Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (89937 Views)

Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please casterate the motharf*ker.[/quote]

i guess u shuld rephrase that to "daughter fucker". Lol
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Nygma(m): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Like if you want him castrated
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by DivneFavour(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Endurance na you? Why na? Those oloshos no dey area again?
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
ayokenny37:
do u know the meaning of step daughter?
Be pursuing the meaning of step daughter upandan...perv
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
zoba88:
A Nigerian police officer serving with B Division in Warri,Delta State was caught by the good people of Okere Urhobo community having sex with his stepdaughter today.He was paraded alongside the girl by youths
See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/police-officer-caught-having-sx-with.html?m=1

So this yeye man don open this girl toto?
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by gwama: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
The majority of men who have sex with children suffer from "small sex" syndrome or "thin, non-bulky sex". As with a normal woman, these men "float", they think that with children, it will get stuck and they will feel the sensations they expect from a sexual relationship. angry angry
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by buaz: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
oh god have marcy for the young genaration police want to spoll them all for us ooo embarassed
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
gloria34:
u won cry abi?

No leave d mumu. Hand go touch am

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Haykinsofficial(m): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
O'lawd, which kain Wahala be dis!?

Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by tevinsolt: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Teymanhenry:
what is d essence of parading them? is the girl up to 18?
is she being raped?
if not,then its a family affair

Does that girl look 18?
The photo of the girl shouldn't have been posted. But that guy needs to suffer. He's messed her up (mentally). The chances of her having a successful relationship as an adult will be slim because of the psychological damage which would also translate to the physical. Only the husband would feel the burn of fire.
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by tevinsolt: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
upnefa:
they did'nt said rape,they were both in the act and am sure it not their first time am also sure d gel was enjoying it

What you just said sounds so sick.....Bro I'd be surprised that you haven't messed with a kid.

Ignorance on some things in this time and age is unacceptable. You can search and read stories of Women who were abused by close family members or family friends and how it has messed up their lives. Stuff like many don't recover from because they end not getting professional help, how much more in Nigeria.
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:34am On Feb 03, 2018
ONE OF REASONS SOME WOMEN KEEP SUCH GIRL WITH HER PARENTS.
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 5:40am On Feb 03, 2018
He's among the wolves in Warrior.
Negative Effect of name bearings

Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by samuelpzul: 5:48am On Feb 03, 2018
The problem I have with people from this part of the world is whenever case like this happens , the society always jump to the defense of the female , let's first critically look at the issue first , the so called smallie / little girl might not even be a saint as believed .
I know someone somewhere will say wait till it happens to someone close to you , this just validates why we are mentally , socially , politically , religiously backward in this country .
I say give the man a fair trial .
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by jaggabban: 7:06am On Feb 03, 2018
Imagn this guy is a Muslim or from north, how square-heads comments go be like? Matherfvckas.
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Talentakpabio: 7:40am On Feb 03, 2018
Hell fire cheesy hell fire grin
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2018
cummando:

Your own pikin?
As in pikin wey you born?
As in .....

Konji is no excuse
If e hold you open phone type in correct mojo site
Use Vaseline
If no Vaseline use groundnut oil
If no groundnut oil use premier cool....that one even get menthol
If no premier cool use klin
If no klin use hand like that

Just stay away from the kids... The pain goes a long way. This is for the pervs reading this. Ahn Ahn.

so you no dey understand english wey be 'step daughter'

Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 03, 2018
judgedredd22:

so you no dey understand english wey be 'step daughter'
Does that justify his action? Because she is "step"?
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by jagbajantus: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
And why in the world do these idiots have the poor girl "the victim" sitting right next to her abuser and the child-molester? Why?
Also why take photos of this girl and then make it public? You guys need to change your M.O. These are modern times. Not 1915.
If a man wants some p*ssy that desperately, he should go and pay a prostitute? Why destroy a small girl's life and take all of her innocence?

It is a human thing to have sex but never with a little child. Personally, I have zero tolerance for all child molesters and perverts.
I consider myself as a very kind, peaceful and law-abiding person but this is one of the few times that I can do some damage to somebody.
Now, I bet you this worthless clown will turn around and try to blame his action on the devil.
Yeah, it's always the devil's fault!
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by jagbajantus: 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
samuelpzul:
The problem I have with people from this part of the world is whenever case like this happens , the society always jump to the defense of the female , let's first critically look at the issue first , the so called smallie / little girl might not even be a saint as believed .
I know someone somewhere will say wait till it happens to someone close to you , this just validates why we are mentally , socially , politically , religiously backward in this country .
I say give the man a fair trial .

Did you even bother to read what you wrote above? And do you seriously mean that?
You gotta be kidding. So you are saying that people are wrong for defending the vulnerable little girl?
Are you even serious?
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by Deemg(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
What a shame. You sleep with both mother and daughter. You do de thing wey some animals no fit try am.
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by babadigu(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) by akbonus: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
So why did these illiterates of Okere Urhobo clan have to punish the little girl along side the pedophile? what is her offence? trust me i know that community very well, it is somewhere around Okumagba Estate in Warri. those boys parading this little girl today some of them will go and look for her in the night, some will monitor her growth and hit her in 2 - 3 years time, some will blackmail her with photos and video of this event and being a small girl she will definitely fall easily, so i advise the family and close relative of this girl to take her very far form Okere Urhobo Kingdom, very far as in if possible take her out of the state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna / Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.