Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) (46939 Views)

56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) by lozanni(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
It seems the Police guy told the dead lady he was no longer interested in continuing their relationship, which led to the dead lady's life falling apart. Sadly, she decided to end it all.
It reminds me of a Unilag undergraduate who decided to take shaving powder because her boyfriend called it quits with their relationship.
Guys have got to be careful not to fall into such sad situations.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) by butterflyl1on: 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
lozanni:
It seems the Police guy told the dead lady he was no longer interested in continuing their relationship, which led to the dead lady's life falling apart. Sadly, she decided to end it all.
It reminds me of a Unilag undergraduate who decided to take shaving powder because her boyfriend called it quits with their relationship.
Guys have got to be careful not to fall into such sad situations.

I don't think so. From what I can see, I think he killed her before hanging her in an attempt to make it look like suicide.

If you take a close look at her body you will see patches from either where she was beaten or where she was held a bit too tightly. A dead body is very heavy to lift so he could not properly hang her as a suicide victim would hang themselves.

His best shot was the window burglary proof but how can she hang herself in an almost sitting position?

This is murder.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) by Kaabiyesinasir(m): 4:20am On Feb 03, 2018
I think this man simply need to tell the true and face the consiquence. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) by 02Kebreal(m): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2018
otijah:
Buhari sef. Buhari call ur boys to order

EVEN GHANA POLICE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Bandit Forced To Bring Out Guns From Hiding Place. Photos And Video / 5 Gang Members Of Vampire Arrested Alive After He Was Killed In Rivers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.