Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria (835 Views)

Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos / Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria by bilms(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Young Soldier vow to preserve,protect and defend Nigeria

http://mrrightsng..com.ng/2017/12/young-ssoldier-vow-to-preserveprotect.html

A young Nigerian soldier, who goes by the name, Adebayo Olatayo David has taken to the social media to declare his total allegiance to the preservation, protection and defense of the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

Adebayo who posted a picture of himself and other soldiers posted as follows:

''You can have no oath registered in heaven to destroy the Government; while I shall have the most solemn one to "preserve, protect, and defend" it''.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria by HOLYDICK(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Drop dis one in sambisa...and he would retract back that statement
Trust me i know wat am saying

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria by uba1991: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ipob pigs in trouble
Re: Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria by 4kDdullard: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Who gives a f^ck about a shithole country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria by bilms(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
HOLYDICK:
HOLYDICK:

They are already in Sambisa for about 3 years now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria by smellingmenses: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
he has nothing to live for anyway... so let him keep pursuing another man's cause. I thank God I never joined the army..
Re: Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria by gmoney12: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
wash!!!
Re: Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria by Omololu2121: 12:20am On Feb 03, 2018
Well he has a reason for saying that, as for me,I can never fight for the unity of Nigeria or die for it
Re: Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria by zombieHUNTER: 12:31am On Feb 03, 2018
A fool dies a thousand times...

They are only licking the shithole of the Fulani
I don't drop a tear when slaves drop 6 feet

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria by zombieHUNTER: 12:31am On Feb 03, 2018
I only pity the innocent mother sad

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria by usba: 12:38am On Feb 03, 2018
While many fools who have become trash talkers and 12 Naira per post e- urchins have zeroed their lives to a meaningless state that only involves routinely licking the shithole of corrupt thieves.

God bless you soldier.
Re: Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria by theDEVILisHERE: 12:41am On Feb 03, 2018
bilms:

A young Nigerian soldier, who goes by the name, Adebayo Olatayo David has taken to the social media to declare his total allegiance to the preservation, protection and defense of the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

''You can have no oath registered in heaven to destroy the Government; while I shall have the most solemn one to "preserve, protect, and defend" it''.

Young people are prone to stupidity.

Mr soldier ur Ak would not save Nigga Area from impending doom
Save urself the stress
Re: Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria by gbegemaster(m): 1:41am On Feb 03, 2018
Defend from who? Civilians?

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria by zendy: 2:51am On Feb 03, 2018
bilms:

Im starting to understand why Nigerian Soldiers lack professionslism.

This same brute and his ilk who daily subject people to human rights abuse, exterer-judicial killings, and terror? I know they are supppsed to protect the territorial intergrity of the country and government

But which territory were they protecting when they went 'Python dancing' in Igbo land were there was no armed struggle or killings?

The same territory where Buhari's own ethnic Fulani herdsmen will be armed with AK 47, kill people, sack communites?

And still demand cattle colonies?

IPOB never takes up arms and never kills anyone, they get military deployment and terrorist probscription

Armed Fulani herdsmen kill people on a daily basis.

The argument is when anti-grazing law is lifted for them and when they get their cattle colonies

Nigeria is a joke
Re: Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria by bilms(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
hum
Re: Young Soldier Vow To Preserve,protect And Defend Nigeria by kettykings: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
uba1991:
Ipob pigs in trouble

You are correct ipob and other unarmed protesters are in big trouble while herdsmen, biko haram , cameroon soldiers invading Nigeria are not in any trouble because this man in uniform will waste no time to finish the unarmed protesters while giving lame and foolish excuses about not having the right equipment when faced with armed militia

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Assemblies Of God Church Pastor's Son Allegedly Impregnates Chorister / National Executive Committee (NEC) Meeting Of PDP AT National Headquarters / Senator Osita Izunaso Becomes Chairman Of The Governing Council Of NADDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.