Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Please Help A Friend In Need. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Friend In Need. (672 Views)

My Friend In Sao Paulo Complains About Unemployment. / Help! A Friend Just Got An Employment Letter From An Unknown Company / AVAILABLE POSITIONS!!!!!! Help A Friend Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Friend In Need. by Vizzim: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please a friend of mine is in need of a marketing job from any of the first generation bank either Firstbank, Access, Fcnb, Unionbank etc.
He is a graduate of Business Admin with a 2:1 honors and, also currently running his Msc degree from the University of Lagos.

Please if your work in one of the first generation banks and need a marketer to bring in placement investment.Kindly pm me.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help A Friend In Need. by asakeaina: 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
One man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: Please Help A Friend In Need. by Touchinglives(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
Vizzim:

Please a friend of mine is in need of a marketing job from any of the first generation bank either Firstbank, Access, Fcnb, Unionbank etc.
He is a graduate of Business Admin with a 2:1 honors and, also currently running his Msc degree from the University of Lagos.

Please if your work in one of the first generation banks and need a marketer to bring in placement investment.Kindly pm me.

Thanks.
we have an opening but it is not in the banking sector. The company deals with electronics and kitchen products. And regardless of qualification must undergo 3 months on the job training. You will be given stipends each month during training and salary is attractive. Food and accommodation provided
Re: Please Help A Friend In Need. by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 03, 2018
Touchinglives:
we have an opening but it is not in the banking sector. The company deals with electronics and kitchen products. And regardless of qualification must undergo 3 months on the job training. You will be given stipends each month during training and salary is attractive. Food and accommodation provided
GNLD smelling
Re: Please Help A Friend In Need. by Vizzim: 10:08am On Feb 03, 2018
Touchinglives:

Thanks for the job notice but he insisted he wants a banking job due to the clients, and portfolios he handle.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Please Help A Friend In Need. by Touchinglives(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2018
Paddy151:
GNLD smelling
keep deceiving yourself.everything is gnld. I pity your ignorance
Re: Please Help A Friend In Need. by Vizzim: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Vizzim:

Thanks.
Re: Please Help A Friend In Need. by Vizzim: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=Vizzim post=64736065]

(1) (Reply)

Glaxosmithkline Ongoing Recruitment / Freelance Job For Blog Commenters / Lagos State Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.