Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) (50644 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) / Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by Donshemzy1234: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
What they did is quite bad though. But it's nothing. This can be practiced with the kids.

Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by benny4wax(m): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
BruncleZuma:

You know that thing is a scam and the metal in that picture is steel with gold playing right?
One good advice for you, and I am not being rude, don't condemn what you are ignorant about or you may just live and die a poor lonely man.

Shalom.
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by AnanseK(m): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
adekanmbi1986:
They traveled from Benue to Ogun.

Benue breeds criminals that are branded as Fulani herdsmen by the southern Nigeria media who have Intense pathological hatred towards fulanis and their related kinsmen. That is the fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by ycat: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
Look at their faces, they are ibos not Benue, beat them well and they will confess. I've said it that whenever the names of criminals are missing, it's because they are ibos and their kinsmen want to drive a different narrative.

1 Like

Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by BruncleZuma: 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
benny4wax:
One good advice for you, and I am not being rude, don't condemn what you are ignorant about or you may just live and die a poor lonely man.

Shalom.
it's a scam get rich on your own... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by ufuosman(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ogun with negative news
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by stonemasonn: 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
madridguy:
Thank God they were caught, if they succeeded the farm owner will shout Fulani.
I see you have a soft spot for the herdsmen. If the government was proactive enough in handling farmers and herdsmen crisis, no sensible person will just shout Fulani in cases like this. But of course you have a soft spot for the government as well, so it cannot be the government’s fault.

1 Like

Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by ycat: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Stupid reporters, shouldn't their names, towns and local govt have been the first thing to ask?
ycat:
Look at their faces, they are ibos not Benue, beat them well and they will confess. I've said it that whenever names of criminals are missing, it's because they are ibos and their kinsmen want to drive a different narrative.
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by GavelSlam: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
They would easily have claimed "Fulani Herdsmen" had they been successful.

1 Like

Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by veacea: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
The people who caught them have achieved in their life. Imagine the way they were interrogating the boy.s. How I wish we can treat all the politicians looting our collective wealth like this.
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by emeka2847: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
If they didn't catch him now, we'll later shout Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by Chiedu4Trump: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
9jaPromo:
Ogun is junior brother to heardsmen 
So am not suprise ‎ angry
At least all Ogun people go tell u say e bad.

Unlike the Fulani that see no problem in people being murdered once it's not the foolanis
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
shoot them with the gun to serve as example to others... AFONJA AND THIEVERY TUFIAKWA
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by ycat: 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Wait! Is it what I'm thinking Have ibos been rampaging some of the farms we think are all done by fulani? Why do they need guns to steal chicken? So could they have shot and killed the farmers only for us to think they are fulani? Are ibos trying to pin Yoruba against fulani? The whole thing is taking a new twist. Security agents need to get to the bottom of this. Why are their names being protected?
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by cliffbanks(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Buhari why!!!!
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by SOFTENGR: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
9jaPromo:
Ogun and evil are

1 Like

Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by ycat: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
ycat:
Wait! Is it what I'm thinking Have ibos been rampaging some of the farms we think are all done by fulani? Why do they need guns to steal chicken? So could they have shot and killed the farmers only for us to think they are fulani? Are ibos trying to pin Yoruba against fulani? The whole thing is taking a new twist. Security agents need to get to the bottom of this. Why are their names being protected?
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by Honestagbons(m): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
These boys are too young to own gun,Jesus angry angry angry
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by brojoshua: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Let criminals be dealt with according to the laws of Ogun State and Nigeria in relation to his age.
And the government and governments have done nothing to any of all the executive and honorable criminals, thieves, looters and riggers of elections. Nigeria is a land of perpetuate corruption, wickedness, injustice and darkness. No wonder all the calamities are befalling us from all around. Shall we not repent of all of our wickedness and turn to the way righteousness, justice, truth and mercy, otherwise we will never know nor see peace and prosperity in Nigeria and even more dooms will continue to befall us for our wickedness is very great before God
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by Essential(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
9jaPromo:
i can see ur brain is dead because they are not from Ogun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by benny4wax(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
BruncleZuma:
it's a scam get rich on your own... grin grin grin grin
Okay, I won't argue with you. Good night.
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
The country has gone from bad to worst
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by Optional09: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
9jaPromo:

You no even get data to watch the video before you’ll be commenting rubbish. poor Nairalander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by asmovic(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
9jaPromo:
were you taught English language at school at all?
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
If they had succeeded in killing and robbing; the blame would automatically have been pushed to Fulani herdsmen without confirmation - by adding the word 'Suspected' herdsmen and that's it; nobody would bother to investigate any further.
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Instead of them to look for Buhari, tie him down and torture him they are torturing innocent childrens
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by GMBuhari: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
9jaPromo:

BrainPromo or SensePromo is a better username for you
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by guiddoti: 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Eiye bouy everywhere flying like lekeleke. Even using gons like heardmen. May God deliver dem
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 03, 2018
benny4wax:
What will it cost you to be a part of this great opportunity. What do you stand to gain from grabbing this great opportunity. How would you know if you don't ask?

Swiss golden pays my bills.
0-8-1-4-6-5-0-7-9-6-6

Grab this and have your money gone/struck forever...

This is nothing but a recruiting scam...

I lost over 500,000 to this Bogus "Gold Scam" being presented as an MLM...

1 Like

Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by benny4wax(m): 1:56am On Feb 03, 2018
JimaeChinko:

Grab this and have your money gone/struck forever...

This is nothing but a recruiting scam...

I lost over 500,000 to this Bogus "Gold Scam" being presented as an MLM...
just because it didn't work for you it has become a scam? A typical African ideology. I have good news for you, I have seen people succed where you failed. The reason for your failure is either because:

1. You didn't join a team.
2. You joined a team that is not active.
3. Or you were too lazy to Di the business.

If you tell yourself the truth, you will admit to either one or all of this as the reasons for your failure in the business.

Shalom!
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by mechanics(m): 5:44am On Feb 03, 2018
eyah, foolish students, they can't do labour work to fend for themselves abi, they were even bold to have gone to rob that farm with the kind of security in place there.
Re: Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) by ernesterioo(f): 6:23am On Feb 03, 2018
I refuse to believe they traveled all the way from Benue... Op just dey talk Benue as if it is nearby state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested / "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar / 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.