Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Buhari Must Be Re-elected.....is A MUST - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Be Re-elected.....is A MUST (712 Views)

Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" / 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki / Senators Of The 8th Senate Will Be Re-elected And Returned – Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Must Be Re-elected.....is A MUST by Reelectbuhari: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
I don't know how to twist words but buhari must be re elected for second term in office

a great achiever especially in power sector demands a second term...

a man who technically fought corruption to a still

a man who introduced hygiene to our politics

a man committed to Nigeria unity

a man who infrastructural strides has endeared him to people's heart

he had fought crime and terrorist group like boko haram, IPOB to a standstill...

he has successfully curtailed the tension raised by fulani herdsmen communal clashes....

our GDP is on the rise

he has ensured a free and fair election and people's mandate or will of the people is been respected

he deserves a second term

buhari must be Reelected

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Must Be Re-elected.....is A MUST by crookes(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
My fellow nairalanders I need your help please. I lost my mother early this year. I wrote jamb and fortunately for me I was offered admission to Study Psychology in the University of Jos.. Please I need your help to enable me raise some money for my registrations which i was able to raise #45,750 and am still in need of about #50,000. Please help me out to make this dream of mine come true.. Account number: 3065131511
Account name: Zingak Cyrus
Bank name: first bank.. Below is the admission notification to show my honesty please.. God bless you all
Re: Buhari Must Be Re-elected.....is A MUST by eTECTIVe(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
crookes:
My fellow nairalanders I need your help please. I lost my mother early this year. I wrote jamb and fortunately for me I was offered admission to Study Psychology in the University of Jos.. Please I need your help to enable me raise some money for my registrations which i was able to raise #45,750 and am still in need of about #50,000. Please help me out to make this dream of mine come true.. Account number: 3065131511
Account name: Zingak Cyrus
Bank name: first bank.. Below is the admission notification to show my honesty please.. God bless you all

Stop lying with ur mother's death.. She didn't die early dis year...
Re: Buhari Must Be Re-elected.....is A MUST by SalamRushdie: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Yes can be elected as Daura ward head but never again are we Nigerians going to accept the devil
Re: Buhari Must Be Re-elected.....is A MUST by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Yes he should but as the chairman of cattle rearers association of Nigeria,Daura branch.
Re: Buhari Must Be Re-elected.....is A MUST by denko(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Is he your brother how do you know
eTECTIVe:

Stop lying with ur mother's death.. She didn't die early dis year...
Re: Buhari Must Be Re-elected.....is A MUST by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
I don't know how to twist words but buhari must be re elected for second term in office

he had fought crime and terrorist group like boko haram, IPOB to a standstill...

he has successfully curtailed the tension raised by fulani herdsmen communal clashes....

our GDP is on the rise

he has ensured a free and fair election and people's mandate or will of the people is been respected

buhari must be Reelected
A man who was silent about Fulani herdsmen saga
A man who fights his opponent in the name of corruption
A country where 7,000 mgw is on paper but the reality is that many areas are still in darkness
A man who is not even thinking of contesting in the first place. He should just resign and go back to his village
Re: Buhari Must Be Re-elected.....is A MUST by olril17(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

our GDP is on the rise

buhari must be Reelected
KO ni da fun awon baba nla baba ee

awon oloribu Deedee..

come and beat me,my family and friends who can't wait for sep 22 to vote APC out of osun state before we descend on brainlessbuhari in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Be Re-elected.....is A MUST by eTECTIVe(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
denko:
Is he your brother how do you know
D internet is quite small. Let him deny it if I'm wrong and I'll show him proof

(1) (Reply)

IBB Spokesman Insists IBB Authorised ‘vote Out Buhari In 2019’ Statement / Let's Vote Out Both Apc And Pdp Come 2019 / Shocker: Video Of JAMB Officer Saying That N36m Was Swallowed By Snake Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.