Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,666 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned (36336 Views)

21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by benny4wax(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
What will it cost you to be a part of this great opportunity. What do you stand to gain from grabbing this great opportunity. How would you know if you don't ask?

Swiss golden pays my bills.
0-8-1-4-6-5-0-7-9-6-6
(WhatsApp only).

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by powerkey: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
ok na
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by gmoney12: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
marketers here no go make am..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by blaqroy: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Na soooo.....
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by Damibiz(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
U call that enjoyment ?....na woh....
hisgrace090:
North and development.

This people are enjoying almost everything from the federal govt.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by olawonder(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Roads in the north are of better quality, and usually marked... why?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by Deo1986(m): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Al Makura and eye service! That market has always been known as Karu market.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by Namt: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
This is wht we call eyes service from OBJ nw turn to PMB

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by jericco1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
so no longer karu international market?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by Samusu(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Namt:
This is wht we call eyes service from OBJ nw turn to PMB

Things have changed hand
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by Samusu(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
jericco1:
so no longer karu international market?
As you can see from the pictures

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by ogtavia(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
another white elephant venture....this is how they waste taxpayers money as well as federal allocation.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by PapiFlin(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
So baba know road to nassarawa? but benue map miss abi? Even for Ekweme's funeral the man loss?
I blame those who had pvc in 2015
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by Nightking04(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
okway:

This is my problem with the current youth. Idiocy.

Southern Nigeria is just curseddddd.
Imagine, if a Southern becomes president, he doesn't even build a hut in his village. When a Northerner becomes president, he distributes development all over the North.

Useless Southern idiots. God punish 1914. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Careful bro, tribalistic insults.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by Bluffly: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Samusu:
There are anticipations now that the long awaited commissioning of Karu International Market(renamed Muhammadu Buhari International Market) in Karu Nasarawa State would eventually become a reality. This anticipation is attributed to the recent renovations and finishing touches taking place within and outside the market.

The 6th of February, 2018 which is the happens to be on Tuesday is the stipulated date for the commissioning of the market by President Muhammadu Buhari. The state Ministry of Commerce and Industry is optimistic that the opening of this market will bring a better industrial boom in the state. Directives have given by the state governor, His Excellency, Tanko Almakura to law enforcement agency and the task force to ensure that road side petty trading be stopped and that everyone should move into the market instead.

Curled from NasarawaReports as edited.

Below is the Entrance to the Market as snapped by a Nairalander today Friday

I'm just annoyed about how words are being used. What makes the market international. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by yhladan22(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
how many shops dey 4 dat market, nasarawa state governor is a joker.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by opribo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
From that fuel analysis, I need no one to tell me that the two main demons we have had that destroyed Nigeria like this are IBB and OBJ. Those two are the major catastrophe that befell this nation.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by ABAMOWA: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
saintjimos:
#protect_your_brother

#My_brother_is_my_brother

#south_unite

unity is d way forward

Nigeria needs new breed not recycled beings as leaders
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
What a corrupt nation, we started hearing about the commissioning of this Karu International Market since 2002, and here we are in 2018. You can imagine how many governors have come and gone and the market is yet to be commissioned. This nation is indeed doomed.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by jessyjames100(f): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
market DAT has been built since it now dey decided to commission it. Tanko weldone
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by AnanseK(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
usba:

How did you come to the conclusion that Federal government built the market? Must everything be about tribalism with you guys?

The construction of this market started about 25 years ago by one of the Military Governors of Nassarawa State. I am sure it is still not finished. The market is at Maraba and was almost an abandoned project.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by Olumaeme: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
hisgrace090:
North and development.

State government built the market and that road beside it is a world bank project
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by Ophilabraham: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
When will our beloved OGUN state have her own Airport?!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by kernel504(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
hisgrace090:
North and development.

Human resoures is the most important thing, after building it, will the government do the business for them?

You can't feed a child forever, else be ready to feed his kids as well...Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by jericco1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Samusu:
As you can see from the pictures

I'm only surprised, I thought the market was abandoned
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by Ttipsy(f): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
isn't karu in Abuja?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by lilyheaven: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
I'm seeing only main road, were is the market?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
[quote author=AnanseK post=64733280]

The construction of this market started about 25 years ago by one of the Military Governors of Nassarawa State. I am sure it is still not finished. The market is at Maraba and was almost an abandoned project. [/ You are very much on point, I have always heard about the commissioning of that market since late 90s to 2002. You will be surprised to hear that market is still under construction.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by stagger: 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
This project has been under construction for several years. Thank God it will be opened soon so that the petty trading along that road will be stopped once and for all.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by Elfaris(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
david102:
nasarawa is not a northern state, it fall under the middle belt

oga which wan is middle belt again. abeg abeg. no be only middle belt, na lower belt.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by DONADAMS(m): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
waste of fund..that market will be a failure..trust me

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by hokafor(m): 1:30am On Feb 03, 2018
I pity the people trading on that buhari market, is only bad luck and low sales they will be facing till they rename the market

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" / What A Bad Day Looks Like In The Bank / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.