Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

"Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out (22265 Views)

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by maybachstarboy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
This Man has a Golden heart
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by joenor(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
You started it at first... so bear am!
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by Ayodejioak(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
The CEO of Adepoju Olukokun has gone on Instagram to vent his frustration and sadness on how His fans stroll into his DM to ask for financial support,he laments on his sadness of not being able to help, so he decided to make it known...

Hi, I'm looking to have you periodically furnish a forum I currently moderate with quality content like these but with the perception of a global audience. The link is on my signature. Great incentives. Reach out if interested.
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by PotatoSalad(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nltaliban:
Show off

Pride cry cry

Even if there's no money, he need not to announce it.
Shut up please

1 Like

Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by Evince(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
Wedding party is defined as where two persons are thinking of bleep why the others are thinking of food � and drink.

Oya come and beat me
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by nkemjacob2(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Help as u can oooo... Buhari tenure is not a child's play. This country is more than shithole...
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nigeria youths love to beg 2much,
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by wonlasewonimi: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
booqee:
Eyah... But his handle says 'foundation'. All the more reasons fans would slide into his dm to beg. Live and deal with it bro...

Foundation is not the same as charity.
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by livinbygrace: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oga,wetin happen the wire wire na enter?turning illegal money to legal.Nice on
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by Kingpee2(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
This is why I tell people not to start what they can't finish, you dey form foundation but when people start to dey beg you ,you go dey complain ..
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
For dose begging d man for money. Take dis
B90EZACAWSSTC-4784515
Thank me later

Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by Chukazu: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
otijah:
Who is he plz

He calls himself"a celebrity"
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by Reelmii: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nltaliban:
Show off

Pride cry cry

Even if there's no money, he need not to announce it.
y una dey beg, he has d right to use loud speaker take beg una, if he were begging other celebrities to survive would they be begging him, go and get something doing no matter how small, there is dignity in labour
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by Reelmii: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
smato:
Nigeria youths love to beg 2much,
they wan use beg kill am for him mama
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by Reelmii: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Krissjones:
There are too many beggars everywhere these days even on Nairaland you'll see them on almost every section.
that is their destiny abd they hav to fulfil it
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by Reelmii: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chukazu:

e dey pain u?
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by Chukazu: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
Reelmii:
e dey pain u?

Yes ...give me pain killer.
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by Reelmii: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chukazu:

Yes ...give me pain killer.
hmmmmm, try GO-90 dat should work
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by donqx: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
It's hard for me to sit and beg another fellow man for money especially as a man with two hands and a functioning brain. I have pride mehn,

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by okonja(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
holluwai:
Haba. The money don finish? grin cheesy

Systematically soliciting for more from provider as well grin wink
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by holluwai(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
okonja:

Systematically soliciting for more from provider as well grin wink

You get am, make classicbaggy bring money o quickly grin
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by okonja(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
holluwai:

You get am, make classicbaggy bring money o quickly grin
Only few people can understand jare
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by ahmedbanj(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mtcheew,this Kokun guy is full of crap!
U already gained d attention U seek wen feeding some set of few people temporarily and posting on instagram,so why complaining?
If U wanna help people help dem and dont bring it on social media.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by Johnnyoungster(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Na kokun foundation, fowo se charity!!!
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by mozes01(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
otijah:
Who is he plz
Google it ode
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by mozes01(m): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
booqee:
Eyah... But his handle says 'foundation'. All the more reasons fans would slide into his dm to beg. Live and deal with it bro...
Madam it's foundation for the less privileged, not those who are rich enough to buy an Android phone
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by vioment: 12:25am On Feb 03, 2018
The whole of Africa enjoy, strategize, and are passionate at begging. Even the leaders go begging at other nations and also beg those coming to invest in their countries. Africa's case is like a healthy farmer with a big farm but he is too lazy to cook, not because he is tired, is just because he enjoys being an idiot, having people come to his farm and pick as much as they want and go sell it back.
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by Matinho: 7:03am On Feb 03, 2018
That kokun dude is a mega joke.He is in need of education and enlightenment just as much as those beggars need money.
Re: "Stop Begging Me For Money Via DM" - CEO Of Kokun Foundation Cries Out by Matinho: 2:18am On Feb 23, 2018
yeyebrity

Chukazu:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Announces Marriage Plans / Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife / Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Husband And Sons - Cutest Photo Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.