Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,294 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

#BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe (34396 Views)

K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) / #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
ordinaryjoe:

The man wey no sabi anything... I'll go for Efe jare... He be somebody wey getti somebody! Efe for FIFA President!!! smiley cheesy grin
Efe why not TTT we need people like this in FIFA.
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by superemmy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
otijah:
Who is miyonyse pls? Is he a good player? Can he replace Bakayoko in Chelsea

E real name na Mayonnaise
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Arsenal won't be going to champions league again. What a pity.
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
I can't stop laughing we have truly derailed this thread.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by joenor(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Na from clap them dey enter dance.
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by ordinaryjoe: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Efe why not TTT we need people like this in FIFA.

That deceptive guy! No way... Efe all the way jare
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by doublezero7(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Snow02:
but why am I still an arsenal fan??
Dear Snow02
it is Agidi!
Agidi that has made Wenger 'price' all the playera in the world!
Agidi that has made Arsenal lose their CL spot to Liverpool and Tottenham!
Agidi that has made Wenger sell RVP and Sanches to Manchester United!
To answer your question, it is just AGIDI!
Regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by otijah(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
superemmy:

E real name na Mayonnaise
mayonnaise as in BAMA for salad? Even at that he is still better than bakayoko

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Etuagievin(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Liverpool are on their way to top four
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
ordinaryjoe:

That deceptive guy! No way... Efe all the way jare
Okay o but make una nor forget to vote me as I want to contest for president of NFF.
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by albacete(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
B
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin

Nice one guyz.

Let's extend our "Get sense" campaign to those USELESS SLAY QUEEN TOPICS TOO.

Sense must return to awa land.

10 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by doublezero7(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Okay o but make una nor forget to vote me as I want to contest for president of NFF.

Dear Ladyhippolyta88,

what is the full meaning of NFF and mentiom 2 past NFF presidents!

Regards.
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by janeade(f): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Plsssss ooooo.....when is dis Chelsea match....check livescores n no match like dat today....

Everton 2:1 arsenal
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by talk2percy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
But what is wrong with Chelsea, why would Chelsea's hierarchy allow Man U to have Sanchez and then settled for this old Giroud?? I am highly disappointed! To god!!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
doublezero7:

Dear Ladyhippolyta88,

what is the full meaning of NFF and mentiom 2 past NFF presidents!

Regards.
Namschaft felicitation federation and our past presidents are doublezero7 and ordinaryjoe me I am contesting now.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by kaybams1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
cherriex:
Guys why are u like this na, this "zero attention" attitude is not good woh.kai 2018 is dramatic already, how can MR RIGHT find me? with dis kinda attitude?

I guess you're a left winger. Good right wingers are now scarce in the transfer market. Even the good ones aren't very lucky to get a good club. For example Sanchez.

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
grin

Nice one guyz.

Let's extend our "Get sense" campaign to those USELESS SLAY QUEEN TOPICS TOO.

Sense must return to awa land.
Seconded.
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by marvin902(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
TheSoothedSoul:
Are these guys crazie? We talking BBN u talking football. Gosh! I hate men.

who b dis..
if you nor like am commot from this thread and find bbn thread..
you miss road undecided undecided
up liverpool

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by MrBigiman: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
When will Liverpool win premiership?
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by albacete(m): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
SirLakes:
Lol why You people derailing thread now.

But sincerely Pep is a very good coach.

How I wish he's the one handling Arsenal right now! grin

You mean these people?
cherriex:
Guys why are u like this na, this "zero attention" attitude is not good woh.kai 2018 is dramatic already, how can Mr right find me? with dis kinda attitude?
Larrey: He they deceive her ni
Jigba: You people have started this here too grin
TheSoothedSoul:
Are these guys crazie? We talking BBN u talking football. Gosh! I hate men.

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by ritababe(f): 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
superemmy:

Not today next tomorrow by monday time Monday 5th February Premier League 7.45pm
While vs Chelsea comes up on 20th
tnx
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by doublezero7(m): 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
janeade:
Plsssss ooooo.....when is dis Chelsea match....check livescores n no match like dat today....

Dear Janeade,

Chelsea FC of London have pulled out of the Baclays English Premier league. This is due to the fact that the team lost scandalously to a team we Nigerians can't even pronounce their name!

The team has been ferried to Iran for a life changing training camp in preparation for their match against FC Barcelona of Catalonia.

Have we answered your question or you want to use agidi to ask another one?

Regards.

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
janeade:

It is about to start chelsea vs Enyimba 4:00 pm.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
MrBigiman:
When will Liverpool win premiership?
When wenger leaves Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by joshjc(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
And you think we would give them.I am the sec-gen of FIFA and I can assure you it won't happen.
we should give them, at least the tournament will be full with lots of fireworks, we can even send player's from sambisa fc to represent us.
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by doublezero7(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Namschaft felicitation federation and our past presidents are doublezero7 and ordinaryjoe me I am contesting now.

Dear Ladyhippolyta,

Very correct answers!

But the spirit of God has asked me to warn you against contesting! Muhammed Buhari is also going to be contesting as president.

don't use agidi and injure yourself,

Regards.
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by albacete(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Seconded.
Thirded
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by ordinaryjoe: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by gentleedu(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
I don't know why i hate Man United
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
joshjc:
we should give them, at least the tournament will be filled with lots of fireworks, we can even send player's from sambisa fc to represent us.
No na football brings everybody together and I love it with passion we don't want fireworks there now they can host it themselves and not invite us the fireworks going on in Irbil,Idlib,Homs,Raqqa are enough let the world not be invited there.
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
doublezero7:

Dear Ladyhippolyta,

Very correct answers!

But the spirit of God has asked me to warn you against contesting! Muhammed Buhari is also going to be contesting as president.

don't use agidi and injure yourself,

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction / Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Free Download / Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.