Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai (27461 Views)

Defeated Politicians Sponsoring Bandits, Herdsmen As Revenge' Says Buratai / Army Yet To Access $1b Equipment Fund, Says Buratai / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by EternalTruths: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Tone down the rhetoric please. The authorities are surveiling this site. We have northerners here too. Let’s be reasonable.

My brother, I wish you can travel to the North Central to see the killings going on for you to understand why we must warn our people to get ready.

Obasanjo has gotten intelligence report that is why he is fighting to stop them but he won't succeed because the Hausa Fulani people are all in it.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by 12submarine(m): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Are you a southerner of northerner?
I'm from delta state, Sapele, ogorode. I won't go beyond that. I'm a Nigerian and I don't like crisis. People should stop drumming for war.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

My brother, I wish you can travel to the North Central to seek the killings going on for you to understand why we must warn our people to get ready.

Obasanjo has gotten intelligence report that is why he is fighting to stop them.

I know all these things you are saying but we also have to be careful because the northerners are watching us(southern social media discourse) intensely. We have to be very discreet in the coming months leading to the 2019 polls.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by anibirelawal(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2018
kaywhy09:

You'll soon learn.
Learn wetin is like you dont want peace to reign in this country.?
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2018
12submarine:

I'm from delta state, Sapele, ogorode. I won't go beyond that. I'm a Nigerian and I don't like crisis. People should stop drumming for war.

Well, you have spoken well but there had to be a reaction from southerners on the seeming genocide taking place against the Christians in the middle belt.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by EternalTruths: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I know all these things you are saying but we also have to be careful because the northerners are watching us(southern social media discourse) intensely. We have to be very discreet in the coming months leading to the 2019 polls.

Very true

That guy is a Northerner but watch how God will expose and disgrace him in Jesus Name amen
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by nero2face: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2018
lustychima:
be careful so you don't blaspheme against the lord

How did u know the lord is punishing u

Even job was careful with his tongue amidst diverse problems
do u know de meaning of blasphemy at all... Ewu awusa tongue tongue
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by Yakson09: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2018
Donpresh95:
This idiotic coward with his men who can't fight and win just one external war but rather prefer to show his strength on Armless Igbo people. Why must you put South East in your list? mumu
is south east nt part of nigeria again?
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2018
anibirelawal:

Learn wetin is like you dont want peace to reign in this country.?

Lol. Peace without justice?
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

If Buhari loses, Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists will overrun the West because of Obasanjo's letter.

If Buhari wins, Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists will still overrun the West for challenging them.

In the end, you guys are in for it.

In the future, you guys will beg IPOB for help but will get none.

Keep dreaming in your utter delusions.
Where has all your chest-beating earlier on taken you ? Where is N. Kanu ?
You all ran into your shells with your tails between your legs.
You don't ever grow, do you ?

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

Very true

That guy is a Northerner but watch how God will expose and disgrace him in Jesus Name amen

Let’s wait and see.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by EternalTruths: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Well, you have spoken well but there had to be a reaction from southerners on the seeming genocide taking place against the Christians in the middle belt place.

Ignore him

He is not a Southerner.

His coverup will be exposed very soon.

Besides, where is Omenka.?

2 Likes

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Keep dreaming in your utter delusions.
Where has all your chest-beating earlier on taken you ? Where is N. Kanu ?
You all ran into your shells with your tails between your legs.
You don't ever grow, do you ?

He might be exaggerating but he’s not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by kettykings: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2018
Yakson09:
is south east nt part of nigeria again?
Is south east having any security challenges at the moment is it the usual misplacement of priorities ans waste of man power wit a thoughtless militar operation that has no bearing with modern military strategy

5 Likes

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

He might be exaggerating but he’s not far from the truth.

What truth ?

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by 12submarine(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Well, you have spoken well but there had to be a reaction from southerners on the seeming genocide taking place against the Christians in the middle belt place.
The Fulani terrorists don't discriminate on the basis of religion when they go out in their mindless killings. Have you heard from the agatu people that muslims are killing them? Their concern is that fulani herdsmen are killing them and that is all. Why are we trying to make it look like a religious crisis? Do you know the implications of religious war? Look at at how the military is still struggling with ordinary boko haram idiots and someone is here trying to light a stronger one for one baseless reason . Pls, I'm a Nigerian, I have no other place to go, let's shun crisis of any form.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by anibirelawal(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Lol. Peace without justice?
Dont worry, justice shall prevail.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

What truth ?

