Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites (1084 Views)

Christians Are Hypocrites! What A Shame!! / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites by yeanka007: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
It has come to my attention that almost all religious people are certified hypocrite, below are somethings that makes you realize that hypocrisy is their watch word;
1. They they tell you that their religion says love your neighbors has yourself yet they wouldn't never do so.
2. Their religion says love your enemies yet they are mostly in their place of worship praying for something bad to happen to their enemies.

3. You can married two or more wife if only you can love them Equally, how is that even possible.

4. That one war is Holy War, what is holy about a war.

5. That God want you to donate money to the house of God and God want to use it. I don't know God now spend money.

6. In one religion, it is forbidden to pray in your own language when praying your five daily to God. So God now has an official Language?

The list goes on...

When will this hypocrisy stop?

4 Likes

Re: 90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites by SOFTENGR: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
I can't agree less. In fact, No. 6 makes me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites by anibirelawal(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
@OP, you are the number 1 HYPOCRITE.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites by DeSepiero(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
anibirelawal:
@OP, you are the number 1 HYPOCRITE.
Prove it!
Re: 90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
SOFTENGR:
I can't agree less. In fact, No. 6 makes me laugh.
Meaning you disagree?
Re: 90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Many are mad few are roaming
Re: 90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites by godisgood200: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
yeanka007:
It has come to my attention that almost all religious people are certified hypocrite, below are somethings that makes you realize that hypocrisy is their watch word;
1. They they tell you that their religion says love your neighbors has yourself yet they wouldn't never do so.
2. Their religion says love your enemies yet they are mostly in their place of worship praying for something bad to happen to their enemies.

3. You can married two or more wife if only you can love them Equally, how is that even possible.

5. That God want you to donate money to the house of God and God want to use it. I don't know God now spend money.

6. In one religion, it is forbidden to pray in your own language when praying your five daily to God. So God now has an official Language?

The list goes on...

Why not just call Islam by name? You dey fear dem abi? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites by SOFTENGR: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Meaning you disagree?
Nope, I agree.
Re: 90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Nope, I agree.
It should be 'agree more' then. That is, you agree so much that you can't agree more, you dig?

And yeah, the op pretty much sums up the basics of what's wrong with religion. If you were to go deeper you could write a whole book.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 03, 2018
yeanka007:

The list goes on...

Did you on your own carry this research to come to a conclusion or you assume nothing were there is nothing.
Using a statistical figure in buttressing a claim should be backed up with research works instead of assumptions and judgemental
Re: 90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites by yeanka007: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Did you on your own carry this research to come to a conclusion or you assume nothing were there is nothing.
Using a statistical figure in buttressing a claim should be backed up with research works instead of assumptions and judgemental
All what I listed was OBVIOUS because it is what happens everyday especially among the Christians and Muslims. Asking me this question makes me SUSPECT that you are one those hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
yeanka007:

All what I listed was OBVIOUS because it is what happens everyday especially among the Christians and Muslims. Asking me this question makes me SUSPECT that you are one those hypocrites.
You have to back your claim. Am not disputing your assertion but you must back up your claims
Re: 90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites by Freeze007(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
godisgood200:

Why not just call Islam by name? You dey fear dem abi? cheesy

LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU ANNOUNCED GOD'S BUDGET TO THE WORLD-3/10/1999*

"Every year Government announces their budget but today God want to declare His own BUDGET, and these budgets as override all other budgets in the whole world because the reign of the Holy Spirit has commence.

1. I want to let you know that right now God has stop the existence of Muslim one day you will wake up and ask where are those people that used to wear long garment and where Islamic worshipers, this is because very soon you won’t see them in Nigeria again. No Islamic worship anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Use Threat Of Curses To Force Church Members To Pay Tithe, Bishop Mike / The Worst Demonic And Religious Cult In The world Is Roman Catholic church / I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.