Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Help! A Friend Just Got An Employment Letter From An Unknown Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! A Friend Just Got An Employment Letter From An Unknown Company (1384 Views)

Is This Employment Letter Genuine? (pics) / Please Help Two Months After Employment Letter / How Legally Binding Is An Employment Contract? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! A Friend Just Got An Employment Letter From An Unknown Company by enuelly: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

A friend just showed me an employment letter from a Monutel American Cable and Wireless Limited who deals with Cards that serves as cash transfer for business people who can't go to the bank. i.e You buy the card and log in to an app, then use the digit on the card on the app which automatically transfers the value of the card to your account.

However, investigations on the company didnt yield any results and I couldnt find anything on the comapny anywhere, even the company's website is not available, neither does google have any information.

Does anyone have any information on the company? Please share. Thanks

MOD, Please move to the front page, its urgent.
Re: Help! A Friend Just Got An Employment Letter From An Unknown Company by freeeeme(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hope u never send money to account number given or provide ur bank details to dem sha...If google cannot save u from such a curiosity. Alaye, 'gbe body e'

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Just Got An Employment Letter From An Unknown Company by enuelly: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
freeeeme:
Hope u never send money to account number given or provide ur bank details to dem sha...If google cannot save u from such a curiosity. Alaye, 'gbe body e'

I expressly told him not to send money to anyone for whatever reason. Their job details involve some level of Technology and it's quite alarming that google has nothing on them. Hence my curiosity.

More response please.
Re: Help! A Friend Just Got An Employment Letter From An Unknown Company by kennisblog: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Did your friend applied for it... if not its a scam grin

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Just Got An Employment Letter From An Unknown Company by kennisblog: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
If you know me by now, you don't need to be told that this is what I do to help the less privilege.

I always share this information for anyone looking for a way to make money online.

Note: my Papa no b everyknows neither am I everyknows. But I have benefited from this program. I know you will thank me later (you will show me love).

The EveryKnows Partner Program is another great way you can earn money online. You don't have to be a wonderful writer or write more than 1000 words before you can start making money online.

Once you know something about any question asked on https://everyknows.com just contribute by answering the question with a well composed information, let members upvote your answer. Then you start earning.

You don't have to be a professional before you can answer questions there. Experts , students, graduates, under graduates, middle class or anybody with average knowledge on any topic is eligible to be part of the program.

Once you login, click on your profile icon, you see a drop down that has the link to the partnership program.
Tip:
1. Everyknows love answers with descriptive photos. If possible you can answer questions and attach with image so that you increase your chances of earning.

2. This Is my little secret, if I no share em, wetin I gain. If you can't find questions that you can answer. Just post your own question and provide the Answer. You gain more upvotes instead. But please avoid short answers like yes, no. Making it a bit longer is ideal.

Many people are into this program making money for themselves, trust me, they won't like to tell you. Until they are okay or heard the program is no longer paying.

If you need more help contact me - > ayoconnect6@gmail.com

Please remember me in your paradise. Even if its 5% of your earnings. I will appreciate.

NOTE: It's free (Registration is free).
Re: Help! A Friend Just Got An Employment Letter From An Unknown Company by enuelly: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
More comments please.
Re: Help! A Friend Just Got An Employment Letter From An Unknown Company by Reucy(f): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
I was invited for an interview by this company. Please what’s your friend’s experience with them so far. I have searched and could not even find their official website and all. Please, respond as the interview is tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Congratulation On Your Reappointment. / NPF Microfinance Bank Recruitment / Nigerian Army Form Is Out For Those Interested In Joining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.