Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai (27460 Views)

Defeated Politicians Sponsoring Bandits, Herdsmen As Revenge' Says Buratai / Army Yet To Access $1b Equipment Fund, Says Buratai / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
NonsoWow:
We don't need it here in anambra state. They should take it down to abia state where the Ipod criminals are hiding.

akpa amu lik u. is Abia State in crisis?
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by Kolency(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
nero2face:
...A police DPO is under intense interrogations for de death of seven Fulanis,
...some "suspects" are lying on de hospital bed with handcuffs.
...no solution to the Benue and Taraba killings.
...Petrol still selling at #200/litre.
...Buhari still alive in Aso-Rock.

...and now, can u see this animal Buratai talking about another useless Dance in peaceful areas lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
...God forgive us and punish us no more embarassed embarassed
Amen!!!
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by Kolency(m): 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
RonJeremy:
Is he back from his illegally acquired Dubai luxury flats? Python will dance on his grave.... idiot!
Amen!!!
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by Kolency(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
perez100:
Nigeria may be islamized easily if the FG acquire Super Tucano Jet Fighter from USA. The FG said they have defeated boko haram and yet they want to buy Super Tucano that can read clearly and drop bombs without those on ground seeing it. With Super Tucano that cost over N200b, one state in Nigeria can defeat 35 states in one month. We must kick against buying of this aircraft now or Christians and the South should forget the idea of ruling Nigeria. We are not seeing what is coming to hit us. We are in trouble.
U reasoned well
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by uba1991: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
hahhhahaaaaaa ipob how market
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by uba1991: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
mavinc4u:

The list is balanced with regions. There are a lot of hausa/fulani on the list so what is your point? That he worked with nore Christians than muslims.
pls show me one hausa fulani in d list
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by visionex: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
zionmde:
I blame those people that willingly out of slavery mentality for the post of vice commissioner who has no voice brought this disaster on us. I wish I can see where lugard was buried, even his remaining rotten bones don't deserve to rest in peace
my br u just commot d word from my mouth,wallahi,tinubu and amaechi out of their bottomless selfishness cum ignorance of their followers

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

I think VPN is good but payment is in dollars ?

You can always pay in naira.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
DocHMD:

Yes be resonable like you by hating the 'Igbo Christians' who challenge the Fulani and then running to foolanis and uniting with the foolanis to destroy Igbos when you get what you want after deceiving Igbos by pretending to be a Christian anti-Fulani.

No be you again?

The issue of igbo-yoruba relations is an issue for another day. Let’s not derail the thread.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by brown3: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
NonsoWow:
The army should focus on only two states in the east if they want to crush these Ipod devils once and for all : Abia and Enugu.
useless aboki.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You can always pay in naira.

It's okay then. What next ?
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

It's okay then. What next ?

We discuss, conceptualize and process intelligence for onward transmission to southern leaders of thought and religion for the protection of our people.

Note: I still don’t trust you. I am a Yoruba man but I don’t trust majority of our people. Their allegiance to the north is unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

We discuss, conceptualize and process intelligence for onward transmission to southern leaders of thought and religion for the protection of our people.

Note: I still don’t trust you. I am a Yoruba man but I don’t trust majority of our people. Their allegiance to the north is unbelievable.

Neither do i yet but we are one people.
We better talk on phone first. I'm a avid quester for O.R.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by resurgentxtian4: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Neither do i yet but we are one people.
We better talk on phone first. I'm a avid quester for O.R.

Forward a number to bruce4u2017@gmail.com.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Sent. Have to go do some work now.
Will let you know when i'm done.
Thanks.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by enemybulldozer(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
NonsoWow:
We don't need it here in anambra state. They should take it down to abia state where the Ipod criminals are hiding.
Chai Igbos don suffer!! What is this subhuman insinuating ehh??

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by enemybulldozer(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
GoroTango:
Another python dance you say? Hehehehehe grin
Where is your brain for Christ sake??

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by enemybulldozer(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
agbarisocket:
BIAFLA are runing helter sketer now,just because of ordinary war,but they always boost of fighting war b4,let pyton dance on thier FLAT HEAD
Python will also dance dance on your miserable cone head too! no be nija you dey??

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by enemybulldozer(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
And they've started doing the needful, fronted by Second-in-command - Emma Powerful.
So oodua pigs can fly grin grin grin what a wonderful pics.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by enemybulldozer(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
uba1991:
hahhhahaaaaaa ipob how market
And you think this rubbish is going to stop IPOB??

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by hakimi1974(m): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
perez100:
Nigeria may be islamized easily if the FG acquire Super Tucano Jet Fighter from USA. The FG said they have defeated boko haram and yet they want to buy Super Tucano that can read clearly and drop bombs without those on ground seeing it. With Super Tucano that cost over N200b, one state in Nigeria can defeat 35 states in one month. We must kick against buying of this aircraft now or Christians and the South should forget the idea of ruling Nigeria. We are not seeing what is coming to hit us. We are in trouble.
only an insane, and ogogoro quaffing buffoon, will believe this thrash.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by moorevic(m): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
NonsoWow:
See kettle calling pot black, na we (Anambra and Abia) na we carry biafra for head ill chicken-hearted fools.
Biafra will never secede from Nigeria until you guys reform your approach towards the issue. If you take your time to watch the situation you will notice that its only illiterates and touts that are screaming BIAFRA BIAFRA causing harm the others.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by tchimatic(m): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
NonsoWow:
I cry whenever unwitty Igbomen like yourself post online. SMH
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by tchimatic(m): 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
moorevic:

See kettle calling pot black, na we (Anambra and Abia) na we carry biafra for head ill chicken-hearted fools.
Biafra will never secede from Nigeria until you guys reform your approach towards the issue. If you take your time to watch the situation you will notice that its only illiterates and touts that are screaming BIAFRA BIAFRA causing harm the others.
Brother, those guys have every reason to cry out for secession. Life may be fair to you but some have lost hope in this arrangement called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I'm done. I hope you've got it.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

So you are not genuine ? No hassle.
Re: Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

WhatsApp is safe but what about the exposure of our numbers?

Hi. Been a long time.
How are you doing ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adebo Ogundoyin Becomes Speaker Oyo Assembly At 32 Years (Photos) / "Ounje Eko" Food Markets Open Across Lagos From Sunday / Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.