Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa (34936 Views)

Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) / Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by saphiere(f): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
A man identified as David Gaius has been arrested by the Adamawa State Police Command for allegedly rap!ng his stepdaughter.

The man is now being probed by the police on the charge of rap!ng the stepdaughter on three occasions.

Gaius, who resides in Unguwan Prison in the Dirma village of Dumne, Song Local Government Area, admitted committing the offence, according to the State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Suleiman Nguroje.

The man, narrating how he slept with the girl three times, blamed it on the devil. He said the devil deceived him into the act while he was drunk.

He also admitted using a charm of attraction on the girl. He said he put the charm in the meat, which his victim and himself ate, to attract her.

He said he first r@ped the girl in 2020 when she was 14 years old while living in the same house with his wife and other children after the other members of the family had slept.

He added that when he did it the third time recently, his wife caught him red-handed, but that he lied to her that a native doctor asked him to r@pe a little girl.

He denied using a white handkerchief to clean his victim’s private part for ritual purposes as alleged by the girl, adding that he did not r@pe her for ritual purposes.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CohaljDtcUM/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by saphiere(f): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Insecurity
Fuel scarcity
Naira scarcity
High cost of food stuff
Poor internet service
Bad road and so many more Nigeria is facing and yet what a man could think of is r@ping his own daughter.

God forbid

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by fman(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Now he looks humbled!!
Wicked man.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by saphiere(f): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
fman:
Now he looks humbled!!
Wicked man.
God will punish them one by one

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Why do they all look a certain way...?

Is it that fresh and good looking men don't commit these offenses...?

GOD HELP US OO

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by saphiere(f): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Cc: eDarlling
Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by SHIVA001: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
When an organ in the body that is simply meant for reproduction is now working against you and causing disaster for you..

8 Likes

Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by Shalommy(f): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Saphiere the rape mistress. Chaii cheesy cheesy Men can't resist any hole they set their eyes on. cheesy FACT!

1 Like

Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by elonmuskbaby: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Disgusting, ugly and irritating pedophile undecided

10 Likes

Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by yomi007k(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Why do they all look a certain way...?

Is it that fresh and good looking men don't commit these offenses...?

GOD HELP US OO

No we don't. cool

We chase money, girls chase us. Why the hell wud we think of rape when we know its a crime.

Why wud I wana lose my money, freedom, peace, respect just because of to-to that I can afford?

Only fools rape.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by Reelmii: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
The devil will see him off to jail
Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by VeryWickedMan: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
The Devil is innocent

13 Likes

Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by Esirih(f): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Thats too bad your own flesh and blood

2 Likes

Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by kushma(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
castrate him, he don’t need that tool anymore. Always blaming devil wey no do anything
Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by Reportbutton: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
;Done of the cursed OBI supporters cheesy
Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by Bunnatex(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
I don't understand how a man will be sexually tickled by a little girl.
More also, how can someone enjoy rape? Like a dry ****.

It's just so so unimaginable
Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by Passionate888: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Adamawa people and seks sef
Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by tobivague: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
He should be hanged by the scrotum and shot , point blank range.

What a disgrace to the men folk.

1 Like

Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by Elidrisy20: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
He lives in unguwar prison,he should be send to the prison

3 Likes

Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by ominilongest(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
As in why prison Dey sweet this people like this?
Can’t u just think about life behind bars and change your evil thought instantly
As for me that one don reach to comport me
Even if u slap me I go turn my left Chick and bounce
I fit wozz u make u no stand up again
Who go con do the time?
O boy

3 Likes

Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by Itohanmiwa: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Okokobioko… it still surprises me till date why grown men can’t control their sexual urges, in my twenties that was the first thing I mastered before anything else.

6 Likes

Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by Kingpele(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Na the devil go kill u idiot
Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by Kingpele(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Na the devil go kill u idiot ..
Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by gaby(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Na the woman wey marry this urchin dem suppose arrest.

See person...

2 Likes

Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by kushma(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Reportbutton:
;Done of the cursed OBI supporters cheesy

You’re really dumb
Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by Cantonese: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mad man
Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by DrMuzungu(m): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
I would stuff the entire broomstick into his yansh and beat him to pulp... then blame the devil for that.
Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by Reportbutton: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
kushma:

You’re really dumb
You're cursed
Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
The prisons will be filled up. Every time the same stupidd stories. If castration or death sentence is given for rape and serious crimes, all these nonsense would have stopped. These men commit crimes because the punishment is little. The laws needs to be amended.

1 Like

Re: Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa by Felabrity: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Leave the devil out of it, enter jail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Trying To Plant Charms In His Brother's House In Umuopara, Imo / Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide / Soldier Stabs 34-year-old Man To Death In Abia (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.