Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Want To Replace Old Engine, Kindly Advise! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Want To Replace Old Engine, Kindly Advise! (341 Views)

Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? / The Power Of A New Engine In A Old Engine / The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Replace Old Engine, Kindly Advise! by charles009(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
To all the auto gurus here, I need a genuine information.

I want to replace my wifes EOD engine, cause(worn out rings and smoking)

The question is, Will the performance of the car generally be affected?

In this situation, what would you guys advise.
Re: Want To Replace Old Engine, Kindly Advise! by johnabraham: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
pls contact Gazzuzz on this forum.
he can advise you the best...... whether to change, from where to procure, etc.... he must have changed 1000's of it

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Shares Experience After Dana Air Exit Door Fell Off Plane / Honda Cr-v Foreign Used 2016model For Sale Price 14.5m Call 08131267376 / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.