe: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
We go vote am.

The man wey no sabi anything... I'll go for Efe jare... He be somebody wey getti somebody! Efe for FIFA President!!! smiley cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by albacete(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ok
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by SirLakes: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lol why You people derailing thread now.

But sincerely Pep is a very good coach.

How I wish he's the one handling Arsenal right now! grin

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
joshjc:
I heard Iraq and Syria are bidding to host the world cup
And you think we would give them.I am the sec-gen of FIFA and I can assure you it won't happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction / Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Free Download / Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.