That the north has a subterranean plot to supplant ethnic nationalities in the south and install fundamentalist Islam.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2018
12submarine:

The Fulani terrorists don't discriminate on the basis of religion when they go out in their mindless killings. Have you heard from the agatu people that muslims are killing them? Their concern is that fulani herdsmen are killing them and that is all. Why are we trying to make it look like a religious crisis? Do you know the implications of religious war? Look at at how the military is still struggling with ordinary boko haram idiots and someone is here trying to light a stronger one for one baseless reason . Pls, I'm a Nigerian, I have no other place to go, let's shun crisis of any form.

You are being politically correct and it is pitiable.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by EternalTruths: 10:30am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You are being politically correct and it is pitiable.
Now you sense that he is a Northerner.
Thanks for your wisdom.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by 12submarine(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

Ignore him

He is not a Southerner.

His coverup will be exposed very soon.

Besides, where is Omenka.?
Yes, I agree, I'm not a southerner. Infact I'm haboki. But stop inciting religious crisis in Nigeria. Waiting for when the coverup will be exposed. Resurgentxtian4, if you are reasonably engaged, I will advise you to shun these kind of people before they land you into trouble. How can someone be advising you to go and buy guns in a public forum like this? Be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 10:31am On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

Now you sense that he is a Northerner.

Thanks for your wisdom.

I really don’t care where he comes from but he is hiding his head in the sand just to avoid facing the issue of Fulani aggression.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by HeGeMon(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2018
Bad political leadership leads to multiple military operations

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2018
12submarine:

Yes, I agree, I'm not a southerner. Infact I'm haboki. But stop inciting religious crisis in Nigeria. Waiting for when the coverup will be exposed. Resurgentxtian4, if you are reasonably engaged, I will advise you to shun these kind of people before they land you into trouble.

Are you threatening me? What do you mean landing me in trouble? The guy is igbo and he is just rabble rousing as they are known to do but does that warrant threatening arrest for comments made on a social media platform?

Please explain what landing me in trouble means?
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by EternalTruths: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I really don’t care where he comes from but he is hiding his head in the sand just to avoid facing the issue of Fulani aggression.

He is hiding his head because he is a Northerner.

Just tell your people to get ready so that Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists don't overrun them.

Benue in the South must never occur.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

He is hiding his head because he is a Northerner.

Just tell your people to get ready so that Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists don't overrun them

Benue in the South must never occur.

I understand you perfectly.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by 12submarine(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Are you threatening me? What do you mean landing me in trouble? The guy is igbo and he is just rabble rousing as they are known to do but does that warrant threatening arrest for comments made on a social media platform?

Please explain what landing me in trouble means?
Far from it. The social media is being monitored by security agencies. You can't say who is viewing your comments, don't allow yourself to be directed into making some comments. Just imagine someone advising you to go and buy a gun in a public forum. If you don't understand what I mean, is okay.
And for the record, I repeat, I'm from ogorode, Sapele, delta state. To igbos, if you are against their tendencies, you are either afonja or haboki. Peace out.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by EternalTruths: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I understand you perfectly.

As Ibadan forces routed Fulani forces at Oshogbo in 1840 so shall you guys repeat same if you call on God for mercy and grace while doing the needful.

As for me, I await them in my region.

We will rather all die than be enslaved.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2018
12submarine:

Far from it. The social media is being monitored by security agencies. You can't say who is viewing your comments, don't allow yourself to be directed into making some comments. Just imagine someone advising you to go and buy a gun in a public forum. If you don't understand what I mean, is okay.
And for the record, I repeat, I'm from ogorode, Sapele, delta state. To igbos, if you are against their tendencies, you are either afonja or haboki. Peace out.

I know this forum is being watched by the feds. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by chernest2002: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2018
The occupation forces are coming again, so there will be no dance for fulani murderers? Our God almighty will setup a dance for buhari, brutai and their kingsmen. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

That the north has a subterranean plot to supplant ethnic nationalities in the south and install fundamentalist Islam.

That's true and a large-scale war is imminent.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

As Ibadan forces routed Fulani forces at Oshogbo in 1840 so shall you guys repeat same if you call on God for mercy and grace while doing the needful.

As for me, I await them in my region.

We will rather all die than be enslaved.

Chill out dawg. Device another way of getting your message across. Some of your suggestions were openly inciting. The Hausa fulanis are watching Nairaland intensely. Be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Ounje Eko" Food Markets Open Across Lagos From Sunday / Alleged False Declaration Of Assets: Court Halts Saraki’s Trial / Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.