Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar (2859 Views)

Abia Spends Three Times What Ebonyi Spends To Build One Bridge - Ikpeazu / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member / See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by dpkonceptblog: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Obinna Val Wrote:

Some so called house members self?

What is he doing and which people is he representing?

Ebonyi North East State Assembly Constituents, please come and carry your representative..

PVC must speak come 2019

Lalasticlala
Seun

http://donpedrokoncept..co.ke/2018/02/see-what-ebonyi-state-lawmaker-was.html?m=1

Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
This one get sense pass buhari

4 Likes

Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by IBpaul(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Misplaced priority
Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by pyrex23(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
undecided
Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
pepper soup just dey hungry me.
Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by Likei(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Na so them dey take get infection

2 Likes

Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
So what is his offence here? I see none please.
Is it an offence to be in bar? Is it an offence to take a bottle of Coca Cola? It costs just hundred and fifty Naira only . Or, is it also an offence to patronize a road side manicures? That one costs only fifty Naira.

So...

......what exactly is the man's offence here?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by Yyeske(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
velai:
Is it an offence to be in bar? Is it an offence to take a bottle of Coca Cola? It costs just hundred and fifty Naira only . Or, is it also an offence to patronize a road side manicures? That one costs only fifty Naira.

So...

I wonder for these Naija aprokos, I see nothing wrong with what's he's doing

4 Likes

Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by kenny1795(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Yyeske:
I wonder for these Nigerians aproko, I see nothing wrong with what's he's doing
his endangering himself.... That is what is wrong. An educated man like him should know that's one of the fastest way to get AIDS and other infection

1 Like

Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
kenny1795:
his endangering himself.... That is what is wrong. An educated man like him should know that's one of the fastest way to get AIDS and other infection

You guys are never satisfied, if he visits an exquisite manicure centre you guys will complain. Here he is now patronising a local manicure you still complain. And who told you preventive measures weren't taken? Mr know it all. You guys will never learn to mind your business.

4 Likes

Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by DerideGull(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
The structure of Nigeria keeps placing dunces in high corridors.
Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by onyibor84: 1:33am On Feb 03, 2018
kenny1795:

What if he's using his private/personal manicure tools?
What is wrong with that?
We should learn to be objective in criticising politicians even though they misbehave a lot.

3 Likes

Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by Hector09(m): 1:46am On Feb 03, 2018
Nigerians ve been programme in such a way that reasoning with their brain is no longer necessary

2 Likes

Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by SalamRushdie: 1:48am On Feb 03, 2018
He still has more sense than Buhari jare

2 Likes

Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by Asquare84(m): 6:08am On Feb 03, 2018
He has not done anything wrong
Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by meezynetwork(m): 7:11am On Feb 03, 2018
Nothing wrong except the safety of such process
Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by DocHMD: 7:18am On Feb 03, 2018
The man still has more sense than Dumbohari's lineage. BTW how is yusuf his broken-headed son?
Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by Pavore9: 7:24am On Feb 03, 2018
Is that not a health risk doing his nails with what looks unsterilized!
Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by Omeokachie: 7:46am On Feb 03, 2018
Rooney
Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by whirlwind7(m): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2018
velai:

So...

Hmmm.
For you perhaps.
At first glance, that might look like a harmless activity, but....
Its got every shade of wrong with it!
Yes, its no offence to sit in a bar.
Yes, its no offence to drink coca cola
Emmm...patronize a roadside manicurist/pedicurist?
Let's leave that for last.

Sitting at a bar, where foods and drinks are served and consumed, and you are clipping your nails while there? Totally, absolutely wrong!!! You might as well sit there and have a haircut. Its the same thing, believe it or not. You are removing unwanted body parts (hair and nails are made of same material-keratin. And they both harbour potentially harmful microorganisms)
Even it is wrong for you to clip your own nails while in your own kitchen! You don't need to take my word for it. Its a free world.

Finally, that roadside manicurist, how certain are you that his equipment are properly sterilized before he used it on you? I mean, for an educated human being in this 21st century not finding anything wrong with that is sickening! You mean to tell me that you are ignorant of one of the modes of transmission of HIV, hepatitis and other nasties?? shocked
This is not about morality. It is about knowing what's right and what's not. What's healthy and what's not...and who's enlightened and who's not. Obviously, you and that lawmaker up there belong to the latter.

1 Like

Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by Agbalanze(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2018
So what crime did he commit
Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by kenny1795(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2018
Sapeleboy911:

You guys are never satisfied, if he visits an exquisite manicure centre you guys will complain. Here he is now patronising a local manicure you still complain. And who told you preventive measures weren't taken? Mr know it all. You guys will never learn to mind your business.
preventive measures by a local manicurist?? Smh.
Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
kenny1795:
preventive measures by a local manicurist?? Smh.

And so? Mind your business Mr perfect.
Re: See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar by Walexz02(m): 6:55am On Feb 04, 2018
whirlwind7:

Hmmm.
For you perhaps.
At first glance, that might look like a harmless activity, but....
Its got every shade of wrong with it!
Yes, its no offence to sit in a bar.
Yes, its no offence to drink coca cola
Emmm...patronize a roadside manicurist/pedicurist?
Let's leave that for last.

Sitting at a bar, where foods and drinks are served and consumed, and you are clipping your nails while there? Totally, absolutely wrong!!! You might as well sit there and have a haircut. Its the same thing, believe it or not. You are removing unwanted body parts (hair and nails are made of same material-keratin. And they both harbour potentially harmful microorganisms)
Even it is wrong for you to clip your own nails while in your own kitchen! You don't need to take my word for it. Its a free world.

Finally, that roadside manicurist, how certain are you that his equipment are properly sterilized before he used it on you? I mean, for an educated human being in this 21st century not finding anything wrong with that is sickening! You mean to tell me that you are ignorant of one of the modes of transmission of HIV, hepatitis and other nasties?? shocked
This is not about morality. It is about knowing what's right and what's not. What's healthy and what's not...and who's enlightened and who's not. Obviously, you and that lawmaker up there belong to the latter.
Do something good with your time young man
You have got no point to proof

(1) (Reply)

7 APC Governors Who May Lose Re-election In 2019 / Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari / Pendulum By Dele Momodu: Between Buhari And Atiku, My Candid Forecast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.