Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

If I Was President, I Will Clamp Down Killer Herdsmen – Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Was President, I Will Clamp Down Killer Herdsmen – Tunde Bakare (811 Views)

Police Cash In On Call Data To Clamp Down On Journalists / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' / Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Was President, I Will Clamp Down Killer Herdsmen – Tunde Bakare by engineerboat(m): 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pastor Tunde Bakare of Latter rain ministries has revealed what he would have to Killer Herdsmen in the Northern part of the country if he was president of Nigeria.

Speaking to Channels TV, Bakare complained about the several killings carried out by the herdsmen, adding that the country was in a state of war considering the number of lives lost. In his words;
“I can understand if you say let us create ranches because this would boost our economy, but the word colony used is so unfortunate and absolutely insensitive. Who are you colonizing?. I will clamp them down in so many ways. Are there no forests in Sambisa forest where you can have ranches?”

He, however, disclosed that the solution to the nation’s woes was Restructuring;

“Let us restructure, the irrational cycle of four-four years is causing this country to bleed and we will bleed to death. Money that should be used for the development of this country (is being wasted) on things that really don’t count.Recycle the same people over and over again and every four years, we go to the poll.”

https://politicsngr.com/president-will-clamp-killer-herdsmen-tunde-bakare/

Re: If I Was President, I Will Clamp Down Killer Herdsmen – Tunde Bakare by yk2018: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
What do you expect from someone who is their grand patron to go after his brothers from Niger, Igbos deserve military why Fulani's herdsmen deserve police..
Re: If I Was President, I Will Clamp Down Killer Herdsmen – Tunde Bakare by divinehand2003(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
But we all knew what Buhari was capable of doing. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Yet we didn't listen. However PDP was better either.

So let's go for something new that will bring real change to the lives of Nigerians.
Re: If I Was President, I Will Clamp Down Killer Herdsmen – Tunde Bakare by Beremx(f): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
of course that is what a President with complete brain should do. Sadly, Buhari cannot because he can't!
Re: If I Was President, I Will Clamp Down Killer Herdsmen – Tunde Bakare by anibirelawal(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
cry
Re: If I Was President, I Will Clamp Down Killer Herdsmen – Tunde Bakare by yk2018: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
Beremx:
of course that is what a President with complete brain should do. Sadly, Buhari cannot because he can't!
Buhari isn't fit to be call a local govt chairman,coa he still bring tribalism into the local govt area
Re: If I Was President, I Will Clamp Down Killer Herdsmen – Tunde Bakare by cleatoris: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Beremx:
It is getting clearer that Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria.
The terror herdsmen are his footsoldiers deployed to promote his Fulani jihadi ideals and agenda. He appointed exclusively his kinsmen to head all security and defence agencies to protects them and kill anyone that dares to resist.

2 Likes

Re: If I Was President, I Will Clamp Down Killer Herdsmen – Tunde Bakare by SweetJoystick(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Buhari must go
Re: If I Was President, I Will Clamp Down Killer Herdsmen – Tunde Bakare by ycat: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
I believe you jare! You are my choice already, And may you the best man win.
Re: If I Was President, I Will Clamp Down Killer Herdsmen – Tunde Bakare by 2cato: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
If wishes are donkey
Re: If I Was President, I Will Clamp Down Killer Herdsmen – Tunde Bakare by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
divinehand2003:
But we all knew what Buhari was capable of doing. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Yet we didn't listen. However PDP was better either.

So let's go for something new that will bring real change to the lives of Nigerians.
new like what
Re: If I Was President, I Will Clamp Down Killer Herdsmen – Tunde Bakare by osazeeblue01: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
If Buhari hear......
Re: If I Was President, I Will Clamp Down Killer Herdsmen – Tunde Bakare by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
But, Tunde Bakare was among those that said in 2015 that Buhari was the next sweet thing after vanilla.
Re: If I Was President, I Will Clamp Down Killer Herdsmen – Tunde Bakare by Sirjamo: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
You would have taken a repayable loan Mr pastorprenure
Re: If I Was President, I Will Clamp Down Killer Herdsmen – Tunde Bakare by uboma(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
You still will not be the President of Nigeria @ Tunde Bakare

(1) (Reply)

It will take another 16 years to fix problem created by PDP - APC chieftain / Yahaya Bello Will Be Imprisoned After His Tenure - Dino Melaye Sings Again / 2019: Three Million Nigerians Already Registered With My Coalition – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.